PRE-SALE TO TEL AVIV (FINAL DETAILS)

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
vered

Re: PRE-SALE TO TEL AVIV (FINAL DETAILS)

Post by vered »

tsufit wrote:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... i feel my head is loaded with cell phone rediation (2 cells..), I cant get through, or i get call waiting and then busy..

:cry:
so am i it s nearly an hour :( :( :(
Berlin 2008 - Barcelona 2009- Tel-Aviv 2009
tamartamar

Post by tamartamar »

i didnt try to mislead, the person who answered told me it is a private home number... anyways, i still didnt reach them. did anyone from israel got through?
vered

Post by vered »

tamartamar wrote:i didnt try to mislead, the person who answered told me it is a private home number... anyways, i still didnt reach them. did anyone from israel got through?
not yet !
Berlin 2008 - Barcelona 2009- Tel-Aviv 2009
ronip

Post by ronip »

Yes! just keep trying, it works!! i managed on the 03-number. it's the right number. it took almost an hour oF persistent dialing.

be strong!! :)
Nurit

Post by Nurit »

ittaiz wrote:Yesh!
I got through as well a couple of minutes ago. I've just been sitting with a bunch of cellphones and dialing both numbers nonstop (with my hands no fancy device) and somehow, magically, got through. It was the 972-3-5233437 which is not a private line as someone tried to mislead.
Gate 11 6th row, my advice is try and get as low as you can. I even took gate 11 over Gate 3 because it was lower, pretty sure by some research I did that it's better.
Shabat shalom
Strange, this line is supposed to be reserved for the Israeli fan club, which does not take part in the pre-sale.
isaac.abuhav

Post by isaac.abuhav »

i have them an hour on two telefones try the cell number i called from israel and got 2 tickets in row 18 in the center
go on and try . :D :lol:
tsufit

Post by tsufit »

my biggest fear is that once i do reach them i will hang up and try again!!....
Nurit

Post by Nurit »

tamartamar wrote:i didnt try to mislead, the person who answered told me it is a private home number... anyways, i still didnt reach them. did anyone from israel got through?
Was their name Bloomstein?... :D
Jerusalem 1985; Tel-Aviv 2009.
mery77

Post by mery77 »

Wow, congratulations to those who managed to get the tickets, I'm here on three phones for over an hour and still no luck!

By the way, some said that they ask for passport number... why? I'm from Israel, they would sell me tickets right?
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

I just deleted a post by someone who provided an alternate phone number on this forum. I fear that this might be an opportunity to steal your credit card information by having someone pose as the legitimate ticket seller. Please everyone be careful. Do not call any other telephone numbers except those listed

(international)-972-3-5233437 (five lines) and +972-54-7878700.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
tsufit

Post by tsufit »

MarieM wrote:I just deleted a post by someone who provided an alternate phone number on this forum. I fear that this might be an opportunity to steal your credit card information by having someone pose as the legitimate ticket seller. Please everyone be careful. Do not call any other telephone numbers except those listed

(international)-972-3-5233437 (five lines) and +972-54-7878700.
Actually that phone number was the official number of the tickets office as posted in their web-site (in hebew)
http://www.leaan.co.il/aboutLean.asp

Thanks for clearing up the confusion. I wasn't sure where the numbers were coming from and I don't want to take any chances. I am in email contact with the seller and they were very specific about using only these two phone numbers. -- Marie
doky

Post by doky »

i tried to call the other numbers, they won't help you there
doky

Post by doky »

it's not a smart way to do a pre-sale, i feel like i'm back at 1980...
y not doing it online and save all the hours of fans waiting and telemarketing waste...?
ahava

Post by ahava »

mery77 wrote:Wow, congratulations to those who managed to get the tickets, I'm here on three phones for over an hour and still no luck!

By the way, some said that they ask for passport number... why? I'm from Israel, they would sell me tickets right?
I think it's probably just for callers outside of Israel (I live in the UK and am a UK citizen) who don't have the teudat zehut for ID? When I got through the person who answered asked for my passport number, luckily I had written it down and taken it into work with me just in case.
Last edited by ahava on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
mery77

Post by mery77 »

Where do you want to sit?

I'm hoping to get gate 2, is it good? because some said that the cheaper gates are better becayse they're lower.

It's my first time in a concert and in that stadium so I don't know.... what do you think?

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”