Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
MAGICWR

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by MAGICWR »

not available
Last edited by MAGICWR on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mabeanie1

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here - GOLDEN CIRCLE COPENHAGEN

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I have TWO GOLDEN CIRCLE tickets for Copenhagen available for sale at cost. The tickets were bought on Billetnet in the first couple of minutes after they went on sale - and just before they sold out - but are now surplus to requirements.

The tickets were DKK 1,195 each - DKK 2,542 total including postage and handling charges. Please PM me if interested.

Wendy
Thibag64

Lyon Ticket

Post by Thibag64 »

Hi everybody, I'm looking for 1 ticket for the concert in Lyon, France.

Thanks,

Thiba
blwolcha

Post by blwolcha »

Looking for two tickets to a show in St. John's, either 5/26 or 5/27. Any offers (or advice for finding a pair) welcome!
kafka93

Post by kafka93 »

Hi all,

I'm after three tickets for O2, if possible... we've booked tickets to fly home to England (from the US) to take mum to the gig, only to find that it's sold out! Doh!
katherine

Post by katherine »

I have a spare ticket for Tuesday 17th in Manchester. It's on row E in gallery, £75. Anyone interested?
so long ago

looking for lyon tickets

Post by so long ago »

ERASED

jarkko wrote:This thread is for our members who:
- want to find tickets to the sold-out concerts
- have extra tickets and want to sell them
- want to swap tickets.

This thread is not for any scalpers/touts. Any commercial messages will be removed. All who sell tickets have to do it with the original price (plus costs).

Note: if you are interested in any offer/request here, it will be best to send a PM or email to the person in question.

Please go back to your message if you have found/sold your ticket, and delete its contents (you cannot delete the whole message; it will be done by the moderators). This way the members will know which messages in this thread are still valid!

Messages with other contens will be deleted to keep this thread as clear as possible!

/edited by Tom, April 2/
Heidi_Marie

Post by Heidi_Marie »

Hi,

does anyone have two tickets for sale for any of the UK gigs? I can't afford the touts price!

best wishes,

Heidi
jim devlin

Post by jim devlin »

I have 2 spare tickets for Manchester, Tuesday 17th June, Gallery Row F Seats 3 and 4 together. Will sell at face value [i.e. £75 each]. Anyone interested? Please contact me using Private Message facility on this site.
quinner087

Post by quinner087 »

Hi there. Wondering if anyone wants to swap their 2xSunday night tickets for my 2x Saturday night tickets for Dublin gig? Let me know
leisha27

Post by leisha27 »

Hi there - I'm looking for tickets to the St. John's, NL show (any of the 3 shows!!). I missed the ticket sales as I thought I had to work - and now I'm free.... please please please message me if you have any tickets to get rid of or can't go yourself. I would absolutely love to see this show and can't afford to travel elsewhere for any of the tour... Thankyou!!! Leisha
cbtgs

Post by cbtgs »

Holy Heart, St.John's Swap?? I was hoping to: Swap a Single - Tuesday 27th (rear orchestra row V seat) for a similar/or any Single Monday 26th ticket. Thanks and good luck to all on this forum! The fact that Leonard is touring at all is exciting! If we were not lucky enough for 3 shows, now Dylan is coming to Town within 48 hours of Leonard, and its Bob's Birthday. If the 'Two Of Them' perform together, at either show, it would truly be a moment for the ages!
subtle

Post by subtle »

kafka93 wrote:Hi all,

I'm after three tickets for O2, if possible... we've booked tickets to fly home to England (from the US) to take mum to the gig, only to find that it's sold out! Doh!
If its any good to you there are still tickets available from ticketmaster for the Friday date in Dublin
Augusta Bertram

Post by Augusta Bertram »

I'd truly do anything for a Lyon ticket (one or two).

please, let me know if there's any way you can help me out.
i've been so unlucky getting tickets.

please contact me with a private message, or here: niki_g@walla.com
Last edited by Augusta Bertram on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i never thought we'd meet
alunwyn

Post by alunwyn »

mickey_one wrote:seats forLondon O2 here, face value of course

michael
are they still available
Alunr@businessinfocus.co.uk

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”