PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

A new, growing section for more exciting news
margaret

Re: PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

Post by margaret »

Many thanks to Jarkko and Marie, a much improved buying experience.

I am happy with Manchester seats in centre block B row E. These were the first on offer and I took them rather than lose them only to get inferior ones later!

Margaret
da2008

Post by da2008 »

Jarkko and Marie - you are both my heroes!!
BrokenBanjo

Post by BrokenBanjo »

Oh, I had to be away from the internet yesterday, and didn't notice that I was logged out when I came on this morning, but on a whim I've got a ticket for Birmingham. Block C Row C.

Thanks Jarkko and Marie. :lol:

Please come to Glasgow next time, Leonard: I might have someone to be at the concert with me for once!
Belfast: 26th July, 2009, Paris: 29th September, 2012
Looking forward to Birmingham, 8th September, 2013.
sofiale

Post by sofiale »

Thanks Jarkko and Marie!
Got tickets for Brighton row 3...
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

Mabeanie1 wrote:
Geoff wrote:Got Brighton Centre Block Stalls 1, Row A, Seat 27-28. Can anyone more familiar with the Brighton Centre confirm that's in the centre of the main block in front of the stage? It's not clear from the information provided on the website!
Centre aisle is between A25 and A26 according to the plan I found so your seats are perfect!!

Wendy
I have seat 26, I will be next to you!!
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
crystal

Post by crystal »

Cardiff Row A, Brighton Row C, excellent.
Thanks to all involved, we are very happy!
Christel
FOXWOOD

Post by FOXWOOD »

Mabeanie1 wrote:ALL the shows are now advertised on Seatwave:
http://www.seatwave.com/leonard-cohen-tickets/season
Which part of "secret sale" don't some people understand?
Wendy
I don't think these are all from this forum's presale - At present you can still buy much better seats, than most of the ones listed on seatwave, in the forum presale.
Royal Albert Hall London 1988, Manchester Opera House 18th June 2008,
Manchester Arena 30th Nov 2008, Weybridge 11th July 2009,
Lissadell House 31st July 2010, Dublin 11th & 12th September 2012, London O2 21st June 2013,
Manchester Arena 31st Aug 2013,Leeds 7th September 2013
Carol58

Post by Carol58 »

Sadly also on Viagogo :cry: It really annoys me when this happens.

I didn't get any myself as I am happy with my June O2 ones (only 4 weeks to go :D) and unfortunately can't afford to go twice else would have chose Birmingham as that and the O2 are nearest to me.

Sounds like people got some very good seats.

Thanks very much Jarkko and Maria for the presales, much appreciated
James T

Post by James T »

These tickets on viagogo etc.. probably aren't even people who have tickets yet. Touts know where and when they will be able to get tickets and what tickets they can get. They have deals set up with crooked ticket agents at different companies as well as getting up early themselves to get some more. It's just the way of the world. Anyone who buys them there now is stupid anyway, if they were so bothered about making the show to pay those prices, surely they should know already about this?
Yiannis

Post by Yiannis »

FOXWOOD wrote:
Mabeanie1 wrote:ALL the shows are now advertised on Seatwave:
http://www.seatwave.com/leonard-cohen-tickets/season
Which part of "secret sale" don't some people understand?
Wendy
I don't think these are all from this forum's presale - At present you can still buy much better seats, than most of the ones listed on seatwave, in the forum presale.
yeah, but most of the buyers don't realize that those are NOT the best seats available because that's the best they can get/see. this is the perfect chance for selling cheap tickets for high prices.
2012: 2x London (Wembley), Paris (Olympia) | 2013: 2x London (O2 Arena), Rome (Foro Italico Roma), Lucca (Piazza Napoleone), Manchester (Phones4U Arena), Birmingham (LG Arena) | 2014: ...
James-on-tour

Post by James-on-tour »

I went on this morning (a bit after the start of the presale) just for a look - not really intending to purchase.
What can I say - when I saw Saturday gigs in Manchester and London, I could not resist.
I still got Block C row 3 for Manchester and centre block row N for London. I was very pleased.

I am also pleased for the folks who got front row etc, I have had my share of those over time.

I could have purchased a great ticket for Leeds (a city that I have frequently visited to see the
once mighty Leeds United) but could not due to work.
As it is with work, the 2 Dublin shows and the second London show, I will probably not get any sleep
for about three days ...

Big thanks to Jarkko and all who made this possible ....
da2008

Post by da2008 »

The point is not whether they have tickets, but that the dates are out at all.
LizzieM

Post by LizzieM »

Thanks Jarkko and Marie.

I have good seats for Brighton. Very happy!
2008: Bournemouth, RAH. 2009: Minneapolis, Wetbridge, Granada. 2012: Wembley (Hop Farm). 2013: Brighton.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

da2008 wrote:The point is not whether they have tickets, but that the dates are out at all.
Exactly da2008. Glad someone else got the point.

The dates are supposed to be "secret" until the UK tour is officially announced next week. Only registered forum members had access to the information and we were all specifically asked NOT to post the information elsewhere.

Wendy
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

Vicomte - I managed to get a front row central seat for Brighton, so see you (and Lizzie M) there! Another kind friend also bought me a fifth row seat for O2, for help I have given her previously.

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”