Happy Birthday Leonard!!

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
da2008

Re: Happy Birthday Leonard!!

Post by da2008 »

Happy birthday, Leonard!! Hope Amsterdam is nice to you. Much love to you always.
jeremek

Post by jeremek »

Happy Birthday, Dear Leonard!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR LEONARD.jpg
1985/2008/2010/2013/Always
Doris

Post by Doris »

Dear Leonard,

sincere congratulations on your 79th Birthday. I wish you health and continued so much strength and energy. Pleasant events, joy and delightful experiences in your new year of life.

God bless you in all your ways.

In deep heartfelt love
Your friend Doris
And all I´ve said
was just instead of
Coming back to you.
ZOberzan

Post by ZOberzan »

Happy birthday, Mr. Cohen. I love you.

Yours,
Zachary Oberzan
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

Happy birthday Mr Cohen. Your hair may be grey but you have many friends. And some of them are with you right here tonight.
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend »

Happy Birthday Dear Leonard.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deep.
chaplainmom

Post by chaplainmom »

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Leonard! And many thanks for all of the music through the years, especially the recent tours.

All the best to you and those you hold dear!

Love, Mary
Wendy650

Post by Wendy650 »

Happy belated birthday Leonard!! Thank you for your beautiful music....
suerussell

Post by suerussell »

Happy Birthday Leonard!

Thank you for the music and poetry so far, wishing you health, happiness and peace. xxx
Otsana

Post by Otsana »

Happy birthday, Mr. Cohen. Thank you for your words.
Mollydog

Post by Mollydog »

Happy birthday, Leonard. I hope you have a relaxing day, you deserve it! Thank you for all the wonderful concerts.

Love Mary
1972 London/1974 London/1985 Montreal/1993 Ottawa/2008 Montreal,London O2/2009 NYC Beacon,Kingston,Ottawa X 2,Barcelona,Las Vegas,San José/2010 Malmo,Las Vegas X 2/2012 Verona,Vancouver,Montreal X 2,Ottawa,Kingston/2013 NYC, Hamilton
regensburg

Post by regensburg »

Dearest Leonard.
From the bottom of my heart I wish you a very "Happy Birthday". May you have many more so we can enjoy your beautiful music for a long time to come. Take good care of yourself, and thank you for the wonderful memories.
regensburg

Post by regensburg »

Love Jutta
Alethea

Post by Alethea »

Happy Birthday, Mr. Cohen, from a longtime fan who is also in her 80th decade, and lives by your advice,
"Don't dwell on what
has passed away
or what is yet to be."

May your special day and years to come be filled with love.
JOSIECYBERSPACE

Post by JOSIECYBERSPACE »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ON THIS SPECIAL DAY DEAR LEONARD....WHAT CAN I SAY AFTER ALL THE WONDERFUL GREETINGS GONE BEFORE TO YOU.....EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE & BEST WISHES FROM YOUR LOYAL FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!

SO I WILL JUST ADD ......IT IS ALMOST 4 IN THE MORNING LATE IN SEPTEMER IN GALWAY IRELAND - I AM SITTING AT A COMPUTER TRYING TO PUT INTO WORDS....AN EXPRESSION OF MY HEARTFELT WISHES TO YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY....!

"MAY YOU LIVE IN THE MOMENT CELEBRATE WITH YOUR NEAREST AND DEAREST TAKE PRIDE AND SATISFACTION ALL YOU HAVE ACHIEVED IN YOUR LIFE....! KNOWING YOU ARE STILL ROCKING ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR MUSIC
AND REDUCING AN AUDIENCE LIKE IN 02 DUBLIN TO TEARS!! THIS SEPTEMBER 2013!!!.....

I AM NOT OVER IT YET!!!!.....

SO LEONARD....HOPE ALL THESE MESSAGES BRING THAT IMPISH..SMILE TO YOUR FACE & EYES....!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU BACK IN THE EMERALD ISLE GOD WILLING NEXT YEAR!! XX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER OF SONG!!

JOSEPHINE CYBERSPACE XX

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “News”