SOME DAY SOON I PREDICT KWILLIS WILL GO ON ABOUT DOUGHNUTS

This is for your own works!!!
Marisha

Re: Leonard and this Forum - The Truth Revealed

Post by Marisha »

I am writing to let you know that I have a concern regarding Mrs. Those Were Not The Days My Friend John Sourpuss K's manipulative indiscretions. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. Listen closely and in the distance you can hear the ring of Liberty's bell calling gallant sons and noble daughters to clear the cobwebs out of people's heads and help them understand that it is a dangerous folly to ignore the threat to democracy posed by pertinacious, self-aggrandizing rakes. Without a doubt, however, Mrs. John Sourpuss K's disorganized cop-outs goad jealous, misinformed demoniacs into hurling epithets at her enemies. Mrs. John Sourpuss K then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one.

Mrs. John Sourpuss K doesn't want to acknowledge that she confuses demagoguery with leadership and undocumented conspiracism with serious research. In fact, Mrs. John Sourpuss K would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions.

I've known some pikers who were impressively vindictive. However, Mrs. John Sourpuss K is dissolute and that trumps vindictive every time. Her fans have the power to court a wayward minority of abysmal authoritarians whenever they feel like it. So please permit me to appropriate and paraphrase something I once heard: "I am flat-out tired of her psychological bullying." If you read her writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that she is a refined lady with the soundest education and morals you can imagine. But if you read Mrs. John Sourpuss K's writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that it will not be easy to take personal action and evaluate the tactics she has used against me. Nevertheless, we must attempt to do exactly that for the overriding reason that I see how important Mrs. John Sourpuss K's delirious précis are to her spokesmen and I laugh. I laugh because there are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and Mrs. John Sourpuss K doing some vapid thing every few weeks.

To parody the old song, "Fish gotta swim, Mrs. John Sourpuss K gotta take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood." Last I checked, when I was younger I wanted to begin the invigorating, rejuvenating process of calling your attention to the problem of scary, brassbound moochers. I still want to do that, but now I realize that she has a strategy. Her strategy is to foment impudent forms of political tyranny. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Mrs. John Sourpuss K. It troubles and amazes me to think that I recently heard her tell a bunch of people that the world can be happy only when her crime syndicate is given full rein. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. Although Mrs. John Sourpuss K likes to pontificate about how everyone who scrambles aboard the Those Were Not The Days My Friend John Sourpuss K bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride, the truth is that if you study her argumentative pleas long enough, you'll come to the inescapable conclusion that Mrs. John Sourpuss K's admirers actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these kinds of witless scofflaws are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will somehow improve the world by the next full moon. In reality, of course, I must ask that Mrs. John Sourpuss K's legatees put to rest the animosities that have kept various groups of people from enjoying anything other than superficial unity. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in managing both the news and the entertainment that gets presented to us.

Mrs. John Sourpuss K is a crazy varmint. In fact, Mrs. John Sourpuss K is worse than a crazy varmint; she's also a doctrinaire simpleton. That's why she feels obligated to compromise the free and open nature of public discourse. In a nutshell, the most significant aspect of Mrs. Those Were Not The Days My Friend John Sourpuss K's mentality and its lack of refinement is the closeness of Mrs. John Sourpuss K's way of thinking in general to the way that anal-retentive mountebanks think in particular.
Teratogen

Post by Teratogen »

Oh boy, the lid has flipped on this one! This thread has been so saturated with jibber-jabber, as the real Mr. T would call it, that I feel like I do after playing one-on-one basketball with a retard who is better than me: at first it was amusing, but now I'm exhausted and confused.

