Ticketing info for the last concerts in December

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
FanForLife

Re: Honolulu - Portland - Las Vegas: PRESALE INFO WITH LINKS

Post by FanForLife »

jarkko

very pleased with my tickets, many many thanks for all your work in organising this - a model of efficiency
2008 - dublin (kilmainham - the best, ever)
2009 - dublin (The Point) and tampa and NY(MSG) and san jose
2010 - sligo (second best) and oakland and portland and las vegas
2011 - lenny and me were resting, so we were
2012 - dublin (kilmainham again) and austin
2013 - dublin (The Point, 2 times)
2014 & 2015-enjoying the memories and saving the pennies; just in case; just in case..............
MiriamI

Post by MiriamI »

Thanks all.

PLEASE tell me ASAP, is it better to have seats in the front rows in the side (6) or in the FF row in the middle (3)?
TheGhost

Post by TheGhost »

What is the Cohen camps rule on photography at the shows. I'll be in the first row in Portland and would love to take pictures...is this okay?
maltmom

Post by maltmom »

Got my tickets for both nights, 10th and 11th. Amazingly, same seat both nights (I used one computer;my son used his), 7 rows back Orch.5. Very pleased. Can't seem to get to Portland link though. Lorraine
NYC-MSG – 2012, Las Vegas -2010, MSG - 2009, Philadelphia - 2009, Philadelphia – 1993, Philadelphia – 1988, Philadelphia – 1985, Philadelphia-Main Point - 1975
tigerm

Post by tigerm »

MiriamI wrote:Thanks all.

PLEASE tell me ASAP, is it better to have seats in the front rows in the side (6) or in the FF row in the middle (3)?

Depends. If you are sat central but in front of the tallest person in the world the seat isn't great. To be honest they are both great seats
FanForLife

Post by FanForLife »

I would prefer section 4, followed by 3 or 5, and last choice would be 2 or 6. (I' dont like side view of the stage)
If I had the above choice I would go for row FF in section 3 - you are in the 6th row
2014 & 2015-enjoying the memories and saving the pennies; just in case; just in case..............
ScottM

Post by ScottM »

Nightmare with credit card verification and lost several very good tickets as the process took over 30 minutes, but ended up with section FORCH4, row LL, on Friday night in Vegas and section FORCH2, row EE, on Saturday night.
Certainly not down to the presale link.

Happy with these and can not wait.

Thanks Jarkko for all your efforts.

Hope to meet up with Forum members again.

Regards,

Scott & Helen
2008: Dublin/London (O2)-Jul 17/London (O2)-Nov 13/London (RAH)/Brighton
2009: Liverpool/Madrid/Barcelona
2010: Sligo x2/Lille/Las Vegas x2
2012: Ghent/Amsterdam/London x2/Dublin Sep 11&12/Paris Sep 28
2013: London (O2) Jun 21/Brighton/Manchester/Cardiff/Birmingham/Amsterdam
tigerm

Post by tigerm »

MiriamI wrote:Hi there,

I just got for the second Vegas: section FORCH6, row CC, seats 602-603. What does "CC" mean?

The first time I tried (at 8:00), I got tickets for 99$, even though I selected "any price" and "best available". Why is that? This is why I missed the best seats...

Please tell me ASAP, is it better to have seats in the front rows in the side (6) or in the FF row in the middle (3)?

Thanks,

Miriam
CC is a great seat. The Front Orchestras are AA to SS, Rear Orchestras are single letter A-R.

Sometimes Ticketmaster does not release all the seats at the same time. It seems the first seats that were released were Mezzanine, because I got those at 10:00:02 secs. The next seats 5 seconds later were BB Front Orchestras
tigerm

Post by tigerm »

FanForLife wrote:

I would prefer section 4, followed by 3 or 5, and last choice would be 2 or 6. (I' dont like side view of the stage)
If I had the above choice I would go for row FF in section 3 - you are in the 6th row

The Colesseum means that all the Front seats are pretty great. This isn't a large arena! If you are in 2 or 6, you are to left or right of center. They are great seats! The rows curve around the stage so the viewpoint is central-trust me sat in those seats at the weekend.
FanForLife

Post by FanForLife »

TheGhost wrote:What is the Cohen camps rule on photography at the shows. I'll be in the first row in Portland and would love to take pictures...is this okay?
In my experience "the rule" is very ambiguous.

