The final poster

This is a temporary section for the 75th birthday present threads (do not post here anymore)
lizzytysh

Re: The final poster

Post by lizzytysh »

OMG! I was so focused on the human people, I didn't even notice the monkey person!

I knew for sure that all the band members were there... well, yes, and then some!

THANK YOU ~ YES!!!

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
PanCogito

Post by PanCogito »

MarieM –
My picture is missing. I am very, very disappointed because I sent you my photo long ago, just at the beginning of this project and thought it was accepted. Some pictures are repented but mine is not there. Is there still any chance to be included?

Roman
kind regards -דרישת שלום
roman - pan cogito- מר קוגיטו
העובדה שאני שותק לא אומרת שאין לי מה להגיד - The fact that I am being silent doesn't mean that I have nothing to say
|1985Wroclaw|1988Stuttgart|2008Montreal|2009 New York RC| MSG|Red Rocks |Las Vegas |2012Aalborg| Denver|Chicago|2013Milwaukee
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I wondered about yours, Roman... as Marie said, though, they're revamping the poster to be sure everyone's included, and you were probably hiding out behind the band, the shy one that you are. I can joke about it now, knowing it's all being corrected. I would still email Marie, as she suggested, confirming the email that you used in first submitting your photo.

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
Laura

Post by Laura »

lizzytysh wrote:OMG! I was so focused on the human people, I didn't even notice the monkey person!

~ Lizzy

Finally!!! I was quite disappointed that no one noticed that! Really, people, it took you very long! ;-)

Roman, if you are at a concert and you have a jeans jacket over a Cohen t-shirt, then you're in now, don't worry (I have another "roman" too, but his photo was sent later, so I suppose that's not you). As I said... everything is getting solved!

Laura
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Laura, Have you already reworked it? I went back to look for Roman's/pancogito photo (so sorry Roman, I couldn't find it :cry: :cry: :cry: Like Lizzy said, please contact them! You passionate Cohen fan need to be in this!) and it looks different. My goodness, if it is redone, you are super fast on getting this taken care of - kudos to you!!!

Warmest regards,
Mary

And Laura, I did notice right away, but put my BIG thank you in Fred's thread! THANK YOU again!!! Much appreciated, seeing how much fun he has added to this forum. I know he was also originally in Pam's mosaic :D - thank you to Pam for that!
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'm still working on it... the re-arranged version is not posted yet. You'll know when it is. :-)
And I have to be fast, we need to print this, too!!

Laura
PanCogito

Post by PanCogito »

Thanks Lizzy, that what I thought, I am just behind the band, in hiding……
I sent already an e-mail to Marie and maybe I will come from the shadows……maybe

Roman
kind regards -דרישת שלום
העובדה שאני שותק לא אומרת שאין לי מה להגיד - The fact that I am being silent doesn't mean that I have nothing to say
|1985Wroclaw|1988Stuttgart|2008Montreal|2009 New York RC| MSG|Red Rocks |Las Vegas |2012Aalborg| Denver|Chicago|2013Milwaukee
PanCogito

Post by PanCogito »

Laura –
Yes, jeans jacket over Leonard Cohen t-shirt and Mary’s hair on the side (sorry Mary that I cut you out).
Thanks,
Roman
kind regards -דרישת שלום
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Roman ~

You must pay attention ;-) !! Read Laura's posting above and see if her description matches you! Let her know ASAP, so they can go on to focus on other people and matters concerning Leonard's mosaic.

Laura ~ Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for taking the time and effort to get this all squared away. It means so much to every single person! You're A-1 !!!

And, yes... I did need to have him pointed out to me... poor Fred. I would have found him sooner or later ;-) . He looks like a happy little camper and I believe that was my favourite photo of him, too!

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Any chance that when the online store is up and running (yes Jarkko, we are being patient ) that this poster might become available for purchase, please?
***I'm afraid this is not going to happen - the poster is a project of the Forum members, not Leonard's management. However, everybody can have the poster printed at a local photo lab
at very reasonable price. Just open it on the gallery page, click on "View original size" (11 MB - it's enough for almost any print size!!), copy and save, and then upload to a local
photo service!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
PanCogito

Post by PanCogito »

Laura –
Once again, the picture is from Red Rocks concert and I wear jeans jacket over Leonard Cohen t-shirt. That’s my picture.
Thanks,
Roman
kind regards -דרישת שלום
Laura

Post by Laura »

PanCogito wrote:Laura –
Once again, the picture is from Red Rocks concert and I wear jeans jacket over Leonard Cohen t-shirt. That’s my picture.
Thanks,
Roman

Yes, Roman, don't worry, I saw it the first time you wrote! I have good eyesight, you know. ;-) (though I'm not so sure about it after looking at all those pics)

Laura
PanCogito

Post by PanCogito »

Laura –
Thank you very much for a tremendous job you have done and of course for having me in.
Roman
kind regards -דרישת שלום
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

jarkko wrote:
Any chance that when the online store is up and running (yes Jarkko, we are being patient ) that this poster might become available for purchase, please?
***I'm afraid this is not going to happen - the poster is a project of the Forum members, not Leonard's management. However, everybody can have the poster printed at a local photo lab
at very reasonable price. Just open it on the gallery page, click on "View original size" (11 MB - it's enough for almost any print size!!), copy and save, and then upload to a local
photo service!
Thank you Jarkko - will follow your instructions and do so!

Laura - I'm glad the mystery of Roman is solved ;-) :D . You are the BEST!
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Yeah, Roman :lol: I didn't see your response to Laura, as I was still typing my own response to you and her. Good... that's sorted!

I believe there's a new eye condition awaiting entry into the official book of eye dysfunctions. I incurred some of it over the past few days in both eyes at once :shock: . It's called "mosaic eye" and its primary symptoms are soreness, fatigue, blurred vision, and occasional feelings of dizziness; perhaps, some redness, too... but I couldn't keep them open or see through the blur long enough to check ;-) .

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “Leonard Cohen 75 years (September 21, 2009)”