Cardiff Wales 8 November - tickets

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Gregor

Re: Cardiff Wales 8 November

Post by Gregor »

Diane,
Get you point and you are so correct.Perhaps it was/is a bit of an oversight on my part ,forgive me for taking an unsolicited liberty,
just as a bit of imformation ,my credit card was debited with. £215.00 for tickets for the 8th on july 30th and of yet I have not recievd same
I hope they (aeg live ) are a genuine ticket company
A bit worring
Regards
Gregor
There is a crack in every thing thats how the light gets in
Diane

Post by Diane »

No problem, Gregor. I haven't received my tickets yet either. I imagine it's all in the pipeline.

Kwills, I'll pm you my mobile number, just in case you get a chance to pop into wherever we may be on the day, but don't recognise anyone.
imu

Post by imu »

Hi there,

Flights to Cardiff or Bristol were too expensive so I got a flight to London and rent a car.

Now that I have checked this post I am worried about parking in Cardiff on Saturday.

Anybody who knows the city can help me? I have never been to Cardiff...

Thanks
Diane

Post by Diane »

Hello Imu. Where are you flying from? Croeso i Gymru, welcome to Wales.

I'm afraid it is a bad day for trying to park in Cardiff, because of the rugby match. I suggest you keep your eye on this link below, until information about 8th November is up, and follow the signs from the M4 motorway, and take a Park and Ride service into Cardiff centre. Provided you check when the info goes up that there are going to be park and ride busses leaving Cardiff after the LC concert finishes, i.e. up until about 11.30pm, this will be the stress-free way for you:

http://www.cardiff.gov.uk/content.asp?n ... =&sortkey=
imu

Post by imu »

Thank you Diane,

We are travelling from Spain.

Accomodation in Cardiff is so expensive for 7th and 8th of november that I will probably book a hotel in Bristol, and go to Cardiff by car the day of the show.

That's why I need some place to park my car.

Best regards
Diane

Post by Diane »

You're welcome Imu. I hope things run smoothly for you.
kwills

Post by kwills »

Just thought you might like to know that my husband has managed to get 2 rooms at The Big Sleep hotel,which faces the front of the CIA,for £109 which includes continental breakfast and is a 4 star hotel.The Ibis was £120 without breakfast,and is situated behind the CIA.There might be rooms still available if you hurry and want to spend that much,anyway I hope I've been helpful.
See you there!
Kwills.
Manchester 19th June/Cardiff 8th Nov
sueabbott

Post by sueabbott »

Have people had their tickets yet for this?I am getting worried.I got a pair of the special 50 for fans but nothing yet
The money has been taken.Look forward to any views :?
mydoglorca

Post by mydoglorca »

sueabbott wrote:Have people had their tickets yet for this?I am getting worried.I got a pair of the special 50 for fans but nothing yet
The money has been taken.Look forward to any views :?
Hello Sue,

I had regular punters tickets from Ticketmaster for Cardiff quite quicky after buying them but have not yet received "special tickets" for Manchester. I received an e-mail from See Tickets recently saying they would send them ASAP but not to contact them, if they don't arrive, until 5 days before the concert. I think it is standard practice to take the money as soon as you place the order.

Cheers,

J
1976 Bristol 1979 Birmingham 1988 RAH x 2, 1993 RAH x 2 & Madrid, 2008 Edinburgh, London O2, Cardiff, Bournemouth, RAH 17 Nov, Birmingham, Manchester 30 Nov, 2009 Weybridge, Liverpool, Dublin 19 & 20th,2010 September -Marseille, Tours, Lille, 2012 12 & 14 Aug Ghent,Wembley x22013 O2, Antwerp, Bournemouth, Manchester
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I bought a "regular" ticket for Manchester from Ticketline. I haven't had this yet either. All I can say is that to date, neither Seetickets nor Ticketline have ever let me down.

Wendy
afanghanel

Post by afanghanel »

Hi,

I too have not received my tickets for Cardiff. I did not get 'special' tickets, just regular ones but I got them from Ticketline, whom I have not used before. I am not going to worry too much about it until it get closer to the date. is this foolish...?
2008: Manchester, London 02, London RAH x 2, 2009: Weybridge, Belgrade, San Jose, 2010: ...
Diane

Post by Diane »

I haven't had my seetickets tickets yet either (but got the ticketmaster ticket straight away as it was an email attachment). It's not unusual to get tickets through quite close to the date of the gig so I wouldn't worry.
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

Sheila and myself in the same boat but at this stage I am not over worried it is still 4 weeks before gig ,but it will be on us very fast
Gregor
sueabbott

Post by sueabbott »

Hi all
Thanks for your re-assurance and hurrah -just got tickets!
Can't wait-hope he sings 'avalanche ' this time
:D
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

Is it too early to try and arrange a meet-up in Cardiff at this stage but to get the ball rolling I would like to set a template for an itinery etc. Being from ireland I don't know Cardiff ,so could some one start the ball rolling
Gregor!

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”