News Story

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
bee

Post by bee »

Lizzylove- :D have a great day, i got to go to church, let's see what father michael has to say about the lord and the world :D
yea, i've seen dat movie of moore-boor,
i would love to send him to albania for a year or so- :) , den come back and tell how he feels about usa, but as they say- u can grind the fool to the dust, but stupidity is still going to be in every itty-bitty piece :D
love u
bee
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Bee ~

:lol: ~ I never heard that saying before; good one. So, are ya gonna give me a reprieve on the premise that, "It's good to have a fool for a friend, for they are a reminder of the rest of 'em in the world" :wink: :lol: ? Seriously, I believe ~ passionately ~ that there's much that's whitewashed about what goes on, and has gone on, in the upper levels, that we will never, ever know. What some have managed to uncover, however, is enough to undo the complacency that "all is well in the world, where the U.S. is concerned."

Enjoy Father Michael 8) and your day :D .

Love,
Lizzy
Epurcelly

Post by Epurcelly »

bee wrote:Dearest Lizzy, good morning, i was the first one, not kush, to respond. :D
michael moor is a fool and a clown- his name shood be boor, not moor :D
he is juss maintinig his career.
needs no comment, he's too obvious in his stupidity. tell his mama to give him a good spanking :D love u
Hey Bee- Do you dislike facts? Perhaps they make you feel a bit sick so it's best to ignore them, but sickening still...
ep
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius »

Ciao Owl,

I did not know the rule. That one must respond to every part of a post written by another. Now I know. Thank you.

So I will amend. Yes, in your last post, you write that you are a great person. No intolerance toward anyone. You behaved yourself at a religious wedding because you are tolerant. Even though the wedding party have not come into the light of atheism. You were tolerant of them. Even though they are shell of dogmatic belief that constrains their minds. A shell that needs to be cracked open. By you. That is your mission. To build bridges and crack open shells. Until the day you die!

So! No! Your semi-drunken over-tired rave does not make sense. (Your words)

Vesuvius
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

bee, hello.
No regards. But lots of encouragement.
Last edited by Byron on Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius »

Ciao Byron!

Why do you mock Bee because of her English? Many, many of us are not native English speakers. We do the best that we can. With our bi-lingual abilities. But you command us to write in a style that you approve! Very authoritarian of you. What is "frigging"? Is that proper English? Is this accepted style and norm?

And what is wrong with facts? Why do you tell Bee not to write lists of "facts".

Why are you still angry with Margaret Thatcher? Your country elected her. Not the United States. Elected her for ten years! Someone in England must have wanted her to lead your country! And the Tony Blair, is he not of the Labour Party? Your party?

Why do you hate MacDonalds? Are you forced at gunpoint to eat there? Are you a vegetarian? Is that why you hate Mac Donalds?

I know you do not like American slang. But I must quote them: "You are one bitter dude!"

Vesuvius

P.S. Be careful of that electric fence!
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius »

Ah Byron,

Very clever of you! To edit your post to Bee.

Clever but cowardly!

Now no one can read what you wrote. About Bee's English abilities! About Bee's facts! About Margaret Thatcher! About MacDonald's hamburgers! About "frigging"!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vesuvius

P.S. And what happened at the electric fence? Did you make it short-circuit? :shock:
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

The electric fence on this board.

Edited 18 times by

Beer.....Helping ugly people have sex since 1862
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Kush

Post by Kush »

Outside of 'Herr Bin Laden' I don't have any strong views one way or other, no electric fence. Life is too short and too good for that. The sun is shining and summer's here (well sort of) and like Moonlight i'm going on a roadtrip so I wish you all good luck in solving the world's problems. :D

On the road again,
Like a band of gypsies, we go down the highway.
We're the best of friends,
Insisting that the world be turnin' our way. - Willie Nelson
bee

Post by bee »

Epu- darling love, the facts are all i like, does not make me sick, juss the opposite. m.moore does not hold any facts, he's a simple minded demagogue, who makes his point in agitated exaggerations of small points, without any insight of the larger picture. he is just a dumkopf, epy- with yo smarts and intelligence- would be a shame to follow dat boor guy and his "facts" , love
bee
bee

Post by bee »

Vesuvius~ :D thank u for yo support, :D nice to have a bro watching yo back :o perhaps i have annoyed many dear people on this forum, just that it is my stand, no way evabraun boy herr ben laden is going to be a hero
on LC forum, that would be a disgrace- i love him too much'
Ves- o'course the language- :? dat one is a schize- i can speak, read and write 3 lang. speak some more 2 (lousy, but i can), i can understand the snobbism of the matter, because besides loving inglese, i also love the ebonics and the ghetto, which i dont hesitate to use, could be offensive for de folks standing on de high inglese standarts 8) more fun fo me :lol:
anyway~ vesuvius- if sometimes u happen to be visiting florence- please kiss some plant or a flower for me- for leonardo da vinci- i would kiss the grounds he's walked over, but i'm far away, also ~davids foot would do too~ dat one of michelangelo's :D love
bee
witty_owl

Post by witty_owl »

Ves, Very kind of you to flatter with the assertion I be a great person but I beg to disagree. Juss a simple blues man doin' 'is thing in a grass roots trio. Us poorly paid musos done give them churchy folk a darn good hootin' time as dey kick up dere heels an' dance about. An' yes we wus all berry well behaved an' did our bess for dem righteous people. They sure did appreciate our efforts. Not to mention our hot, holy playin'. Hallelu'!

Meanwhile I do think with much conviction that religion/belief is a serious danger for the long term survival of our species. And that does not mean there is no value or truth in myth, story, parable, allegory, morality and spiritual acknowledgement. But that discussion is another book and beyond the scope of your tit for tat so have a nice day and "may the lights in the land of..........." :idea:

with skeptical regards, W.O.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Bee :D ~

Ebonics also fascinate me; but it's pointless for me to try to speak that way. Just wouldn't fit. I wouldn't be able to carry it off without sounding feigned and, somehow, ohhhh.....I don't know, 'trashy'? Some can. Some can't. I'm one of the can'ts on that. But, I enjoy the flavour your speech gives to what you're saying. Playful, yet serious. Or, maybe, serious, yet playful.

Love,
Lizzy
Last edited by lizzytysh on Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark B.

Post by Mark B. »

and beyond the scope of your tit for tat
I can't help but laugh, Witty. You're playing the game with Ves and trying to pretend that you're not.

Mark the Sceptic
witty_owl

Post by witty_owl »

Touche Mark B. Glad you got a laugh at least, you old skeptic you. :lol:

:P W.O.

Return to “Comments & Questions”