Happy Birthday Leonard!!

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
harald

Re: Happy Birthday Leonard!!

Post by harald »

Dear Mr. Cohen
we had the chance to sing a happy birthday to you yesterday
(and thank you for (yet another) wonderful concert)
we'd like to add our best wishes for you for the next year
that you will stay in good health
creatively productive
and with serene times of rest
may you be blessed with good kharma
wherever your ways will lead you
Regina and Harald
1979 Kassel / 1980 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zuerich, Amsterdam
2011 Haiger / 2014 Dublin / 2015 Hydra, Viladrau / 2016 Amsterdam / 2017 Hydra, Balaton / 2019 Yorkshire
anny

Post by anny »

Dearest Mr.Leonard Cohen, from the bottom of my heart I wish you a very very..............
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for sharing your wisdom and feeding my spirit heart and soul ......again and again and again...........
big hug and x
anny
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

Dear Leonard, Sending you very best wishes for the coming solar cycle! Thank you for your recent superb concerts in London and Brighton, which were among the best you've ever done. I've attended every U.K. tour, and witnessed the Virgoan perfection that you've instilled into every one. I hope you set a world record by releasing and touring with a new album when you're 80. However, most importantly, I wish you love, health, and happiness in the years ahead. All good things, John E
Last edited by John Etherington on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
claudia

Post by claudia »

Happy Birthday, Leonard!
Thank you for all the magic moments of this concert summer in Europe...to listen to your music live was a great joy. All the best for you!
Attachments
image.jpg
Claudia
Munich 2008, Salzburg 2010, Verona 2012, Rome 2013, Vienna 2013, Pula 2013, Amsterdam 2013
Gabby

Post by Gabby »

Dear Sweet Mr. Cohen
Wishing you a very, very Happy Birthday. Thank you so much, for your words, your music and for your very being.
I wish you well,
Gabby, x
John K.

Post by John K. »

Dear Mr. Cohen,

I wish you good health, good friends, and the happiest of birthdays.

Sincerely,

John Kloberdanz
Buffalo, New York
I love to speak with John
He's a pundit and a fraud
He's a lazy banker living in a suit

http://www.johnkloberdanz.com
rosienoon

Post by rosienoon »

Happy Birthday from the Clare Rose Josie xxxx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2zU58CA-ao
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

Happy, happy birthday.... wishing you joy and a mad day full of fun....Catherine :D
JOSIECYBERSPACE

Post by JOSIECYBERSPACE »

Hi rosienoon......

Thank you so much my Lovely Niece., for getting this very humble song....on your e.mail of 3.04 am earlier above,
that i 'put together earlier today for the Great Mr Leonard Cohen.....from me as a Birthday Tribute....in song....(and I am no singer...)for Leonard.. I thought it would be nice to say Happy Birthday in song....!

I had been unsuccessful in putting it on line and so had to get your help....Rosie...

Think I may have the last word or song....this morning....trying to get this through for
you Leonard...finally!!

Thanks again,

Josiecyberspace!!xx
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Susy

Post by Susy »

... " The ' Amen ' of Nature is always a flower " !
Happy Birthday dear Leonard !
so I wish you some beautiful flowers every day ,
joy , health , happyness , love and just a very good life
for many years to come .....
with THANKs , Love and Respect for everything and most of all
THANKs for coming back to Zuerich
:) Love , Susanne !
Susy
SylviaB

Post by SylviaB »

Dear Leonard,
mazel tov, a very happy birthday to you.
Thank you for so much for all wonderful concerts and moments, for giving so much light, hope, love and inspiration. I am deeply grateful that I had the opportunity to seeing you perform and this very short and very treasured moments meeting you.
I hope that you had a lovely birthday in Amsterdam. The concert yesterday was so impressive and every show (for me) is as if I would see it for the first time, even if I saw quite many and they are all so different and excellent, especially the concert in Manchester, what had a special magic, unforgettable.
To finish with some words of your catchy, lovely new song: It might be kinda chilly in the kitchen, but all I know of chilli, it is kinda hot :)

All the very best, love, health, creativity, wish a wonderful year ahead - be blessed and protected.

Love,

Sylvia
Sylvia
dari

Post by dari »

Happy Birthday, Dear Leonard!

Thank you for the magnificent tour and all of the great music you have created over the years.
HeatherS

Post by HeatherS »

It has been a busy and exciting day, and yes, it is past midnight, but I did remember your birthday. In fact, I will also now remember the date because perhaps we have just bought a house! I look forward to hanging my print of "The End of the Day" there! Happy Birthday Dear Leonard, best wishes for the coming year, and thank you, as always, for everything. You are the soundtrack of my life, and so much more. I saw a photo of Hydra this week on a card promoting one of the art museums here in NH. I have the fondest of memories, and that trip back in '02 that changed my life forever. You have been such a vital influence, and I wish you the happiest of birthdays.
Love,
Heather
edlosi

Post by edlosi »

DEAR LEONARD COHEN

We wish you all the best!

Irmgard and Isolde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

My dear, kind Leonard...

You, my Mom, my Dad, and my former husband... you four have been the constants of my life.

Now, at three-quarters past four in the morning, following the day of your birthday, I've come to wish you a day filled with joy of the deepest kind and the love of all those you hold dear in your heart. Hoping your birthday yesterday was all you could have wanted for celebration on the road... I am on the road, as well... though one not quite the same :)

Knowing love enfolded you from onstage, and from the many hearts and faces surrounding you, I wish I could have been there.

Throughout your many years ahead, all of the highest and best for you, dear Leonard.

You are deeply loved, Leonard.
My heart.

Love,
Elizabeth
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “News”