SPECIAL TICKETS FOR MEMBERS TO SEVERAL UK SHOWS

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
sueabbott

Re: SPECIAL TICKETS FOR MEMBERS TO SEVERAL UK SHOWS

Post by sueabbott »

Yes agree -thank you so much.I also got tickets as I was devastated to return from holiday to find tickets had gone on sale.
Addicted to Leonard-this will be my forth concert-Dublin/Manchester/London(travelled from holiday back to UK for this one) were all different atmospheres and truly amazing.What a wonderful year-just hope the great man is not feeling the strain too much. :D
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

It may be difficult to get special tickets to Dublin Jarkko as the venue management are still adamant there's no concert there (The Point).
Croke Park should be free or... :idea: The ROYAL HOSPITAL KILMAINHAM, in bleak mid-winter.
Either the Point people are bullshitting or the tour organisers are bullshitting about the date and venue.
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

Anyone actually received their NEC Birmingham tickets yet? Still waiting for mine.

Honeyrose
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

OUR SPECIAL TICKETS TO LONDON, BRIGHTON AND BIRMINGHAM SOLD OUT NOW (but regular tickets to these shows available at Ticketmaster)

SPECIAL TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE TO GLASGOW, CARDIFF & BOURNEMOUTH
go to http://www.seetickets.com/aeglive/leonardcohen/
password suzan
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
dynamiksdreamdebased

Post by dynamiksdreamdebased »

thanks for the prod, just bought 2 far superior seats for Bournemouth :D :D :D :D
blithe, urbane and inebriated.
MsA

Post by MsA »

I checked the special allocation and found I got better seats by booking through ticketmaster. I advise checking before booking to see which throws up the best seats.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

OUR SPECIAL TICKETS TO LONDON (Nov 13 show), BRIGHTON, BIRMINGHAM AND CARDIFF SOLD OUT NOW (but regular tickets to these shows available at Ticketmaster and Seeticket)

SPECIAL TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE TO GLASGOW & BOURNEMOUTH
password suzan

AEG Live has kindly secured us 100 of the top seats (means also highest price category) for the second London date (Nov 14) that can be bought through the same link and password. These will be available from 9am tomorrow onwards (UK time). Limit 2 tickets per member.
Jarkko
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Alan_1

Post by Alan_1 »

jarkko wrote:SPECIAL TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE TO GLASGOW & BOURNEMOUTH
password suzan
Thanks Jarkko managed to get one good seat for Bournemouth :D
Manchester 18 June 2008
London 02 17 July 2008
Bournemouth 11 November 2008
London 02 21 June 2013
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

We have changed the password because someone is selling the old password at eBay!!

The new password is the name of the person whose legs are white from the winter.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Jarkko that truly beggars belief. I don't understand the mentality of people who do stuff like that.

tyke8 of Barrow-in-furness, Cumbria, United Kingdom is selling the password for £1.99 makes you so proud to be British :oops:
Dublin 14th June, Manchester 20th June, O2 17th July, Matlock Bandstand Aug 28, O2 14th November, Royal Albert Hall 17th and 18th November 2008, MBW 11th July 2009, Liverpool Echo 14th July 2009
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Our Manchester tickets are sold out, and we may again show the password, it is - of course - Heather

UPDATE: WE HAVE GOT 50 TICKETS MORE!!!
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

Does anyone know if the Birmingham tickets for members have been sent out yet - only I am going away for a couple of weeks.

Honeyrose
Davido

Post by Davido »

Not yet. I received an update email on 13 Aug saying they do not have the tickets yet.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies"~ Groucho Marx
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

Yes I got my credit card statement today and found they had taken the money on 28 July but I have not yet received the tickets. I just logged onto Seetickets and looked up the order reference on their order tracker system and it said they do not have the tickets available yet. I am the last person to say a good word for Ticketmaster but for the Manchester concert, I got the tickets 10 days after paying for them.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

For the O2 concert in London in July we booked the tickets through Seeticket about three months before
the concert day, and the tickets were mailed about a month prior to the date. So no need to worry!

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”