RECITATION - A Thousand Kisses Deep

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
Shadow

RECITATION - A Thousand Kisses Deep

Post by Shadow »

What are the chances when there is another cd, that Recitation may be included.? I would love to hear this straight, without all the interuptions, welcome as they always are, from his recorded concerts etc.
This is a beautiful piece of poetry, I love it, and only he can read it like he means it.
Maybe if enough people would like it, he may consider it. What do you think?
Maarten

Re: RECITATION - A Thousand Kisses Deep

Post by Maarten »

Shadow,
A Blu Ray disc with "Best of Leonard Cohen's World Tour 2008-2009" will probably come out after the end of the tour. Like Jarkko said on another thread: the timing might depend on the release of a new LC album, so we'll have to be patient...
I guess "A Thousand Kisses Deep" will be included, since it's a Best Of.

Take care (and be patient),
Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

This update is based on discussions in Berlin: The "Best of" BluRay/DVD compilation possibly has to wait until a later date because Isle of Wight DVD is probably coming next. There are no exact plans nor schedule for the next studio album.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

jarkko wrote:There are no exact plans nor schedule for the next studio album.
I was just framing some of my recent Cohen stuff for the wall... And on "remasters sampler" CD from 2007 the note claims "BRAND NEW STUDIO ALBUM IN 2007" 8)

Return to “Comments & Questions”