What's going to happen here on May 3?

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
scocoh

Re: What's going to happen here on May 3?

Post by scocoh »

--
Last edited by scocoh on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frankandme

Post by frankandme »

Steve486 wrote:
frankandme wrote:Ticketmaster : For Front Of The Line Tickets, purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees.

Noooooo ! I only have Visa! Suggestions pleaaaase!
'Front of the Line' is a separate American Express promotion with Ticketmaster to give card holders early booking for various events. Booking under that scheme for the Toronto concert opens 24 hours after the fan club booking. I doubt that there would be any requirement to use an Amex card for the fan club booking.

Steve
Thank you Steve... feeling better already :D
frankandme

Post by frankandme »

Mollydog wrote:Don't panic! The fan pre-sale is separate from the Front of the Line sale where you need an American Express. You will be able to use your Visa. I think the fan pre-sale will be the first to be activated.

Good luck!

Mary

OK then, guess I WAS panicking a little :lol:
frankandme

Post by frankandme »

musicmania wrote:Yeah looks like our presale is first. I've just made sure my credit card details are up to date for Ticketmaster across the pond ;-)
;-) ;-)
frankandme

Post by frankandme »

jarkko wrote:Yes, and we have asked AEG to check with Ticketmaster that also international credit cards can be used! (Sometimes Ticketmaster only accepts national cards!)
Thank you Jarkko, let's hope everything runs smoothly! :)
kubrick2728

Post by kubrick2728 »

Sorry if this has been asked already, in a bit of a hurry, but is this the only set of American dates we can expect? There's nothing in PA or OH...at all! I see there are a few stretches of two or three days here and there in the listing...any chance there's a show being worked out? I don't think I'll be able to travel like I wanted to to see him. The Cleveland show was pretty much a sell out too... :( Guess I'll just cross my fingers.
victhpooh

Post by victhpooh »

Will the format be the same for May 11?
there is a crack in everything........that's how the light gets in............

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”