"Marisha" even referred to me as a "she!" Can we get a thread-locker here???
"Rock and roll is dead, but I am its revival. I'm prophesied by sages died, from Buddha to the Bible." --TERATOGEN
http://www.myspace.com/teratogen (music page)
http://www.myspace.com/teratogen666 (personal page)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheNoHoldsBard?ref=profile (Facebook page)
kwills

Post by kwills »

Oh dear,my eyes are swirling around in my head after reading all these posts in one go.Poetry And Music By The Forum Members followed by Baroness Imaginary Friend is like a mantra going on and on.How will I be able to work this afternoon? Clearly Marisha didn't get her cracker pulled over xmas.
Manchester 19th June/Cardiff 8th Nov
GinaDCG

Post by GinaDCG »

I'm confused.
Cate

Post by Cate »

Oh dear,my eyes are swirling around in my head after reading all these posts in one go.Poetry And Music By The Forum Members followed by Baroness Imaginary Friend is like a mantra going on and on.How will I be able to work this afternoon? Clearly Marisha didn't get her cracker pulled over xmas.
:lol:
omg it's true, if you attempt to actually read one the words just end up swirling together except for the repeated phrases - the Baroness Imaginary friend has a certain ring to it.

Imaginary I shouldn't admit this publicly but I got up at 4:30 this morning and I ate a pop tart with my left over wine from last night - it was pretty good. I toasted the second one a little while ago - not so good, yuck in fact.

btw what does BTFM mean - when I looked it up I got "Beam Transfer Function Measurements" which I'm not knocking as a hobby, but I suspect I've missed something.
Marisha

Post by Marisha »

I am very tired after I went out last night searching for indiscriminate sex. I apologise that my post about Queen Cate I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night is therefore shorter than my normal important contributions. Bit I feel I must assert my freedom to comment on an important public issue that Queen Cate I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night has thrust into the vortex of public comment. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. She has no conception of our moral and ethical standards, but that's a story for another time. For now, I want to focus on the way that if I want to lose my cultural moorings and become a rootless drifter in a cosmopolitan chaos, that should be my prerogative. I don't need Queen I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night forcing me to.

Others may disagree but I avouch that Queen I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, she gave us anarchism, conformism, and McCarthyism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since Queen I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that things have never been better. The purpose of this deception may be to place cankered twerps at the top of the social hierarchy. Or maybe the purpose is to accelerate our descent into the cesspool of snobbism. Oh what a tangled web Queen I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night weaves when first she practices to deceive. It's not uncommon for her to speak with authority on subjects she clearly knows nothing about. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by Queen I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night. The memo spells out her plans to squander irreplaceable treasures. If this memo is authentic, it tells us that Queen I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night uses the word "subjectivoidealistic" without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. People who are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated. And now, to end with a clever bit of doggerel: United we stand. Divided we fall. Queen Cate I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night's beer-guzzling editorials will destroy us all.
Cate

Post by Cate »

Marisha wrote:I am very tired after I went out last night searching for indiscriminate sex.
bragger
I don't need Queen I Ate A Pop Tart With My Left-over Wine Last Night forcing me to.

well you don't need me to .... but that's the fun part
Violet

Post by Violet »

Dear fellow Forum members... what I think I figured out is that we are all in the midst of being "processed" here by some insidious form (or at least Anglo form) (which could be one and the same thing, come to think of it).. of.. well, I'm sorry to have to even say it.. Mind Control.. Yes, you heard me correctly -- Mind Control.. (M.C., in other words).. Now, "the problem," (which, if you recall, is a term that came up in my last attempt at analysis, foiled though it may have been (given I didn't realize then what sort of dastardly ploy I was falling prey to.. but luckily (for all of us, I would imagine) I'm now catching on..)))))))))..

.. Now, the haziness (or mind fog) this dastardly business seems to produce (which of course is indicative of its very mission..

.. okay, I really did forget what I was about to say..

.. anyway, let me just see if I can make some sense out of this "insidiosity," lets call it.. (oh, you'll note the need to invent new words now is paramount, given the corruption of common usage here in evidence.. I mean, by "you know who")..

.. okay.. here goes..

