LUCCA, ITALY (July 9, 2013) NOW ON SALE

A new, growing section for more exciting news
andrea

Re: LUCCA, ITALY (July 9, 2013) NOW ON SALE

Post by andrea »

harald wrote:
andrea wrote:I feel sorry to hear the fees are so high in Italy.....and considering that the organization is usually not as good as in other states...
But, Cara Andrea
the presales for Lucca and Rome were the best I followed for the 2013 tour.
I wished ticketone.it would handle all presales.
Not so chaotic this time the Italians.
Tanti saluti, Harald
Well Harald, with these high fees it is a minimum of service they should do and Ticketone does the ticket sales, but not the concert organization ;-) and I meant that.....but don´t worry
ciao
1976 june Zürich (both evenings)
2008 july london - july loerrach - july lucca - october berlin - october milan - november london
2009 july koeln - august venice - september barcelona
2010: july salzburg - september florence- - december las vegas
2012: august ghent - september berlin - verona
2013: august pula - august Zürich
confetti

Post by confetti »

slightly excited, i got my tickets for Lucca today, we have the hotel reserved right on the piazza napoleone, still not sure if we are going though, it can only be confirmed when we find out who is playing in Pistoia Blues this year. Still, I have tickets and they are really good seats. :D :D
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
christineanne

Post by christineanne »

Hi

I ordered tickets for Lucca during the pre-sale - on 21st December. I paid for them to be delivered by Express Freight (expensive but worth it to have the tickets in my hand rather than queuing just before the concert!). I have an order number and email confirmation, the money has gone from my account but so far, no tickets :(

My partner ordered tickets through Ticketone, also paid for delivery, for Diana Krall in Lucca on 6th July (we are in for a great holiday!). He was given a tracking number and his tickets arrived within days.

I have sent an email to Ticketone via their customer services website but no response so far.

All advice welcome

Thank you
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Have you checked your account to see if the tickets have been sent out yet christineanne? You do this by logging in to your account at Ticketone.it and going to order history. Also you should have received an e-mail with a tracking number when the tickets are handed to the courier company.

I received our Lucca tickets in the first week of January so I think you are right to follow up.

Wendy
its4inthemorning

Post by its4inthemorning »

We received ours first week of January as well.
2010 DECEMBER 10 - CAESARS COLOSSEUM, LAS VEGAS / 2012 SEPTEMBER 28 - L'OLYMPIA, PARIS
2012 OCTOBER 3 - PALAU SANT JORDI, BARCELONA / 2012 DECEMBER 13 - K-ROCK CENTRE, KINGSTON
2013 APRIL 6 - RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL, NEW YORK CITY / 2013 JULY 9 - PIAZZA NAPOLEONE, LUCCA
2017 NOVEMBER 4-8 - MONTREAL "TOWER OF SONG" CELEBRATION - RIP, YOU GOT ME SINGING!
jackiet

Post by jackiet »

I also received an e-mail and my tickets arrived in the first week of January, so if I were you would certainly follow up.

Good luck

Jackie
christineanne

Post by christineanne »

hello again

thank you all for your advice - I will certainly follow up. I think the fact that you have all had tickets means that Ticketone is generally reliable and efficient so hopefully my problem should soon be sorted. Fingers crossed and I'll post an update when I have news.

What a helpful, friendly place this forum is :)

C
confetti

Post by confetti »

I had to contact Ticketone, last year for a similar reason, christineanne and they got back to me very quickly, in perfect english and sorted out my problem, so fingers crossed for you.
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
christineanne

Post by christineanne »

Hello again

Good news! I had an email with a tracking number today so I expect the tickets shortly :D

Thank you all for your advice and encouragement - it really helped.

Safe journeys to you all and I hope to see you in Lucca - if you're near Bloc b row 6, give me a wave - before or after the concert - I won't have eyes for anything but Leonard during!
its4inthemorning

Post by its4inthemorning »

Just wanted to note we appreciated the input regarding hotels and logistics in Lucca/Florence, thank you Gio19, andrea, margaret, and Jonnie F.

Mrs 4inthemorning completed our bookings, we should be within walking distance of major Florence attractions, and in Lucca within walking distance to Piazza N. Looking forward to ten days of heaven in Florence, a city we have always dreamed of visiting, and in Lucca, a gem in its own right.

