tickets to oakland

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
dominiquefine

tickets to oakland

Post by dominiquefine »

I have been hitting the link to oakland for 26 minutes and cannot figure the ticketmaster link out. I don't see anywhere to purchase the fanclub tickets HELP!
melancholia

Re: tickets to oakland

Post by melancholia »

they're not on sale yet... 10am PST.
and you want to travel with him
and you want to travel blind
and you think maybe you'll trust him
for he's touched your perfect body with his mind...
dominiquefine

Post by dominiquefine »

thank you for replying! I thought they went on sale 10 AM EST which would be 7 am our time. I REALLY appreciate your response
malke

Post by malke »

Can you please tell me what the password is? The presale will be visible at 10 a.m., right where you are. Thanks.
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

No, no, no, no, no...

The password is available to look at now. If you are in California or anywhere on the west coast that has PST then Ticketmaster will be selling the Oakland presale tickets at 10am PST.....that is 10:00 am YOUR time. If you are in MST time such as Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming etc then you sign in to Ticketmaster just before 11:00am YOUR time for the Oakland tickets. Good luck!
Last edited by ladydi on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

malke wrote:Can you please tell me what the password is? The presale will be visible at 10 a.m., right where you are. Thanks.
Hi malke,

You posted this under "tickets to oakland". Look above on the same page and you will see PRESALE PASSWORDS AND LINKS TO SELLERS. Click on to that post from Jarkko and you will see the password that you will use when the time comes. Once again, as we've mentioned numerous times to others, make sure you have a Ticketmaster account and sign in to Ticketmaster about 5 plus minutes before 10am PST. Ticketmaster has a place for you to enter the password. Good luck.

Diana
dominiquefine

Post by dominiquefine »

hi

The password I see was posted but the date looks like the posting was made in February. is that still the right password for oakland? Sorry, sorry sorry for being so confused!! I really appreciate any help!!
mwaldman

Post by mwaldman »

dominiquefine wrote:hi

The password I see was posted but the date looks like the posting was made in February. is that still the right password for oakland? Sorry, sorry sorry for being so confused!! I really appreciate any help!!
The password you currently see for Oakland is correct. The Febraury date is when the the informational post first was created. It is has been updated with the correct information, but the February date does not change when the post is updated.

Good luck.

Mike
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly."
~ G.K. Chesterton
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Whew, thanks Mike. My fingers are getting tired.....

Diana
dominiquefine

Post by dominiquefine »

thank you mike! I have one more question. I have been to the ticketmaster site, but I don't see where to put a password. can you tell me where I find that on ticketmaster?
mirka

better seats this time

Post by mirka »

This time better seats are available, I got row D.
I'm not sure if better seats were assigned this time to the fan pre-sale, or my patience paid off --I refused rows OO, PP, etc. until I got row D -- in 4th or maybe 6h try.

mirka
--
/Warsaw March 22 1985 / Halifax May 16 /Charlottetown May 18 / Dublin June 15 / Vienna Sept 24 2008/
Oakland April 13, 14, 15, San Jose Nov 13 2009/
Las Vegas Dec 11 2010/ Oakland March 2 2013/
micropup2008

Re: better seats this time

Post by micropup2008 »

Lucky you. You had nerve. I got row bb the first time. :D I accepted it because I was scared if I refused it and tried again I would be shut out like for the Monday concert. But now I see there are lots of seats this time. Wish ticketmaster wouldn't threaten to cancel all your fan club tickets if you got more than two. there are still tickets available now at 10:34. :( Still row bb is not that bad. :D
mirka wrote:This time better seats are available, I got row D.
I'm not sure if better seats were assigned this time to the fan pre-sale, or my patience paid off --I refused rows OO, PP, etc. until I got row D -- in 4th or maybe 6h try.

mirka
--
Ron
AmeliaBedelia

Post by AmeliaBedelia »

Mirka,
Are your row D tickets in the center sections or the side?
I got the double-letter sections for the first ten minutes. Now I see that single letter sections are coming up! Persistence pays, I guess :)
mirka

Post by mirka »

AmeliaBedelia, those are side tickets, I think rows A-D center are still assigned to the VIP sale. Maybe if VIP packages won't sell they will be moved to the general pool.
I saw LC enough times last year to be able to wait off mediocre tickets this time. I'm sure I would grab the first offer (it was something like CC center) if this was my first concert.

mirka
--
/Warsaw March 22 1985 / Halifax May 16 /Charlottetown May 18 / Dublin June 15 / Vienna Sept 24 2008/
Oakland April 13, 14, 15, San Jose Nov 13 2009/
Las Vegas Dec 11 2010/ Oakland March 2 2013/
melancholia

Post by melancholia »

ughhhh the first that came up for me was AA near-center, which i let go hope for a single-letter-row. big mistake! i ended up with GG-side :cry: :cry:

well i'm so thrilled to go at all, but i will try to get a badass seat in the general sale, & then try begging & pleading with ticketmaster for a refund, as other's have suggested. we'll see!

either way, i'm going to both (!!!!) shows, & the first night i'm in the middle balcony section so i'm not gonna complain about GG. i'm there!! :D :D :D

m.
mirka wrote:AmeliaBedelia, those are side tickets, I think rows A-D center are still assigned to the VIP sale. Maybe if VIP packages won't sell they will be moved to the general pool.
I saw LC enough times last year to be able to wait off mediocre tickets this time. I'm sure I would grab the first offer (it was something like CC center) if this was my first concert.

mirka
--
and you want to travel with him
and you want to travel blind
and you think maybe you'll trust him
for he's touched your perfect body with his mind...

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”