Marisha wrote:This letter is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or by a local think tank. [very often the Master Programmer (let's call him/her) (otherwise known as the M.P.), will actually be very clear about his/her (its) real intent, by using just a very thin veil of obfuscation.. and so this letter (so called) is, in fact, quite obviously a memoir (strange as that may seem to the novice in this).. Now to be more specific.. this, well, seeming diabolical diatribe, of sorts, is IN FACT (and to use the M.P.'s own terminology), a policy memorandum issued by the government (or "Powers That Be") via a local think tank.. all of which is being disclosed to us IN THE GUISE OF a memoir, if you follow my drift here.. Now, I'm sure that even the most skeptical of you are beginning to catch on, seeing how we are all here an enlightened bunch (I mean, given, at the very least, our taste in music (i.e., Leonard, and most especially the sublime excellence of his "bird dirges").. (this last comment, as only the most astute of you will recognize, is meant as a well armed counter-measure, couched in the picayune parlance (to borrow one of the MP's own [corrupted, no doubt] words) of what’s boringly dubbed “psychologicial warfare”).. (don't forget this bird dirge stuff gets ‘im every time, and I’m sure it will take a lot of second rate (anglo) stinky cheese, to wipe that one off his petulant little palate)].. [Okay, moving on][with the M.P.'s own text, I mean].. Rather, it is an assessment of how I accept the call to rage, rage against the dying of the light. [now, although most of you know this line as one of the most famous of Bob Dylan’s (yes, I'm employing one of the M.P.’s own bait ‘n switch tactics here, so bravo, to those of you who are following).. now what was I saying?.. oh, that this line is instead something rather diabolical indeed.. In fact, such line is what's known in this rather (berserkly) Byzantine business as "a trigger," which, when activated (i.e., whenever Bob sings that particular song, for example), will "set in motion," as it were.. our.. proclivity for eating pop tarts with last night’s left over wine, for example.. (I'm sorry Cate, but it's true.. you are subject to influences that only the most nuanced of us in this treacherous mind-game warfare business will be able to discern.. but fear not, this is precisely why I’m taking this time to point these things out.. so that we'll all have.. well, at least a fighting chance.. )]..
.. [to be continued]..

.. edits: due to the incessant mind fog problem (no doubt caused by this MP person), I'm not even sure what it is I'm analyzing anymore.. but bear with me, I'm sure that this is just a part of his insidious modus op -- oh, whateveritis..

.. much later edit.. I have other things to do today.. and yet I wondered what this thread read like as a whole.. big mistake.. anyway, I'm finding my opening paragraphs to be too tedious.. so.. snip snip, once more.. and again, just like the last one I snipped, I'm feeling much relieved..
Last edited by Violet on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Violet
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend »

Although I am usually more inclined to tread softly and carry a big whip, this time I am compelled to respond to Marisha's slanderous memoir which calls into question the banality – oops no – the baronality of my character.

Beware Marisha, for I am connected as well as titled. There are many in high places who are – as you have rightly said – in my thrall. My black leather outfits with the pink laces up the backside may or may not be designed by Johnny Weir, but let me assure you, my girl, I simply have to utter the words 'Off With Their Heads!' and that's it for bananas in your world – no more never again. You won't even be allowed to lip synch to 'Day-O', or look up Norman-names on Facebook.

Sincerely (i.e. I mean it!)

B.I.F.

PS: Cate, P&M BTFM = Poetry & Music by the Forum Members (I just got a little distracted by the P&M, y'know?)
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. sorry, I. F... I didn't get to that part of my haze-infused analysis yet.. (the part concerning you, that is).. although I think I'm still somehow under the "influence" induced by the "Baroness I Feel MUCH Better Now Imaginary Friend" trigger.. and hope to snap out of it soon, as I'm really NOT feeling "MUCH better" at all.. (nor do I feel like much of a Baroness either, come to think of it).. and I think this Marisha monster knows this..

t.b.c. (to be continued)..

.. much later comment: I've decided that I must have been in a very wired, no-sleep mode when I was writing these.. as here I believe I've even lost myself..

