Ticketing info for the last concerts in December

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
lizzytysh

Re: Ticketing info for the last concerts in December

Post by lizzytysh »

Well, 1010 is a NICE round number, too, Mutti :D !!! Congratulations to you, too, Dear One :D !!! Keep them coming 8) !!!

I noticed somewhere else today that someone I really didn't 'know' had 1000 and I was going to come back to it to comment, but then forgot where it was that I saw it :? !

Love,
Lizzy :D
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
balazs

Post by balazs »

What happened to the Hawaii show? That was going to be the first concert in Hawaii I've ever been truly excited about!!

"prohibitive and insurmountable logistical issues"

What does that mean?
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

We really don't know, balazs, except that it must really be some prohibitive and insurmountable logistical issues. Many of us feel very sad with people who were planning to see Leonard in Hawaii, and are hoping that they can make it to Oakland or Portland or Las Vegas.

Welcome to the Forum, anyway, balazs. I hope you'll see Leonard at one of the other venues.

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
TineDoes

Post by TineDoes »

Please advise.
I have bought tickets for the concerts Las Vegas using my own name and email address but, as I did not have a credit card at the time of purchase, I, in too much of a hurry, used my partner's credit card. He is not traveling to Las Vegas from The Netherlands. The Will Call states that only the credit card holder may collect the tickets. He has written and signed a letter on a copy of his passport explaining the situation. I recently heard that Ticketmasters are very strict with these regulations. What are the chances that they will not handover the tickets to me?

Has anybody else had similar experience?
"There’s no forsaking what you love ...."

Rotterdam 2008; Antwerpen, Dublin 2009; Gent 2x, Lille , Las Vegas 2x 2010, Gent, Amsterdam, Dublin 2x 2012, Antwerp, Berlin, Rotterdam 2013
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

If the tickets were reserved under your own name I don't think there will be a problem. Last year the Will Call tickets were at the box office in envelopes, with the ticketholder's name written on each envelope. We had to show our official picture ID to get our tickets. They were not interested in seeing the original credit card.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
TineDoes

Post by TineDoes »

Thank you Jarkko for your reaction. This is great support.

For anybody in the same situation: A Secondary Will Call Form requested from the T-master is what is required in situations like this. :D Up-date 10-26: confimation email Will call in my name came today. Roll on December :D
Last edited by TineDoes on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
"There’s no forsaking what you love ...."

Rotterdam 2008; Antwerpen, Dublin 2009; Gent 2x, Lille , Las Vegas 2x 2010, Gent, Amsterdam, Dublin 2x 2012, Antwerp, Berlin, Rotterdam 2013
alb123

Post by alb123 »

December can't come fast enough... I will be boarding a plane in Connecticut to travel to Las Vegas to see Mr. Cohen conclude his two year world tour. I am so honored.
Waterbury, CT - May 14, 2009
Las Vegas, NV - Dec 11, 2010 (Final Show of Leonard's 3 year World Tour) INCREDIBLE!
Boston, MA - Dec 15, 2012 (Best L.C. concert I've been to!)
schwarzpeterm

Post by schwarzpeterm »

Just joined and I'm anxious to book tickets in Vegas. Where is the best site for up-front at not-too-crazy prices?
RickD

Post by RickD »

Hi guys

quick question for an expert (!)

Having just witnessed the most magnificent show in Brisbane, I have realised it just so happens my 12 year old and I are flying to the US for Christmas/New Year. We arrive in LA for a few days on the 11th December :)

I am very tempted to just get in, grab a car and head to Vegas. The catch is after 20 odd hours on aeroplanes it might be a bit much - particularly for my son.

I'd like to keep my options open, so if we do arrive and both are up to driving straight to Vegas, does anyone know what the chances of getting a reasonable ticket for a reasonablish price on the afternoon of the concert?

It really seems a bit much, but there are some things you just HAVE to do! :)
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Hi Rick,

What an adventure for you and your son! Good luck with tickets. The drive from LA to Las Vegas does take a few hours but it's a straight shot across the desert, which fortunately at this time of year will be fairly cool. Hope to say hello to both of you in a few weeks! :D

All the best,
Diana

ps...I understand ;-)
Sochijava

Post by Sochijava »

Rick - I can't blame you at all. I think I saw elsewhere that you got tickets, congratulations! Please just drive safe & we'll see you in LV.
Toronto June 6 2008; Ottawa May 25 & 26 2009; Las Vegas 11 December 2010; Montreal 2012; Ottawa 2012; Kingston 2012.

Return to “The World Tour 2010”