New Date - LONDON O2 - November 14th!

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
yhtrownu

New Date - LONDON O2 - November 14th!

Post by yhtrownu »

Ticketmaster are selling presale tickets to O2 customers, for the London O2 on November 14th, now!

If you'd like a ticket, you need to text COHEN to 2402, or get a friend to do so for you, using an O2 phone, to get a CODE to beat the ticket sales rush for the best tickets today (Thursday), before the tickets go on general sale tomorrow (Friday) morning.

Go here once you have a code: http://blueroom.o2.co.uk/the-o2/cohen-intro.jsp

:)
Last edited by yhtrownu on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manchester, June 18 2008
Manchester, June 19 2008
London O2, July 17 2008
London O2, November 14 2008
Royal Albert Hall, November 17 2008
Mercedes Benz World, Weybridge, July 11 2009
Mabeanie1

Re: New Date - LONDON O2 - November 14th - On Presale Now!

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, I knew nothing about this pre-sale, despite being an O2 customer for more than 10 years and a Blue Room subscriber to boot. I get texts and e-mails from them for seemingly all the other pre-sales you can imagine (and a few you'd rather not) but not, it seems, for Leonard's shows. At c 2.00 pm I've just been allocated a couple of rubbish seats in the pre-sale so I've decided to take my chances with the rest of the public tomorrow.

So much for loyalty to O2. :roll:

W
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

yhtrownu/Mabeanie1 - Take heed - presale seats are never the best!

All good things, John E
DavidfromEaling

Post by DavidfromEaling »

This is really annoying. I would much rather go to a gig on a Friday, but having bought tickets for July and for the 13 November I can't afford more.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

John Etherington wrote:Jarkko - Thanks!
yhtrownu/Mabeanie1 - Take heed - presale seats are never the best!

All good things, John E
My (hopeful) thoughts exactly!!

W
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

AEG Live has kindly secured us 100 of the top seats (means also highest price category) for the second London date that can be bought through our special link and password. These will be available from 9am tomorrow onwards (UK time). Limit 2 tickets per member.

go to http://www.seetickets.com/aeglive/leonardcohen/
password suzan
Jarkko
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Jarkko - thank you!!

Wendy
beigepants

Post by beigepants »

There will be no decent seats on Ticketmaster tomorrow either.

They had seats on their 'ticket exchange' even before the presale started. So rows A-J didnt even see the public light.

They are no better than touts.
imyourwoman

Post by imyourwoman »

what time do the ticketmaster tickets go on sale tomorrow - is it 8:00 or 9:00 am?
yhtrownu

Re: New Date - LONDON O2 - November 14th!

Post by yhtrownu »

Ticketmaster are auctioning some of the best tickets, including some in A2 Row B: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/auction/1 ... 7DF5885/1/

This seems slightly less outrageous than the Ticketexchange method of touting the tickets. A forum member told me in July he succeeded to get a ticket this way, at or around face value.

At the moment, A2 Row W is still available to forum members via the special Ticket Section that Jarkko has kindly arranged. :)
Manchester, June 18 2008
Manchester, June 19 2008
London O2, July 17 2008
London O2, November 14 2008
Royal Albert Hall, November 17 2008
Mercedes Benz World, Weybridge, July 11 2009
shadowsonthewood

Post by shadowsonthewood »

Hello,

I've got an O2 question, but wasn't sure where to put it - What's the view like on the floor stalls? I understand that it's flat, not sloping. So, if you're smaller than the average, is there a problem with heads getting in the way?

I don't wanna end up too dismayed.
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

Hi shadowsonthewood,

There's always the risk of tall people at venues with flat floors , including O2. As I recall the stage is reasonably well-elevated there, so that should help to some degree. I hope you strike lucky...

All good things, John E
shadowsonthewood

Post by shadowsonthewood »

Hi John,

A reasonably well-elevated stage is good. Anyway, hopefully I'll be reasonably near it (I won't find out until ten days before the show - weird system by lastminute.com).

Cheers,

shadows
howthelightgetsin

Post by howthelightgetsin »

I'm in 102 row X, I was in 111 row U on July 17th - they are a good area from my experience at the Prince gigs last year. Sound ok, tiered so you can see the stage and the screens.

Anyone else in 102? When I went alone on July 17th I wasn't a forum member but would be great to meet some of you next time round

:)
Aymi Derham photography - http://www.flickr.com/takenby1
bluetoo

Post by bluetoo »

shadowsonthewood wrote:Hello,

I've got an O2 question, but wasn't sure where to put it - What's the view like on the floor stalls? I understand that it's flat, not sloping. So, if you're smaller than the average, is there a problem with heads getting in the way?

I don't wanna end up too dismayed.
Hi, I was in block B3, the view was fine when all sitting down, at the end when everyone stood up we did have to shift our heads some what and stand on tiptoes but it was not too much of a problem, I'm 5ft 4. We may have been lucky not to have too many tall people in front of us tho.

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”