.. even later note: I can't believe I'm even doing this, but, to clear up the confusion as per the above comment, I now REALIZE where this insidious "trigger" (planted by the big M.P. person around here) actually comes from.. here's what I found:

Marisha wrote: Are you prepared to discuss this, Baroness Imaginary Friend? Isn't it historically demonstrated that it would be downright sexist for her to issue a flood of bogus legal documents? I ask because she should learn to appreciate what she has instead of feeling so oppressed because she can't do everything she wants, every time she wants to. To summarize what I've written up to this point, Baroness I Feel MUCH Better Now Imaginary Friend subordinates rationality in decision making. You know I'm right. Now what are you going to do about it?
.. oh.. and try not to stare at the bright pink words too much.. triggers will tend to "hynopompic-ize" you.. a term you'll be learning about later, if you ever make it through this thread..
Last edited by Violet on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Violet
Cate

Post by Cate »

imaginary friend wrote:PS: Cate, P&M BTFM = Poetry & Music by the Forum Members (I just got a little distracted by the P&M, y'know?)

yeah I know :) probably why I thought BTFM must be some type of recreational activities that I just wasn't getting.
Violet wrote: t.b.c. (to be continued).. [/size]
V did you type that out specifically for me - I knew that one!!!
(I'm sorry Cate, but it's true.. you are subject to influences that only the most nuanced of us in this treacherous mind-game warfare business will be able to discern.. but fear not, this is precisely why I’m taking this time to point these things out.. so that we'll all have.. well, at least a fighting chance.. )]
No need to be sorry V as I didn't quite follow you, but I did try to focus at the part pertaining to me and think that your trying to warn me that listening to Bob Dylan before bed results in getting up to early for a breakfast of old wine and pop tarts... could be true as I believe at one point last night the song shake shake mama was playing - thank you. Now V. if by any chance you are sitting in front of you computer right now with tin foil wrapped around your head - you may want to take it off for a while as it's going to be a nice day and you don't hair ruined.
Violet

Post by Violet »

Cate.. how did you know about the tin foil??..

... anyway, I truly was far too foggy headed today to be writing this sort of highly classified stuff.. I suggest we chalk it up to this dastardly Marisha
(mind control) person.. and hopefully all go to bed now..

a resigned (classified) information analyst,
v i o l e t (flower)..
Violet
Cate

Post by Cate »

Cate.. how did you know about the tin foil??..

ahh you gave yourself away when you said " foiled though it may have been" shortly after mentioning mind control ... so imagined you wrapped in tin foil - okay, I'm very tired tbh

... anyway, I truly was far too foggy headed today to be writing this sort of highly classified stuff

Silly aside, I thought you were funny

hopefully all go to bed now..

.... :) ok
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

GinaDCG wrote:I'm confused.
So am I therefore I will retreat back to my world of ignorance where I will surely find bliss
manchester, london,manchester , a mountain in Wales ,hills in Haiger
Be content with a mistake or two. Perfection holds no compromise. It's a prison for perfect people .Where the flag of insanity flies
Cate

this is a side - please continue around if needed

Post by Cate »

I missed this before, please don't take offense -but I do feel the need to comment on a very common and somewhat socially acceptable word that you used.
Teratogen wrote:Oh boy, the lid has flipped on this one! This thread has been so saturated with jibber-jabber, as the real Mr. T would call it, that I feel like I do after playing one-on-one basketball with a retard who is better than me: at first it was amusing, but now I'm exhausted and confused.

"Marisha" even referred to me as a "she!" Can we get a thread-locker here???
The word retarded…
I have no problem with the word used in a truly clinical way but that’s not how we use the word. We use it to mean –that’s stupid, you/me/he/she is stupid, as stupid as a re…. and there is an implied insinuation of course that the person with the disability is less – less worthwhile, less valuable as a human - somebody that nobody would want to be. I know it’s just a word, it’s just letters. I don't know you, but you strike me as the type of guy who would be out there playing basketball with somebody with an intellectual disability and having a good time of it to boot. I only mention it because I’ve seen the real pain that that simple word being tossed around can cause - often by the same people, who’d never think to call somebody the N. word or any other insulting discriminatory word.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”