And, of course, we are looking forward to meeting up with other forum members in Lucca, maybe some familiar old faces, but certainly some new ones!

2010 DECEMBER 10 - CAESARS COLOSSEUM, LAS VEGAS / 2012 SEPTEMBER 28 - L'OLYMPIA, PARIS
2012 OCTOBER 3 - PALAU SANT JORDI, BARCELONA / 2012 DECEMBER 13 - K-ROCK CENTRE, KINGSTON
2013 APRIL 6 - RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL, NEW YORK CITY / 2013 JULY 9 - PIAZZA NAPOLEONE, LUCCA
2017 NOVEMBER 4-8 - MONTREAL "TOWER OF SONG" CELEBRATION - RIP, YOU GOT ME SINGING!
andrea

Post by andrea »

Dear its4inthemorning or other Lucca travellers :D

HERE A NICE LITTLE and special B&B - from a friend of mine - her name is Martina.
Info and address :lol: -you can write to her in english, german or italian :

CASACASINARI NATURE & ANIMAL FRIENDLY B&B BIO,
is only 5 minutes far from the old City of Lucca and 20 minutes from the beaches of Versilia.
We offer a nice room with private bathroom in a typical Villa surrounded by a garden.
The ECOLOGICAL room "IL MARINO" offers a wooden bed and wellness mattress in Memory Foam, all materials are 100% natural!
On request we offer a BIO Breakfast or Brunch also for vegetarians or vegans. For your children we offer a natural FUTON bed and also your Dog or Pet is welcome!
We offer Baby-sitting or Dog-sitting while you are visiting museums or crawled beaches.

In "CASA CASINARI" lieben und respektieren wir die NATUR, nette MENSCHEN und TIERE.

Wir lieben das Meer, Reisen, Kunst, Kreativität, Bio-vegetarische Kost, Positives Denken!
Wir bieten unseren Gästen liebevoll und künstlerisch gestaltete Zimmer, in einer typischen Villa Lucchese mit großem Garten, nur 5 Minuten von der Altstadt von Lucca und weniger als 20 Minuten vom Meer entfernt.
Ihr Haustier ist bei uns herzlichst willkommen, wir kümmern uns gerne um ihren Liebling während Sie die berühmten Kunststädte der Toskana besuchen oder ans Meer fahren!

NATURE and ANIMAL FRIENDLY B&B creativo ...

ENJOY LUCCA and the concert :-)
Andrea
Attachments
B&B contact.jpg
martina preise.jpg
1976 june Zürich (both evenings)
2008 july london - july loerrach - july lucca - october berlin - october milan - november london
2009 july koeln - august venice - september barcelona
2010: july salzburg - september florence- - december las vegas
2012: august ghent - september berlin - verona
2013: august pula - august Zürich
Yiannis

Post by Yiannis »

Hello, what's the best way to travel from Rome to Lucca?
2012: 2x London (Wembley), Paris (Olympia) | 2013: 2x London (O2 Arena), Rome (Foro Italico Roma), Lucca (Piazza Napoleone), Manchester (Phones4U Arena), Birmingham (LG Arena) | 2014: ...
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

Er, there was ticket delivery? We as usual got vouchers by email, and tickets can be picked up before the show (as in previous EU shows and in Lucca in 2008).
Now we decided to sell tickets (as Leonard is coming here) so we don't know how to sell 3 tickets in 3rd row with only vouchers (will call) tickets :/
Yiannis

Post by Yiannis »

that's weird, I have received my tickets a long time ago..
2012: 2x London (Wembley), Paris (Olympia) | 2013: 2x London (O2 Arena), Rome (Foro Italico Roma), Lucca (Piazza Napoleone), Manchester (Phones4U Arena), Birmingham (LG Arena) | 2014: ...
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

tomsakic wrote:Er, there was ticket delivery?
I guess there was a choice between delivery and Will Call. I have had all my tickets from Ticketone.it 2009-13 delivered - but at a price as tickets are delivered by UPS or other courier. For Lucca they charged €19,99 per order for shipping to Western or Central Europe.

Wendy

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”