HOP FARM SHOWS TO WEMBLEY ARENA

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
lightasabreeze

Re: URGENT: HOP FARM SHOWS TO WEMBLEY ARENA

Post by lightasabreeze »

OK Yes, just managed to speak to someone at eventim who says we will all be sent a refund and then go on to presale and rebook. Does that mean we can rebook now?
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

Mabeanie1 wrote:
somewhat_nifty wrote:I was told that if I exchanged now then only the second block of seats back from the stage was available as they were still setting up the allocations, (
Odd - because you can get row 13 now for Sat night in the Forum sale for non-ticket holders. How are they going to squash a sold out show in to the first 12 rows?

Wendy
Sounds like they don't have the first clue what's going on either! I think I will risk waiting, but I'm not happy :(
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

I have had no contact at all from Eventim. Anyone got their customer services tel no please?
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

lightasabreeze wrote:OK Yes, just managed to speak to someone at eventim who says we will all be sent a refund and then go on to presale and rebook. Does that mean we can rebook now?
Forgot to say also that it WILL NOT be like for like and wanted to know where I got that from, it will be first choice of what is available.
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

honeyrose wrote:I have had no contact at all from Eventim. Anyone got their customer services tel no please?
0844 249 1000 be prepared for a long wait, just to be told you will get a refund and re-book !
A Thousand Kisses Deep

imyourwoman

Post by imyourwoman »

I cannot believe the pre-sale has started before existing ticket holders have been sorted out. Looks like I'll be digging out the binoculars.... :(
LHHUNTER

Post by LHHUNTER »

Yes, I agree why was there a need to set up a new presale so quickly?
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

imyourwoman wrote:I cannot believe the pre-sale has started before existing ticket holders have been sorted out. Looks like I'll be digging out the binoculars.... :(
It's a joke... they haven't even contacted us.
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
meglos2000

Post by meglos2000 »

I'm going to risk buying seats now and get a refund. Row 13 not bad and to wait longer seems risky.

But like you say, how can they fit everyone who bought a front seat, if they are already selling them to new people!
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

No worries?

We are not here all day tomorrow, so I doubt we will able to get to a computer, or telephone to sort out exchange tickets for Wembley, or whatever (as it stands now no one is even half sure what is happening. Two friends are in Spain and won't have a clue about all this and I can't get through to them, they are going to be rather "put out". No one on here's fault of course but what a shambles this is turning out to be.

Edit: Just spoken to Eventim, (to a chap called Matt) who categorically states that all tickets purchased will be refunded and the forum folks on here will have to go for other tickets in the pre-sale which could be today, or tomorrow! So much for exchanging on a like for like! But he did say that is Eventim's policy but how can some do it and not others, or perhaps all the other agencies will follow Eventim's lead?
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

Apologies if this appears twice - email not sending properly at present.

I have spent £200 on existing tix and cannot afford to rebook until I get a refund.

Surely they should have sorted out existing ticket holders first.

Still no communication from Eventim.

Unless I get comparable tix will probably not go.
LHHUNTER

Post by LHHUNTER »

Dear Jarkko, have you managed to get some clarity on this as your advice is at odds with Eventim?
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

This is such a mess. They've only saved 7-8 rows for existing ticket holders for the second night so I just bought a row 9 ticket in case everything goes pear shaped.

The only reason I was looking forward to Hop Farm was my front row seat + 3rd row for night 2. The chances of getting such good tickets for Wembley seem to be zilch at the moment. I can't tell you how disappointed I am. If only they'd sold tickets for Wembley in the first place instead of having this obsession with open air concerts. Both shows would have sold out in a blink.

Wendy
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

Mabeanie1 wrote:This is such a mess. They've only saved 7-8 rows for existing ticket holders for the second night so I just bought a row 9 ticket in case everything goes pear shaped.

The only reason I was looking forward to Hop Farm was my front row seat + 3rd row for night 2. The chances of getting such good tickets for Wembley seem to be zilch at the moment.

Wendy
8 rows! looks like we'll all be sitting on each others' laps! I'm waiting and not buying another ticket, out of annoyance (plus I don't really have another spare £300 for three tix). Always had a sneaking feeling my front row seats were too good to be true! On the plus side, at least I don't have to schlep out to the Hop Farm now.
Kanga

Post by Kanga »

I booked with ticket master. Does that apply to anyone else? They are still selling tickets for the Hop Farm - no acknowledgement of a change.
I still havnt received my original tickets. My original seats werent brilliant anyway - 27 rows back and way off to the side so I think I'll just sit tight and see what I am allocated.

This is what the Ticketmaster site says about cancelled and rescheduled gigs:

Cancelled And Altered Events
Published 16/11/2011 01:26 PM | Updated 23/08/2012 10:06 AM
Cancelled And Altered Events

Listed below are known shows and concerts that have been cancelled or rescheduled with details of how to request your refund, or obtain new tickets.

Events are only listed here when ALL relevant information is received from either the promoter or the venue and not before. Please note that not all cancelled or rescheduled events will be listed here. If the event you are looking for is not listed below, it may have its own answer on the helpdesk, please do a specific search on the name of the event if this is the case.

Please also note that when an event is either cancelled or postponed, Ticketmaster retains the order processing fee. These fees are non-refundable and cover various costs that Ticketmaster has incurred as a result of the transaction.

When it is specified that tickets must be posted back in order to receive a refund, it is advised, but not required, that the tickets be sent via a secure postage method, as Ticketmaster is not responsible for tickets that are lost or delayed in transit. Please return tickets to following address:

Ticketmaster Customer Services
PO Box 798
Manchester
M60 1WY

Orders placed with TicketFast® delivery do not need to be posted back. You can contact us and request a refund.

Unless otherwise stated, tickets for rescheduled shows MUST be received back in our office before the date of the event in order to receive a refund.
2008 17 Jul - O2, London; 17 Nov - RAH, London; 22 Nov - NEC, Birmingham
2009 11 Jul - MB World, Weybridge
2012 9 Sept - Wembley Arena, London

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”