PRESALE TO LA, SEATTLE & PORTLAND

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
OldIdeasAreTheBest

Re: LA password?

Post by OldIdeasAreTheBest »

bridger15 wrote:
OldIdeasAreTheBest wrote: but do not expect it due to the cameras likely being there.
Nope. Cameras are not there at the front.
They are strategically out of sight, same as at the similar theatre, Caesars Colosseum
---Arlene

:D :D :D :D :D
Thanks Arlene!
Now I must try to contain my excitement... the show is a while off still.
San Diego, Coachella, San Jose 2009
Oakland 12/6/2010, Las Vegas 12/11/2010
Madrid and Los Angeles 2012
Oakland 2013
surfergirl

Re: PRESALE TO LA, SEATTLE & PORTLAND

Post by surfergirl »

I will now also be going up to Portland for that concert! So much fun! I love Portland -- it's the way LA should be! :lol:
I was cautioned to surrender, this I could not do . . . .
Mabeanie1

Re: PRESALE TO LA, SEATTLE & PORTLAND

Post by Mabeanie1 »

How peculiar! My pre-sale ticket for the Seattle show on Nov 9 has just plopped through my letter box - in the English shires. It's doubly odd as a) all non-VIP US/ Canada pre-sale tickets are supposed to be Will Call and b) Ticketmaster.com don't even have a mailing option for international purchasers - all tickets are, and always have been, Will Call by definition if you don't have a North American address! My purchase confirmation definitely says "Will Call" so I can only assume that my non-VIP ticket got printed out with the VIP ones by mistake.

Not that I'm complaining. It's wonderful to have the ticket in my hands - a tangible reminder of my visit to the West Coast in November. But it would have been a different story if the ticket had got lost in the post and I turned up at the Will Call window to collect a ticket that wasn't there ......

Wendy

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”