Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
hikurangi

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by hikurangi »

I have two tickets for Edinburgh Castle that I can not use (Row Q). I am interested to either sell them at cost + expenses or swap them for Italian concert.

THESE TICKETS WERE SOLD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Last edited by hikurangi on Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billybroke

Post by billybroke »

A Stanesque plea ( Hi Stan ) One, Just one, Manchester ticket for my Bolton residing brother to see his mentor, any seat, any night, please help if able, the've even taken his seat from the traffic jam, and I'm not joking when I say that you would make his dearest wish come true....! Happy to collect on night .
HEH

Post by HEH »

found tickets to Glace Bay all is well good luck to those still looking
thanks
Heather
Last edited by HEH on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stpararenex

Post by stpararenex »

I have two pairs. One for the June 3 show in Hamilton, and the other for the one on June 4.

Both pairs are orchestra seating so they face the stage directly. June 3 tickets are row P and June 4 tickets are row L. I paid 197.75 for each pair. This includes convenience and building charges. Try to avoid people who overcharge or try to take advantage of you. The shows are sold out but there is no need to rip people off. I feel especially bad for our American friends. I have seen prices for up to 350 dollars for terrible seats and people are actually paying up. Also, for people coming from America, do realize that Toronto is not the only place in Canada. Hamilton and Kitchener are close as well and you will have more of a chance of getting a cheaper price on tickets.

I am located in Hamilton and would prefer a pick-up. I can also drop off depending on the location. Pay-pal would be preferred for any other type of purchase.

You can e-mail me at stpararenex@gmail.com

Serious inquiries only, please. I have received e-mails from people who seem to be more interested in wasting time than anything.
aliross

Post by aliross »

I have 2 tickets to Toronto, Friday June 6 concert, row H, seats 7 and 8.

I am selling them for cost which is $250 each + taxes etc. total is $528.00.

Pay pal works for me. Please serious inquiries only.
Please email me privately at aliross@ripnet.com

Ali Ross.
Hamilton June 2008 / Ottawa May 2009.
mickey_one

Post by mickey_one »

stpararenex wrote:I have two pairs. One for the June 3 show in Hamilton, and the other for the one on June 4.

Both pairs are orchestra seating so they face the stage directly. June 3 tickets are row P and June 4 tickets are row L. I paid 197.75 for each pair. This includes convenience and building charges. Try to avoid people who overcharge or try to take advantage of you. The shows are sold out but there is no need to rip people off. I feel especially bad for our American friends. I have seen prices for up to 350 dollars for terrible seats and people are actually paying up. Also, for people coming from America, do realize that Toronto is not the only place in Canada. Hamilton and Kitchener are close as well and you will have more of a chance of getting a cheaper price on tickets.

I am located in Hamilton and would prefer a pick-up. I can also drop off depending on the location. Pay-pal would be preferred for any other type of purchase.

You can e-mail me at stpararenex@gmail.com

Serious inquiries only, please. I have received e-mails from people who seem to be more interested in wasting time than anything.

ah, the gentle approach. a post in the real spirit of Leonard Cohen himself. well done!
ms.blue

Post by ms.blue »

Hi everyone... just checking again to see if anyone has ticket for m/c or edinburgh.. please please contact if you can help..have had no replies to any !!!
walt B

Post by walt B »

Two tickets available for the Toronto show at the Sony Centre on Friday, June 6. Orchestra 12 Row R. Selling for cost of tickets and service charges. $378.75 for the pair.

Cheers
Walt
Darling

Post by Darling »

stpararenex wrote: Also, for people coming from America, do realize that Toronto is not the only place in Canada. Hamilton and Kitchener are close as well
I thought Canada WAS in America (along with Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and many others...)
jondi

Post by jondi »

Ha ha ha ha can we add London and Baghdad to GWB's list too
Paul Sakey

Post by Paul Sakey »

I have 3 tickets for Leonard in Dublin for 13th June (Fri) in a central block (A6) - for sale at face value.
Georges

Post by Georges »

I need one ticket for the Dublin concert, if anyone has a spare.

George.
terpsichore

Post by terpsichore »

Have just had a repeat of the crushing disappointment of March 14th, all tickets to Manchester Thursday night sold out within two minutes. Would love 2 or even 1 ticket for Manchester, Thursday or Friday nights. Anybody out there who can help? :(
Many thanks to all who replied. Got a ticket now.
Last edited by terpsichore on Thu May 22, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kay Daniel

Post by Kay Daniel »

NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE - NO INTEREST ON THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!! . Hard to believe !!!!!!!!!!!
4 Tickets spare for London O2 performance. 2 no. side by side Level 1 Bk 108 Row V, and 2 no. side by side Level 4 Bk 407 Row K. In opposite corners facing stage. These were gifts from family. Ended up with 6 but only needed 2 !!!.
Last edited by Kay Daniel on Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elfra

Post by elfra »

What a disappointment, I was unable to get a ticket for the Leonard Cohen concert but felt really hopeful when I read that the Guardian had bought all the Thurs evening tickets and that they would be on sale for Guardian News readers, I went to the booking office at the Palace theater, with a queue of approximately twenty people in front of me I thought I had a chance of getting a ticket, silly me, only half the people in the queue got tickets and then it was announced that they had sold out, ticket touts rule and even the Guardian cant beat them.
Can anyone help? Just one ticket :cry:
Elfra

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”