Big Announcement (July 22)

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jeremek

Re: Big Announcement on Wednesday!

Post by jeremek »

Mirek from Poland. Very witty idea. Very funny. However I would prefer so that the great message concerns widening a concert tour.Poland omitted this year. It is my dream. At least I know, that it too little so that everyone on the forum tomorrow are satisfied. Therefore certainly won't come true.
But to dream everyone can... :) /particularly when it isn't possible this time to leave auuu :cry: /

...of greeting for everyone
Beata
1985/2008/2010/2013/Always
Undertow

Post by Undertow »

brightnow wrote:
Undertow wrote:7.30 AM or PM? These details are crucial!

We have a time! Not jus a date but a time!
7:30 is am, pm would be 19:30 :razz:
07.30 would be AM, 7:30 is not clear :razz:

I jus wanna make sure I have the right time :lol:
da2008

Post by da2008 »

Keeping my fingers crossed... Should be AM...
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

It's 7.30 AM Eastern Time
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jeremek

Post by jeremek »

Dear Jarkko, cannot be 7.00 ? I will be late for work ! :oops:

***Unfortunately not. The announcement will be made public for media, too, and all have to do it exactly at the given time. Note that it is 7.30 am EDT = 11.30 GMT/UTC = 14.30 (2.30 pm) Eastern European Time / Jarkko***
1985/2008/2010/2013/Always
Undertow

Post by Undertow »

Well I will be at work, but Im definitely gonna take minute out to check this!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Let's hope I will get it uploaded at the given time... will then be driving in Central Finland, so have to stop somewhere and use laptop and wireless network.
Note that no immediate reaction will be required, so no need to change schedules just to read the announcement right away.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
phreil

Post by phreil »

Oh no no no no no !!!

I simply cannot cannot cannot contain my excitement.

I'm sure there must be a little leonard on the way!!!!!
...more...or less...or more again...the rest is plain to see..
ascoli

Post by ascoli »

25 more hours to wait!
What will it be?
Squidgy

Post by Squidgy »

Obviously, Leonard and Anjani will announce their upcoming marriage. That's my guess.
medicinejar

Post by medicinejar »

[quote="Squidgy"]Obviously, Leonard and Anjani will announce their upcoming marriage. That's my guess.[/quote]

I will be very surprised if that happens. I think Leonard has made an effort to keep his private life private as much as possible. I am sure word would get out if they decided to get married, but I would be surprised if it were a scheduled announcement on the board. If it is - that's there decision and I am fine with it.

If I had to guess, it is either the the final leg/date(s) of the tour; a new album is coming out, or a new publication of some sort (I doubt the latter as I doubt he has had a great deal of spare time with the tour).

Cheers
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Okay...0730 EDT in the US...I will be at work...I will be online. I am calm. I am patient. I think I need another glass of wine and then I will go to sleep...perchance to dream of concerts in the US when the leaves are turning and the air is cool.

But...I will also dream that perhaps they might be in Canada...after the leaves have turned, and it's bloody cold!

Expectantly,
Diana

ps..my dream also is for Anjani and Leonard...however, that is most certainly their domain.

pps..scrap the sleep...I doubt it will come tonight ;-)
mnkyface

Post by mnkyface »

I'm dying here!!!!!! :lol: I'll be home, online, no committments, thank goodness. I simply cannot wait!

I think (and hope) it is about added US shows. Or...

Perhaps Leonard has been selected for a Nobel Prize in Literature (awards are Dec 10) :) :)
"In this world of shallow, he is the abyss."~ YouTube commenter greg450318

Post by ladydi »

Hey Esther,

That would be wonderful too! Then thousands of us could have a December meet-up in Oslo! I think the committee would have never seen the likes of us! :D
catswhiskers

Post by catswhiskers »

Hi Jarkko
PLEASE,PLEASE tell me its a meet up with his fans :lol: :lol: :lol:
In Lisbon PLEASE.
I live in hope--maybe the crack to let the light in--will be Leonard face to face :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”