Our presales to all concerts (except New York)

Everything about the first leg of Leonard Cohen's World Tour 2013
JSA

Re: PRESALE TO ALL CONCERTS (Except NY) ON TUESDAY (Jan 15)

Post by JSA »

I test drove the Radio City presale in preparation for shopping for tickets for Miami and/or Tampa tomorrow. It looks like the best seats came with the VIP packages, possibly with the cards and fan club sharing the same pool of seats. Does that sound right? Will that likely be similar with Tampa?

Also, are there better seats than the fan club pool that become available only when the tickets go on sale to the general public?
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

You're asking questions that we, too, would like confirmed answers to, JSA. We do seem to be in competition to a point, and it does seem that some seats get held back to be released later. As you've suggested [and relevant to me, too, as I'll be getting tickets to both Tampa and Miami], I'm suspecting it'll go about the same tomorrow.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
4ceebee

Post by 4ceebee »

4ceebee wrote:Does anyone know what the ticket price range will be for the concert in Hamilton, ON? Thanks!

Hamilton:
CA $50.25 (CA $37.50 Ticket + CA $12.75 Fees)
CA $269.75 (CA $250.00 Ticket + CA $19.75 Fees)
Hamilton is a Ticketmaster sale. More info here:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/10004 ... norcatid=1 -- Marie
Thanks! :D
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: PRESALE TO ALL CONCERTS (Except NY) NOW or later TODAY!

Post by jarkko »

Presales 1 & 2 of today now active. Pick up your links.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
mlynch

Post by mlynch »

Where do I find the links and passwords?

viewforum.php?f=76 -- Marie
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Presale # 3 of today now open (The Eastern Time zone)
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

The st john, new brunswick presale worked beautifully.
It looked as though tickets were being sold directly by the venue and you were showed exactly where your seats were before you had to commit to buy- so i could see the 2 seats were front row - just right of centre. VERY happy with that
All very civilised and helpful - except for these north american prices!
Many thanks to Jarkko for his tireless efforts
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
dari

Post by dari »

I am in shock and so happy.
Thanks to everyone who made this possible.
It definitely makes up for the expensive bad seats we had at MSG.
We are in section 102 which is in the center and in the first row this time!

So truly grateful :-)

Kind Regards,
Dari
JSA

Post by JSA »

lizzytysh wrote:You're asking questions that we, too, would like confirmed answers to, JSA. We do seem to be in competition to a point, and it does seem that some seats get held back to be released later. As you've suggested [and relevant to me, too, as I'll be getting tickets to both Tampa and Miami], I'm suspecting it'll go about the same tomorrow.
Hi lizzy. I was pleasantly surprised with the Miami presale. I had a pair of tickets in the front row close to the center as part of the fan presale (not VIP), but I ended up deciding I would really rather spend that money on Tampa. Hopefully I'll be equally lucky. As for Miami, I'll wait and see what is available and how much cash I have left over, down the road.

Thank you so much to Jarkko and Marie for organizing this.
grayzone

Post by grayzone »

Thank you for making this morning perfect! 2 seats for Hamilton show as soon as Ticketmaster released em. Can't wait for the show! :D
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Links to concerts in the CST time zone have now been posted!
SteveKincade

Post by SteveKincade »

Hi,

It is after 12 noon here in Saint John. The links were to open at 10 AM. So, either I cannot locate them or they are delayed???

Please assist if possible. I see the Links Available text in red but no links are there. Also it says that they will be in the links and passwords section, but I cannot get to that either.

<sigh>

Steve
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

SteveKincade wrote:Hi,

It is after 12 noon here in Saint John. The links were to open at 10 AM. So, either I cannot locate them or they are delayed???

Please assist if possible. I see the Links Available text in red but no links are there. Also it says that they will be in the links and passwords section, but I cannot get to that either.

<sigh>

Steve
Not sure where you are looking. The link and password is here: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=33379
(and have been since the opening time!/Jarkko)
Marie
Speaking Cohen
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

New Orleans is now also active (they had technical problems)
windstormreigns

Post by windstormreigns »

I got my tickets at about 10:15. Every time I tried to get the seats I wanted they would be gone. Guess I am slow. I could have gotten seats closer on the side but I prefer the center. I was aiming for fifth row as I feel any closer you are looking up. I hope nobody tall is sitting in front of me...I am only 5' tall. I ended up in the twelfth row center. I know they are great seats but... Anyway I am so excited to be going to see him again. I just saw him in Boston, I wish I could go to more of his shows.

Return to “THE SPRING 2013 TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA”