BERLIN, HAMBURG, OBERHAUSEN, MANNHEIM NOW ON SALE

A new, growing section for more exciting news
RehearsalRag7

Re: PRESALE ON TUESDAY TO 4 CONCERTS IN GERMANY

Post by RehearsalRag7 »

The reservation for Mannheim did not really work? At first the reservation for the fans was inactive and when it was activated all good tickets were gone??? :(
BEATRIZ SALLES

Post by BEATRIZ SALLES »

Paul Zagreb wrote:As long as you are in good rose giving position, Bea!!!!!
Don't worry Paul :D I'm next to the aisle and anyway.... I have seven months to train 50 meters hurdles!!! The roses will be were thay have to be for "So Long...." :lol: :lol:
2008 Paris. 2009 Barcelona. 2010 Marseille. 2012 Ghent. Verona. Barcelona. Lisbon. 2013 Antwerpen, Berlin, Pula.
PeGu

Post by PeGu »

The Miracle did actually come... Mannheim was on and I managed two seats. Not exactly front row, but, hey, it's a concert, not a picture exhibition! Block 105, Row 13. :)

So much looking forward to see and hear Leonard again! And: Jarkko: Although I am not a very frequent poster here, I still would like to tell you how much I do appreciate your great work for us all! Cheers! :)
Lörrach 2008, Wiesbaden Wiesbaden 2010, Mannheim 2013
svennybenny

Post by svennybenny »

Mannheim was really difficult...
Two times I got tickets for 8 and 9 row, but everytime I wanted to buy it showed me that there is nothing to buy...??? Really bad service by eventime!!! :oops:
vlad

Post by vlad »

Jarkko,

big chapeau, as always!
:-)

Also got H, in 3 (in Obh – at 9 on the spot all places in the first 4-5 rows were not selectable).

Thank you, Jarkko!

And see you all there, roses and cameras and all :-)
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Mannheim was activated in our presale almost one hour delayed.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
segelregina

Post by segelregina »

jarkko wrote:Mannheim was activated in our presale almost one hour delayed.
I called Eventim and they declared our presale link to Mannheim was similar to the public presale link. But the best row in the public presale link in the first minute offered only row 7. Eventim supposed that the concert organiser blocked the first rows...?
1980 / 85 / 88 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava, Las Vegas (2x) / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zurich, Amsterdam
Wimmer

Post by Wimmer »

I'm so happy have my ticket for Oberhausen :razz:

4 Row.

Thank you!!!!!
Marina
crystal

Post by crystal »

I had a meeting I couldn't postpone and was hoping presale was slow. Little did I know. Row 10 after many tries. Nevertheless very happy and looking forward to meeting everybody in Berlin. It will be a very special 20 th anniversary wedding present for husband and myself.
Christel
mary emma

Post by mary emma »

Oberhausen, nice tickets :D :D :D
thank you so much Jarrko!!!!
tigrib

Post by tigrib »

system threw me out as well with 3rd row tickets ... now only 6 for Berlin
2008 Berlin, Hamburg, Oberhausen, Cologne, Berlin, Colmar, Barcelona, Las Vegas, San Jose, Salzburg, Berlin, Strasbourg, Marseille, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Las Vegas 2010
2012 Ghent (x2), Berlin, Moenchengladbach, Lisbon
2013 Berlin ... Pula ... ?
susanne30072009

Re: PRESALE TOMORROW TO 4 CONCERTS IN GERMANY

Post by susanne30072009 »

jarkko wrote:AEG is still working on the routing of the summer tour, and there is no final itinerary available yet. They will add concerts to the list only after they are definitely confirmed and the contracts have been signed. Unfortunately many venues want to put the tickets on sale immediately, without waiting for the official & final schedule. There is nothing we can do to change this. I'm posting new stuff without delay but I have to get it first!!!
Thanks, Jarkko, we all know, that you do, whatever you can to let us buy "our" Tickets as soon as it possible! Amazing news anyway! Couldn't believe my Eyes first...
So let's hope, that everybody will have the Opp. for a Concert in his near...
It seems, that Leonard Cohen will do, what he says on Stage a view Days ago ("Touring until getting 80 and start Smoking again").
I am very happy, that he's doin' what he says (but don't start with the other thing again)....
So: many thanks to you, Jarkko (what would we do without you?!?)
And: thanks, Mr. Cohen for another Summer with a view very beautiful, unforgettable Moments with you and the UHTC live on Stage in Europe again! You really can't imagine, what this means for me personally! For the last 5 Years, you gave me (and I'm sure, for a view thousend others too) something special, something unique! Please take care and I'm really happy to looking forward to the next Shows in Europe, really something to looking foreward in 2013, for sure!
Coud be easely a very beautiful "tradition"...

I'm very happy about this News!
So let's see each others down the Road, somewhere in Europe in the next Summer!
Just great!

Uwe + Susanne

Zürich 1993 + 2008
Madrid / Lissabon 2009
Strasburg / Stuttgart / Basel 2010
Kopenhagen / Berlin / Verona 2012
Hamburg / ? / ? / 2013
mydoglorca

Post by mydoglorca »

Code: Select all

It will be a very special 20 th anniversary wedding present for husband and myself.
Crystal wrote:

Are you sure he wouldn't prefer the Rolling Stones though Crystal? :lol:

Jill - remembering our meeting in Marseille!
1976 Bristol 1979 Birmingham 1988 RAH x 2, 1993 RAH x 2 & Madrid, 2008 Edinburgh, London O2, Cardiff, Bournemouth, RAH 17 Nov, Birmingham, Manchester 30 Nov, 2009 Weybridge, Liverpool, Dublin 19 & 20th,2010 September -Marseille, Tours, Lille, 2012 12 & 14 Aug Ghent,Wembley x22013 O2, Antwerp, Bournemouth, Manchester
mary emma

Post by mary emma »

kiitos paljon, rakastan sinua Jarkko!
I hope this google translation is allright!

***Se meni aivan oikein! / Jarkko***
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

tigrib wrote:system threw me out as well with 3rd row tickets ... now only 6 for Berlin
Down with the system!

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”