COHEN TICKETS MANCHESTER!!!!

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
beigepants

COHEN TICKETS MANCHESTER!!!!

Post by beigepants »

I have just checked out seetickets.com that have an amazing set of tickets online, including Row A stalls!

Why are these tickets on so late?
K-Holed

Re: COHEN TICKETS MANCHESTER!!!!

Post by K-Holed »

I can see how this will prevent the touts getting all the best seats, but I'm also a bit miffed as one of the many that gave up their morning to secure ANY ticket they could find on release day.
James T

Post by James T »

I cant afford one now so I will have to put up with my poor seat on friday, very irritating.
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

Yes I am going tomorrow and am near the back of the stalls. I just looked on seetickets and they had two seats available at E 4 and 5 in the stalls for £83.50 each. How come?
The Running Club

Post by The Running Club »

Strange its seetickets.com, the originals were from ticketmaster. Is it normal for a second outfit to get in on the sales? And are the tickets genuine?

I'm happy to have tickets in my hand, that I know are proper ones, rather than risk it all at the last minute. But even so I feel its unfair, I was on line within seconds of them going on sale and could only get row N.

I know my wife and I will love every moment and remember it for the rest of our lives. Only two days to go
Padma

Post by Padma »

Has a meetup been organised for Wednesday evening? I've just got a ticket for the Wed concert!
cpl593h

Post by cpl593h »

i am attending tonight (Tues) but have a spare for Wednesday at face value, in the circle

can anyone meet me tonight at manchester opera house and buy the ticket for tomorrow from me?

if so please email me at andyevans@purepr.co.uk before 4pm today with contact details

cheers
A
qbera6

Post by qbera6 »

Hi guys,
I just read the above and bought 2 tickets for the Wednesday show STL row E i think.
Therefore I have 2 spare tickets for Gallery. If anyone interested? It would be a pity if they went to a waste...I'll sell for even less than face value....
parker71

Post by parker71 »

Last minute I know but I unexpectedly have a spare ticket for tonight in Manchester. Circle row H. Message in next couple of hours if you want it.
James T

Post by James T »

[cheeky] Silly I know but if anyone has a spare ticket they are going to have to waste I would gladly take it. I cant afford to pay but hey it's better than wasting them haha. [/cheeky]
Rodin

Post by Rodin »

I'd rather sit next to an empty seat than give it to someone on the cadge.
Out of order.
Someone mailed me to say they could only afford £50 each for my two spares.
Bollox.
Misunderstood
qbera6

Post by qbera6 »

Guys, i'm willing to sell my two spare tickets for £50 each...if anyone interested...face value was £75.00

Manchester 18/06/2008,

my email: qbera6@wp.pl

Anna
James T

Post by James T »

Rodin wrote:I'd rather sit next to an empty seat than give it to someone on the cadge.
Out of order.
Don't worry, I don't expect any for free really! I bought a ticket for Friday when they went on sale months ago.
Rodin

Post by Rodin »

that's better
8)
Misunderstood
sesdeb

Post by sesdeb »

I have three spare tickets for Thursday night. Face value. I will be in Manchester tomorrow and Thursday so can arrange to meet to hand them over. E-mail by early tomorrow morning or text me on 07747462353
David Boucher BoucherDE@cardiff.ac.uk

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”