never-ending gallery

This is for your own works!!!
lazariuk

Re: never-ending gallery

Post by lazariuk »

Geoffrey you are going to laugh when you see the picture of who swallowed the bird.
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

my singing pastor friend
minister of the trade.jpg
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

I like that Geoffrey and am glad to see you drew a picture showing a relationship. A picture telling a story.
Did you need to describe it with his job title? Or are you speaking for the one on the wall and you are telling of his relationship with you?
Sometimes words complicate things.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

lazariuk wrote:
>I like that Geoffrey and am glad to see you drew a picture showing a relationship. A picture telling a story. Did you need to describe it with his job title? Or are you speaking for the one on the wall and you are telling of his relationship with you?

hello jack, and thank you for the feedback on ivar, minister at the local baptist church.

probably the most important thing a person needs to do is communicate, by any method possible - as you and i are now doing. most people start mowing their lawns around the edge and work in circles finishing at the centre, never deviating from that habit. they store upside down cups and glasses in their dust free kitchen cupboards - subconscious behaviour patterns that communicate information to a vigilant observer ;-)
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

Geoffrey wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:19 am
hello jack, and thank you for the feedback on ivar, minister at the local baptist church.
Although it has not been my practice for most of my life, I have recently begun attending church services at a St. Herman’s of Alaska church. I don’t participate in the rituals but they seem to like me there and I like them and am becoming friends with one of the fathers.
After lunch last Sunday I was speaking with a young girl who is being homeschooled. They are usually the ones who have the skills to talk to adults. She was telling me all kinds of interesting stuff like that since she was told that she was too young to join the choir that she began her own. She also began telling me about all the other children and who their parents are and where they came from etc. Then I asked if she knew Father Phil’s kids and she replied “Father Phil has six children and I very much like all of them. Phil is my dad” I had asked her because I thought Phil a very decent person.
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

Geoffrey wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:19 am
probably the most important thing a person needs to do is communicate, by any method possible -
I agree and because something always gets communicated we might as well save time and communicate fully. I used my little story of the innocent trick that the woman played on the snake to think about these things. The woman I had in mind was Eve who was told by God that she couldn’t eat the fruit. She wasn’t told that she couldn’t taste it and she was probably wondering about that. Maybe God just didn’t want her to swallow or maybe just didn’t want her to swallow the seeds. What is eating? If she smelled the fruit wouldn’t she be eating the scent?
So when the snake asked her about the rules she added that new rule that she wasn’t allowed to taste it. There weren’t a lot of folks around to talk to about these things and she was confused and maybe it was a female snake that came and she thought she might know something she didn’t so she experimented by adding that additional rule and well, the rest is history. The way I see it there was no one to blame, neither the woman or the snake. It was just a lack of adequate communication.
Blame did get passed around and dealing with blame was what led me to what I use as my signature at the bottom which took me 40 years of thinking about blame to get to.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

jack wrote:
>I agree and because something always gets communicated . . .

thank you, jack - that was nice.
you want to see what i did in my little notebook? all right then, just this one time:
------------------------
"nothing gets me high and offers relief from the suffering like blackening pages"
notebook.jpg
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

Geoffrey wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:19 am subconscious behaviour patterns that communicate information to a vigilant observer ;-)
If on the odd chance you thought me once to be the astute and now vigilant observer allow me to vigilance on.

There was something that you did in the past that troubled me. What that something was is that you wrote in a very disparaging way of Kelly Lynch. You might have seen this coming as I have made it no secret that the name Kelly is one that I will cherish always. I’ve said so.
When Leonard was pulled by the undertow to where the sea hates to go both he and Kelly Lynch were there collecting the rewards. They both worked together and so do you not think she should have her share?

Which leads me to want to suggest a picture for you to paint. The picture is of both Leonard Cohen and Kelly Lynch together. You can add a third into the mix and feature Dylan’s words “ we looted and plundered on distant shores, why shouldn’t my share be equal to yours” it can can come either from Leonard’s or Kelly’s side of the picture. The three make a triangle and so we need a fourth to make a minimum structure and that could be either you or I (makes no difference) giving it the title “keep it on the level”
Maybe you no longer think me nice.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

lazariuk wrote:
>Maybe you no longer think me nice.

i doubt i could ever dislike you, jack. i have known you for too long, and appreciated your positive attitude towards me. as for kelley lynch, i never answered anything she wrote, but kept everything. leonard advised me the best strategy was to ignore, and that was what i did. it is difficult for me to respond at the moment. a dental appointment is looming, and the thought of it keeps flooding everything else. i can't concentrate.
leonard's neckband.JPG
leonard's neckband.JPG (10.63 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

Geoffrey wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:17 am as for kelley lynch, i never answered anything she wrote, but kept everything. leonard advised me the best strategy was to ignore, and that was what i did.
If you answered her is none of my business nor the business of anyone else except you and her. What is my business is what you said to others, including myself, about her. There are many who think the best strategy is to ignore things but I don’t think that you and I are like that. Leonard probably knew you were not like that and was telling you about himself.
The picture I am suggesting is something that I am more than willing to pay for and I have the ability to pay. I can offer you the stars and the planets too of this cosmology we both share.
The necklace I wear near and dear every day is a red scarf. I wear it as a reminder of what was paid for in blood. I call it my kookum scarf.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

jack wrote:
>The picture I am suggesting is something that I am more than willing to pay for and I have the ability to pay.

my new driving licence pic :-)
driving licence.jpg
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

Are you speaking in tongues?
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

AlanM wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 amKeep sharing, you give pleasure to many.
Alan
more rarely seen footage from a private collection :-)
https://youtu.be/4-XyDXnI8t4
LisaLCFan

Re: never-ending shockery

Post by LisaLCFan »

Geoffrey wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:31 pm my new driving licence pic..
1. I really wish that I could un-see that.

2. They allow you to drive?!
Geoffrey

Re: never-ending shockery

Post by Geoffrey »

LisaLCFan wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:23 pm 1. I really wish that I could un-see that.

2. They allow you to drive?!
1. and i really wish i could show you my favourite pic of solong, but you'd need to be sitting down with a glass of brandy.

2. i'm a damned good driver, just ask solong. he didn't say a word when i drove full speed down trollstigen in an old wreck with almost no brakes. i admit he did look a little pale, though ;-)
https://www.thelocal.no/20140313/norway ... ost-lethal

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”