At all locations the rule is "No Photography", plain and simple.

But more than a few persons on here (naming no names !) have video'd their way through entire LC concerts, and not experienced any problems. Likewise, there are people who go home with large numbers of very good still shots.

There seems to be an unwritten rule about not using large cameras (e.g. SLR hulks) or overdoing the use of flash. But with modern cameras this is not so much of a problem.

Off course, the management of a particular venue may had their own rules - so I guess there is always a slight risk of confiscation/hassle.

That's my experience anyway.
Last edited by FanForLife on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerm

Post by tigerm »

FanForLife wrote:
TheGhost wrote:What is the Cohen camps rule on photography at the shows. I'll be in the first row in Portland and would love to take pictures...is this okay?
In my experience "the rule" is very ambiguous.

At all locations the rule is "No Photography", plain and simple.

But more than a few persons on here (naming no names !) have video'd their way through entire concerts, ant not experienced any problems. Likewise, there are people who go home with large numbers of very good still shots.

There seems to be an unwritten rule about not using large cameras (e.g. SLR hulks) or overdoing the use of flash. But with modern cameras this is not so much of a problem.

Off course, the management of a particular venue may had their own rules - so I guess there is always a slight risk of confiscation/hassle.

That's my experience anyway.
Caesars are usually pretty strict on photography in this venue. How vigorous depends on the artist. They were enforcing the rule for Bob Dylan 2 weeks ago at the venue-to the extent of making you erase all images or be evicted. But Dylan is pretty strict.
jeanne

Post by jeanne »

HI ALL......JUST GOT TICKETS FOR LAS VEGAS 12/10......SECTION FORCH4..ROW GG.....SEATS 409-410.....ANY GOOD? JEANNE
"there is a crack in everything.that's how the light gets in " Florence 2010 - las vegas 2010....hope for Hydra......Hydra no longer a hope......now a reality..
"when the gods want to punish you, they answer your prayers"
Conny

Post by Conny »

Hi Jarkko,

thanks so much for all you do and did!
I hope you've got the premium seats you deserve :D :D :D :D :D

Looking forward to Vegas :!:
1976&79: Frankfurt| 2008: Lörrach/Berlin/Frankf./Hamburg/Oberhausen| 2009: Cologne/Berlin/Colmar/Barcelona/Vegas/S.José| 2010: Salzburg/Berlin/Wiesbaden/Strasbourg/Marseille/Hannover/Dortmund/Stuttgart/Warsaw/Vegas
2012: Gent/Amsterdam/Berlin/London/Dublin/Verona/Toulon/Paris/Barcelona/Madrid
2013: Paris/Antwerp/Mannheim/Brussels/Rome/Lucca/Berlin/Lodz/Prague/Vienna/Pula/Odense/Manchester/Leeds/London/Rotterdam/Amsterdam
FanForLife

Post by FanForLife »

jeanne wrote:HI ALL......JUST GOT TICKETS FOR LAS VEGAS 12/10......SECTION FORCH4..ROW GG.....SEATS 409-410.....ANY GOOD? JEANNE
Those seats are about as good as it gets - 6 rows from the front, centre of the stage - you'll be able to shake his hand !

Enjoy
tigerm

Post by tigerm »

jeanne wrote:HI ALL......JUST GOT TICKETS FOR LAS VEGAS 12/10......SECTION FORCH4..ROW GG.....SEATS 409-410.....ANY GOOD? JEANNE

Yes they are great seats. This is a small venue, only holds 4000. But any of the Front Orchestra seats are pretty great!

Return to “The World Tour 2010”