New layout on the Forum

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
lizzytysh

Re: New layout on the Forum

Post by lizzytysh »

I don't know how workable that is, though, Roman. It means I have to already be [stay] in Latte first... and then I go to Files [if that's my destination], but then I have to navigate my way back to the Forum. I wonder if the Files/Speaking Cohen links will ever be back up at the top on ProSilver, like they used to be and are now in Latte.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Lizzy, how do get to the Forum? Do you have it bookmarked? You obviously find your way here, so why can't you find your way to the Files the same way? Bookmark it on your computer, perhaps? Make it a "Favourite"? There are many ways that one can get to a website, and I can't see any reason why you need to go through the Forum to get to the Files, as they are separate websites (likewise with Speaking Cohen).
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hey... guess what!?! They are BACK... the 2 choices at the top beneath leonardcohenforum.com ~ links to the Files and to Speaking Cohen!!! Thanks, Jarkko and Rauli!!! I'm a happy camper now... snuggled into my Leonard Cohen world. No having to put my jacket or coat on to go back outside into the chilly weather when it 's cold outside, or to put my shoes back on just to go back out breifly into the street... just my pointer and my back button! The way it oughta be :D I'm HERE until I want to leave! Woohoooo!!!!! :D 8) :D

Thanks, again :D !!!!

~ One happy Lizzie!
~ Oscar Wilde
Judy

Post by Judy »

.. me too :D thank you Jarkko and Rauli .. and you too Lizzie.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

xxx, Jarkko, Rauli, and JUDY :D !!!!!
~ Oscar Wilde
alb123

Post by alb123 »

I have switched back to the original colors as well. I do not like the Latte colors at all. There just isn't enough contrast and personally I find that color to be very ugly to look at for more than a few seconds. Thank you, Jarkko, for allowing us the ability to switch it back. Honestly, I don't think I would visit that often if I had to stay with the Latte layout. I'm sure many will love it...it just wasn't for me.
Waterbury, CT - May 14, 2009
Las Vegas, NV - Dec 11, 2010 (Final Show of Leonard's 3 year World Tour) INCREDIBLE!
Boston, MA - Dec 15, 2012 (Best L.C. concert I've been to!)
iris

Post by iris »

I also returned to prosilver! I only like latte when its coffee. It took some time before i realised i didn't check the forum as often as i did before and why.
here is your love for all this
2008 amsterdam/rotterdam, 2009 antwerpen, 2010 gent/dortmund, 2012 gent/amsterdam, 2013 antwerpen/oberhausen/rotterdam/amsterdam
jerry

Post by jerry »

I switched back to blue and white. New colors are awful.
Poetry is just the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash.
Leonard Cohen
maria helene

Re: Mr L.C s message is well discussed and eyed from different angles. I hear some els thoe. So this is what i hear..

Post by maria helene »

something happen 1966 that change everything in L.C world. Some goes wrong.. somethings cant be stopped, a love affair pregnancy and a daughter was born and given up 4 adoption... I cant help hear it repeated .. its like strange. But its like L.C is sad sorry 4, he could not be the father and be there 4 the child. but he wait 4 da miracle 2 come . The child was da lamb offered ...i am your man.. and all songs is like prayer 4 da orphan one..

I think I stop with this...........
be4 I go deep into why ... Still am I the only one see a child longlost bless and exist in this...

And thanks 4 aprove me as a member .
bless
Maria helene
harald

Post by harald »

After some time gone. I want to say, I do like the new layout (though colours will always be a matter of individual taste). More, it seems to me some small things do function better and smother now (while I´m no expert on this).
So great work accomplished! Thanks Rauli and Jarkko!
1979 Kassel / 1980 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zuerich, Amsterdam
2011 Haiger / 2014 Dublin / 2015 Hydra, Viladrau / 2016 Amsterdam / 2017 Hydra, Balaton / 2019 Yorkshire
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

My two thumbs are up !!! :)

Return to “News”