Cardiff Wales 8 November - tickets

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Jonnie Falafel

Cardiff Wales 8 November - tickets

Post by Jonnie Falafel »

Check Ticketmaster - it's there!
pmdf

Re: Cardiff Wales 8 November

Post by pmdf »

Fantastic news! I had to give up my tickets for the O2 due to personal reasons (although I was lucky enough to see one of the Manchester shows) so I'm unspeakably happy that he's coming to play just down the road later in the year instead!

Tickets on sale Friday morning... :D
Manchester 18 June | Cardiff 8 November
Rob

Post by Rob »

I haven't been this happy since.....

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/venue/188 ... der_search

Rob.
pmdf

Post by pmdf »

Got my tickets for Front Floor Seating, Block 1 Row E... roll on November! :D
Manchester 18 June | Cardiff 8 November
cleocat

Post by cleocat »

Really excited.Went to Dublin but this will be quite different as have great seats,BLK2 row G.
See you guys there.

Cleocat
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

cleocat wrote:Really excited.Went to Dublin but this will be quite different as have great seats,BLK2 row G.
See you guys there.

Cleocat
You guys did well .. at 9.01 UK time (!!!) all Ticketmaster was offering was Block 2 row T and SEE tickets was down --- still another chance to see the great man was too good to refuse!
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
paddieu

Post by paddieu »

well that was 90 mins of online hell with credit card being spuriously rejected and then accepted only to be rejected agin etc !! all the while the tickets available going further and further back...

finally managed something similar to the above poster...

maybe cardiff actual box office better option than ticket agencies ?
John J

Post by John J »

Got through really easy today,got tickets in block 2 row g, perfect couldn't be
much better
Patsy

Post by Patsy »

We just booked through the box office and got good seats..... fantastic! I'm so pleased that after the ordeal for Manchester, we have avoided dealing with Ticketb*stard.
ilockyer

Post by ilockyer »

After such a great night at the O2 last night the opportunity to see Leonard Cohen again was too much to resist! Due to being away from the computer from Wednesday morning the first we heard of the new dates was last night at the show... and they were going on-sale while we would be traveling back home so figured any chance of good tickets would be gone. Went online just after 2pm and managed to score Row J in Block 1 for Cardiff. Not sure I can really afford it but I can't afford not to! Thank you credit card!
linmag

Post by linmag »

When I booked tickets for the O2 I was not sure about seeing Leonard in such a large arena, but having had a marvellous evening there, I had no qualms about booking for Cardiff. The only problem was that it was through Ticketmaster again, and I was sure to be offered lousy seats at the back of the auditorium. I thought the world order had taken a sideways shift when I was offered seats in block 2 row G, which is almost as 'front and centre' as you can get, but things returned reassuringly to normal when they promptly charged me £3.00 for the privilege of printing my own tickets at home (the same price as if they had printed and posted them).

Who cares? I have my tickets in my sticky little hand, and I'm counting the days to 8 November :)

See you there!
Linda

1972: Leeds, 2008: Manchester, Lyon, London O2, 2009: Wet Weybridge, 2012: Hop Farm/Wembley Arena
altinkum

Post by altinkum »

I only found out this morning about the Cardiff gig, I couldn't believe it. Iv'e managed to get 2 tickets, the only thing is I don't think the seats are that good, block 4 seats 7 & 8. It's a side view, still seeing as I had given up all hope of seeing him this time round i'm still elated. It was the first time that I used ticketmaster it was sheer hell and like linmag Iv'e paid for the privilege of printing my own, also when I went to print them out I discovered that my printer and Pc have fallen out big time they just refuse to talk to one another. Thank God for my neighbour we managed to print them on his pc. Now excuse me while I go back to gazing at my tickets :D

Wendy
John the Shorts

Post by John the Shorts »

I so, so want to go but theres the autumn internationals too - dilemma!
To err is human
To forgive is against government policy

JTS
margaret

Post by margaret »

JTS,

you really must choose quickly. What are the chances of Leonard ever appearing in Cardiff again :roll:

Hope to see you there,

Margaret
daveeliver

Post by daveeliver »

Hi,
Tempting myself with the thought of good Cardiff tickets,I have just noticed that Wales are playing South Africa (rugby union)on the same date.(8th.November).
Accommodation should be booked in plenty of time!
Look after yourself and (each)others. All the best Dave ♫♫♫

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”