Popular Problems merchandise

This section is dedicated to the new studio album and the Dublin concert video
lizzytysh

Re: Popular Problems merchandise

Post by lizzytysh »

Hahah, John. Well done on that one ;) !!! :)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
barnard3000

Post by barnard3000 »

Hi keanrn5y

I am from LC's merchandise company we look after the store.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the code, we are unable to recreate this issue so I am sending you a PM now with details of how you can help us investigate this issue.

Thanks
mnkyface

Post by mnkyface »

Does anyone know when the US merch shop http://leonardcohen.shopfirebrand.com/ will be updated with the new products?

Edited to add: I just got a notice that there is 14% discount this weekend with the code: NOCURE. (Only for European shop though)
"In this world of shallow, he is the abyss."~ YouTube commenter greg450318

Post by barnard3000 »

Hello

Re the 14% code - to clarify and so there is no misunderstanding - this code was a one day code that was circulated and only valid on valentines day this year so unfortunately if you try and use that now it won't work.

Regards.
Tripping

Post by Tripping »

I had the same problem and eventually decided to forego the the discount.
Marseilles 2010, Barcelona 2012, London 2013, Amsterdam 2013. Hoping for more ..
WiTS

Post by WiTS »

just ordered LP package. Looking forward to it.
············································································································
2008-06-29 Pyramid Stage, Glastonbury Festival; 2008-07-17 O2 Arena, London
Leonard Cohen Chinese Fansite since 2008 http://site.douban.com/137869/
Search LeonardCohenCHINA on WeChat and subscribe for the latest Leonard Cohen news
jeremek

Post by jeremek »

discount on password UNIFIEDHEART - it works :)
1985/2008/2010/2013/Always
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

My poster from the CD bundle arrived yesterday, badly packaged and with a massive fold down the middle + crease at the top.
Poster damage 1.jpg
Poster damage 2.jpg
It is unsightly as a poster and certainly not suitable for framing in its current condition. I e-mailed the UK LC Shop yesterday with photos but I haven't heard from them yet beyond getting an auto confirmation of my e-mails.

Has anyone else had the same problem? And, if barnard3000 from the store is listening, when can I expect to get a response to my e-mails?

Wendy
James T

Post by James T »

Although when I did order from the store I was pleased with the promptness of delivery, the actual quality of the shirt I got was not good, and the print cracked after maybe 2 washes. That put me off buying the bundle this time, and although I love a few of the shirt designs, I don't see it as a good idea for me to buy another which lasts not long at all! The stitching under the arm also came undone and some at the bottom after a few months. Real shame.
barnard3000

Post by barnard3000 »

@ Mabeanie1 - I have dropped you a PM please check your inbox and if you can come back to me on that we can get this sorted for you.

@ James T - I have dropped you a PM also please respond to that and we can look into this - I can assure you the quality of the garments we use are top notch please allow us to investigate and we can get this resolved for you.

Thanks
jeremek

Post by jeremek »

James T wrote:Although when I did order from the store I was pleased with the promptness of delivery, the actual quality of the shirt I got was not good, and the print cracked after maybe 2 washes. That put me off buying the bundle this time, and although I love a few of the shirt designs, I don't see it as a good idea for me to buy another which lasts not long at all! The stitching under the arm also came undone and some at the bottom after a few months. Real shame.
in my experience - I have a T-shirt with two sources: US are of good quality and everything is fine (as in the shop during concerts), while the UK are poor and short-lived :(
1985/2008/2010/2013/Always
mnkyface

Post by mnkyface »

Has anyone in the US received their CD/t-shirt bundle? I ordered a couple of weeks ago and expected it arrive on or around the release date - or at least thought I would receive an email about shipping by now. So far, nothing. Anyone else?
"In this world of shallow, he is the abyss."~ YouTube commenter greg450318

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Is anyone else having problems with the UNIFIED HEART discount code? I know some have had problems in the past. When I apply it to my basket it works but when I then go to checkout and log in to my account, the discount is removed and I get a message that the discount code is not valid when I try to re-enter it.

Grrrrrrrr.

Wendy
bogra

Post by bogra »

Wendy,
I have exactly the same problem.
Aad
2008: Amsterdam / 2009: Antwerp / 2010: Strasbourg - Las Vegas / 2012: Gent - Amsterdam - Dublin - Verona - Lisbon / 2013: Brussels - Lucca - Rotterdam - Amsterdam - Perth - Melbourne
leonardthecat

Post by leonardthecat »

I used the code - and got £3 discount.
Make sure you use it as one word - unifiedheart - and click apply

Return to “2014 releases: Popular Problems & Live in Dublin”