Popular Problems merchandise

This section is dedicated to the new studio album and the Dublin concert video
jarkko
Site Admin

Popular Problems merchandise

Post by jarkko »

PP-bundle.jpg
The official European LC merch shop at http://www.leonardcohenshop.com will offer the following bundles.
Update: The offers are now online.
CD Bundle 1 (CD, exclusive t-shirt, mug, exclusive numbered poster): £40
CD Bundle 2 (CD, exclusive t-shirt): £32

Vinyl Bundle 1 (vinyl (includes a CD version), exclusive t-shirt, mug, exclusive numbered poster): £50
Vinyl Bundle 2 (vinyl (includes a CD version), exclusive t-shirt): £42

Release date for the CD bundles will be 22.09.14 and for the vinyl bundles 06.10.14
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
WiTS

Re: Popular Problems merchandise

Post by WiTS »

Like the T-shirt a lot.

Would European LC merch shop ship to P.R.China?

I ordered once from US merch shop. Surely they sent products directly to China, but the shopping experience is a total disaster.
············································································································
2008-06-29 Pyramid Stage, Glastonbury Festival; 2008-07-17 O2 Arena, London
Leonard Cohen Chinese Fansite since 2008 http://site.douban.com/137869/
Search LeonardCohenCHINA on WeChat and subscribe for the latest Leonard Cohen news
Goldin

Post by Goldin »

A T-shirt is fancy!

I wonder can we expect any additional images in this promotional campaign (like a Woman & a Skull, The Muse of the Laboratory, The Grim Days in 2012).
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

I don't like the shirts as I do not really like that picture of Leonard - seen better ones. Sorry as I am probably in a minority here.
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Would European LC merch shop ship to P.R.China?
Answer from Tom Herraty:
We do ship to most countries worldwide including China. The customer
selects their country from a drop-down menu and then the relevant shipping
method/price is shown in the basket.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Just a quick reminder for anyone ordering a package for shipping outside Europe: don't forget to factor in customs duties and other taxes. I paid around £17 UK tax the Old Ideas litho package I ordered from Sony in the US. I knew I might be charged and it didn't stop me ordering but it did change my view on the value of the package I bought. Some parcels sneak through without being assessed for taxes but personally I would rather err on the side of caution.

Wendy
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

On the plus side, the forum discount code UNIFIEDHEART still seems to work and went some way towards covering the cost of shipping.

W
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Yes Wendy, I was about to post a reminder, too.
UNIFIEDHEART is still the discount code (not case sensitive).
It is added in a box on the Basket page and once typed in the customer
will need to click the Apply Coupon box.
keanrn5y

Post by keanrn5y »

jarkko wrote:Yes Wendy, I was about to post a reminder, too.
UNIFIEDHEART is still the discount code (not case sensitive).
It is added in a box on the Basket page and once typed in the customer
will need to click the Apply Coupon box.
I cant get the cupon to work. When I apply it, it shows the discount but when I go to checkout it goes back to the original price. Any ideas to correct this?

On another note, The site has a 2013 europe summer tour program listed. Is there any plans to put up more programs from the other tours like the USA & Australia tours from the last few years?
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

After typing in the code, did you hit "Apply coupon"?
keanrn5y

Post by keanrn5y »

jarkko wrote:After typing in the code, did you hit "Apply coupon"?
Yes and the discount was applied but when checking out, the discount was gone and back to the normal price.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I made a test and it worked OK - note that the discount is shown in the next line after the original price
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I LOVE that t-shirt!!!!!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

You too can be a walking billboard! :)
keanrn5y

Post by keanrn5y »

jarkko wrote:I made a test and it worked OK - note that the discount is shown in the next line after the original price
Still dosent work. If I try without logging in, select the items i want to buy, select my country and then apply the coupon it works but as soon as I log in the discount is lost. If I log in first, then select the items i want to buy, select my country and then apply the coupon, I get a message to say the coupon in invalid. Am I doing something wrong?

Return to “2014 releases: Popular Problems & Live in Dublin”