Sint-Pietersplein

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Murphy575

Sint-Pietersplein

Post by Murphy575 »

Hello.

I was just a bit disappointed if you will when buying tickets for the aforementioned venue.

I bought them on the 1st and was allocated seats today (hence the post). When buying the seats you can select cat 1,2,3 so I selected cat 1 assuming this would be the best seating and now I have tickets for Tribune F, 20. I had a google and got a seating plan and these seats seem to be... rubbish.

It's weird how Cat 1 means anything from front row left or right of stage to way out back.

So, I was wondering - what's it like out back?
Hartmut

Re: Sint-Pietersplein

Post by Hartmut »

There were four categories:

Golden Circle
Cat. 1
Cat. 2
Cat. 3
Caren

Sint-Pietersplein

Post by Caren »

When Leonard first played in Ghent we had tickets for all three nights at very different locations.
Whereas nothing beats the experience you get from a seat at the front we actually found the seats on the tribune much better than the ones we had at one of the last rows at the middle aisle on the floor.
I am sure you will enjoy the concert from your seats as well. Have a great time!
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
joyezekiel

Re: Sint-Pietersplein

Post by joyezekiel »

You're so right, Caren. At at the first concert we were way up at the back - about as far away from the stage as you could get - but it was wonderful - the sound was great, and we could see everything perfectly. The second evening we were right at the front - about as near to the stage as you could get - and it was a totally different experience. Both were fantastic in their own ways. So don't worry...... you will have an amazing time wherever you sit!

Joy
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”