Tickets for UK Concerts - end August -sent out yet?

A new, growing section for more exciting news
Vicomte

Re: Tickets for UK Concerts - end August -sent out yet?

Post by Vicomte »

honeyrose,

We received the same message received for both Brighton and Bournemouth
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones
harald

Post by harald »

honeyrose wrote:Got this email today from AXS

Dear Customer,
... Please be assured ... we are doing everything we can to deliver your tickets ahead of the event.
AXS Fulfilment Team
tix ahead of the event

love that :D
1979 Kassel / 1980 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zuerich, Amsterdam
2011 Haiger / 2014 Dublin / 2015 Hydra, Viladrau / 2016 Amsterdam / 2017 Hydra, Balaton / 2019 Yorkshire
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

harald wrote:
honeyrose wrote:Got this email today from AXS

Dear Customer,
... Please be assured ... we are doing everything we can to deliver your tickets ahead of the event.
AXS Fulfilment Team
tix ahead of the event

love that :D

i know we'll get our tickets even if it means having to request a switch to box office collection but there seems to be something slightly inadequate, indeed incompetent about a system which , more than 3 months after the seats were paid for, can't guarantee delivery in good time :roll:
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

It's usually the promoters who request delayed despatch so I guess any comments should be addressed to AEG. Worth bearing in mind though that all presale tickets were Will Call in North America so we're not doing so badly.

Wendy
duffieldbish

Post by duffieldbish »

I rang AXS today. It turned out that something had gone wrong with my ticket for the O2 - apparently there are two steps which have to be completed for an e-ticket to be sent, and whoever handled it had completed the first step but not the second. The person I spoke to re-issued my ticket and I received it immediately. I also enquired about my tickets for Brighton and was told that they were being printed today and should be sent out within the next day or two.

Jane DB
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

duffieldbish wrote:I rang AXS today. It turned out that something had gone wrong with my ticket for the O2 - apparently there are two steps which have to be completed for an e-ticket to be sent, and whoever handled it had completed the first step but not the second. The person I spoke to re-issued my ticket and I received it immediately. I also enquired about my tickets for Brighton and was told that they were being printed today and should be sent out within the next day or two.

Jane DB
Thanks for this. I was worried a while ago about non-receipt of e-tickets and was told by AXS to be patient -- now it seems that some have got them and some have not. It all seems pretty haphazard ... living out of the UK it is not easy or practical to phone them but I will chase them up again about this! Paul
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
crystal

Post by crystal »

Today tickets for Cardiff arrived. I am relieved because we are leaving for the Brighton concert on August 27th.
Now I am waiting for news on these tickets.
Cardiff tickets were posted in London two days ago. These days I don't trust the German mail to be this fast.
Very happy in Berlin, Christel
mferguson

Post by mferguson »

Manchester tickets bought in pre-sale arrived this morning.

M
duffieldbish

Post by duffieldbish »

Brighton tickets arrived this morning. Am so excited, particularly becuase my 14 year old son is coming with me - he's been surrounded by Leonard's music all his life and this will be his first experience ever of a live concert. We're both counting the days!

Jane DB
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

Still waiting for my Brighton tix to arrive in the post. Nothing today.

Post by guest »

My tickets for Brighton arrived today too. :D
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

mferguson wrote:Manchester tickets bought in pre-sale arrived this morning.

M
Nothing as yet for me :?
Were they sent by 'ordinary post' (first/second class?) or registered ( to be signed for)post??
Thanks
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
mferguson

Post by mferguson »

Cohenadmirer

I took the £5.25 sign on delivery option for peace of mind..... The tickets were put through the letterbox (happily the right one) without a knock on the door or a ring of the bell to request a signature!

M
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

It looks like all the tickets for the UK tour have now been sent out apart from Leeds (Sept 7) and Birmingham (Sept 8) . Hopefully those will follow in a few days.

Wendy
Last edited by Mabeanie1 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

Mabeanie1 wrote:It looks like all the tickets for the UK tour have now been sent out apart from Leeds (Sept 7) and Birmingham (Sept 8). Hopefully those will follow in a few days.

Wendy
Got both my manchester presale tickets this morning- nice ones too with the leonard picture from the cover of old ideas.
Leonard's work resonates

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”