PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

A new, growing section for more exciting news
impenstein

Re: PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

Post by impenstein »

impenstein wrote:
impenstein wrote:
impenstein wrote:This isnt working for me! it just keeps saying that it cant find any tickets based on my selection, whatever i put! surely they cant have all gone already!

Tom

***Try the "Best seats available" option / Jarkko***
Thanks Jarkko. Believe me Im trying every option!! its still not working! is it only me?

***No other problems reported here or by email. Which concert? / Jarkko***
bournemouth, but i tried other ones as an experiment and im getting the same problem. i guess it must just be me!

Tom

***I tested Bornemouth and it works ok. / Jarkko***
I solved the problem by..... going to my mums and doing it! where it worked absolutely perfectly! odd that, but at least the immediate problem is solved and I know it wasn't me being an idiot!

Thanks for your help Jarkko.. Now to find out whats wrong with my computer.....

Tom
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

Wow, this was so secret I only just found out! People are giving the game away on Facebook, naughty...
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

We will close any member from the Forum who is writing now about the UK shows elsewhere.
We have to follow the rules if we want to keep the good connections with AEG and have more presales.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Anyone who finds a reference to the shows on Facebook should immediately shop the offender to Jarkko. People have been warned - but unfortunately there are too many people who think it is "helpful" to their "friends" to post information on Facebook.

Wendy

PS On the plus side, I suppose there is a chance I might be able to upgrade my c**p seats for the O2 (at a price) now .....

Wendy
Last edited by Mabeanie1 on Thu May 23, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fusional

Post by fusional »

jarkko wrote:We will close any member from the Forum who is writing now about the UK shows elsewhere.
We have to follow the rules if we want to keep the good connections with AEG and have more presales.
It would help that, after puchasing your ticket, it didn't prompt you to share the news with Twitter and FaceBook ;)

Although personally I never click those links anyway.

Got row C - seats 17-18 in Brighton. Thought they may actuall be better than row A, seats 3-4 for view....
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

I don't know her forum name, but Marie has already told her off, the Regular Dose mods need to remove the post, pronto - I'll PM Christine.

***the member in question has now removed the postings. / Jarkko***
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
jackiet

Post by jackiet »

I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to Jarkko. Was unable to purchase tickets straight away because I am at work but when I eventually managed to was still able to get block A2 at the O2 so once again, thank you.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Jarkko

Maybe it's also worth reminding people not to add the new shows to their Forum signatures until the dates go public next week .....

Wendy
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

miss_p wrote:I have so many Leonard Cohen tickets I'm expecting a call from AmEx any second asking if I lost my card! Including front row for O2, Brighton and Manchester. Thank you.

Px
Funny you should mention that Px. I got my Amex card banned after 3 purchases - plus an urgent e-mail asking me to contact their fraud department!

Wendy
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

Well, I have got two lovely £25 tickets for the O2 on the Saturday - I can't afford to spend big this year, but I also can't really turn down LC when he comes to my hometown :lol: These may be cheap, but they look like they have an excellent view :D

Thanks Jarkko and Marie for this presale.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Geoff wrote:Got Brighton Centre Block Stalls 1, Row A, Seat 27-28. Can anyone more familiar with the Brighton Centre confirm that's in the centre of the main block in front of the stage? It's not clear from the information provided on the website!
Centre aisle is between A25 and A26 according to the plan I found so your seats are perfect!!

Wendy
loucanova

Post by loucanova »

Unfortunately I was not able to get online first thing this morning. Desperately want a good ticket for the Manchester show, if anyone has one to sell for Block B(front centre block) please email me at aeloman@aol.com many thanks, Anthony Loman
Clementine

Post by Clementine »

I just dared to dream that Australia and New Zealand might be a part of this, but no. Please Leonard, come back again - even if it's the last time! xxx

***Patience, my friend, patience is the word! / Jarkko :razz: ***
FOXWOOD

Post by FOXWOOD »

I have just checked the secondary ticket sites, none have any mention of these concerts so it seems to have been an excellent presale.
Royal Albert Hall London 1988, Manchester Opera House 18th June 2008,
Manchester Arena 30th Nov 2008, Weybridge 11th July 2009,
Lissadell House 31st July 2010, Dublin 11th & 12th September 2012, London O2 21st June 2013,
Manchester Arena 31st Aug 2013,Leeds 7th September 2013

Post by guest »

Mabeanie1 wrote:
Geoff wrote:Got Brighton Centre Block Stalls 1, Row A, Seat 27-28. Can anyone more familiar with the Brighton Centre confirm that's in the centre of the main block in front of the stage? It's not clear from the information provided on the website!
Centre aisle is between A25 and A26 according to the plan I found so your seats are perfect!!

Wendy
Wendy, yes and I've confirmed with box office that Stalls Block 1 is the central main floor block so these are perfect seats! Very lucky indeed and just wish I could get to more concerts!

Many many thanks to AEG and Leonard's management and of course Jarkko and Marie for getting these pre-sales organised so well. It was worth the wait!
Last edited by guest on Thu May 23, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”