i've been listening to all the pain

Post by Geoffrey »

pain.jpg
solongleonard

Re: I've been laughing all the day

Post by solongleonard »

leonard.jpg
leonard.jpg (10.32 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
Which is the truer image of Leonard laughing? I genuinely believe that I have captured him betterer than Geoffrey.

Geoffrey even forgot the tusks. Tsk, tsk, Geoffrey. Attention to details (and de tusks) is impotent.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Sideways

i've been laughing in all of Spain

Post by Sideways »

does anyone know how to add a poll to this thread? I would really like to know how people compare these different takes on Leonard laughing.
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
solongleonard

Re: i've been laughing in all of Spain

Post by solongleonard »

Sideways wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:35 am does anyone know how to add a poll to this thread? I would really like to know how people compare these different takes on Leonard laughing.
Thank you, Sue. I presume you would vote for me, despite our relationship being a disaster and it was all your fault.

My drawing was composed with simple charcoal and wood shavings. It captures Leonard in a way that would be far beyond the modest "talent" of the other sketcher. I am a clear winner yet humble about my great superiority.

I have an interesting question for this busy forum. Have you noticed that in Jarkko's Gallery of Beautiful Losers there are profiles of 30 members on the first page and only about 5 of them are still technically alive. That is one hell of a death rate.
THEY MUST LEAD
199Dan

Re: i've been listening to all the pain

Post by 199Dan »

The real question is what does "technically alive" mean ? :)
LisaLCFan

Re: I've been to Spain

Post by LisaLCFan »

While we are on the topic of picture comparisons, which one of the following better captures Billy Idol?
Billy-Idol.jpg
BillyIdol.jpg
BillyIdol.jpg (5.77 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
Sideways

Re: I've never been to Spain and back to Norway within half an hour

Post by Sideways »

LisaLCFan wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:50 am While we are on the topic of picture comparisons, which one of the following better captures Billy Idol?

Billy-Idol.jpg

BillyIdol.jpg

There's an old Norwegian saying, "never compare a Billy Idol with a Silly Idle, for that way lies Cod".
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

199Dan wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:10 am The real question is what does "technically alive" mean ? :)

Technically alive includes so-called "athletes" like Usain Bolt who now take at least 9.70 to run 100 metres ! Leonard beat that mark well in to his 70's. That Mark got pissed off and fought back.
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

Sideways wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:26 pm
199Dan wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:10 am The real question is what does "technically alive" mean ? :)
Well 'includes' does not answer the question.... leading me to wonder...…….

Technically alive includes so-called "athletes" like Usain Bolt who now take at least 9.70 to run 100 metres ! Leonard beat that mark well in to his 70's. That Mark got pissed off and fought back.
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

"technically alive" is a medical expression and the otherwise awful Sue has compassionately spared you the details in view of the vulnerability you recently displayed in Montreal. If you supply a Doctor's Note it is possible she will explain further.
THEY MUST LEAD
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

I am very happy to provide a doctor's note.
Now can you provide an address?

My actions in Montreal were all filmed and after reviewing the film...... :shock:
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

199Dan wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:22 pm I am very happy to provide a doctor's note.
Now can you provide an address?

My actions in Montreal were all filmed and after reviewing the film...... :shock:
It was the video that caused Sue alarm. She was wearing her nurse's uniform when she exclaimed, "hey oop, Lad, what be wrong with 'im?".

Please write to me at this thread https://www.leonardcohenforum.com/viewt ... 11&t=38047
THEY MUST LEAD

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”