Dublin, June 14-15 and now also 13!!!

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
tinderella

Re: Dublin, June 14-15 - tickets

Post by tinderella »

Yeah Claire, its fun alright... God men take things soooooooooo seriously don't they.. .......except Leonard of course!!! :lol:
real-alan

Post by real-alan »

tinderella53 wrote:Yeah Claire, its fun alright... God men take things soooooooooo seriously don't they.. .......except Leonard of course!!! :lol:
Come on now Tinderella.... if I was to post something about women you'd be offended... just edit it to some men... and I'll let it go... ;-)
you may be right, I may be crazy.... but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for...

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..... plenty
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

he he... Alan alan I am sorry. Sommmmmmeeeee men lol and where did this William pop out of anyways? :)
catman

Post by catman »

Joined the queue at 7:30am after a restless night, with 8 people already there - got some ok seats for saturday, but 3rd row A5 for sunday... Ms.Catman is overjoyed - she's always had a big thing for old Lenny, probably even more than I have... should be a very special time. 8)
Ger

Post by Ger »

Hi

Where is Block A4, Row V, in Dublin? i can't figure out the GG / LL / CCC arrangement. I'm hoping they're where I think they are.

Thanks Ger
Jimmy O'Connell

Post by Jimmy O'Connell »

What's up with ticketmaster... or is it me?????

No ticket for me so far...

I was on the site at 9am ready to pounce....... Bleddy password was not accepted... tried three times... three times I was back on site ready to go... all it bleddy needed was a bleddy password.... it would not accept..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy
Oh bless the continuous stutter
of the word being made into flesh
-The Window-
disordered

Post by disordered »

Ger wrote:Hi

Where is Block A4, Row V, in Dublin? i can't figure out the GG / LL / CCC arrangement. I'm hoping they're where I think they are.

Thanks Ger
Yes, in Dublin blocks go from A1 to A9, rows (in blocks A) go from A to Z, then from AA to ZZ, and then from AAA to CCC or FFF depending on the block

You seem to have seats in the row 20something from the stage and to the left. Enjoy them! ;-D
table top joe

Post by table top joe »

Hey folks,got me a ticket today! been a fan for about 10 years now,never thought for a moment id get to see our man Lenny in concert,have a ticket for the Saturday gig in block B....glad to see so many of you got tickets,delighted for everyone :D (especially me!)has anyone seen a gig in the venue before? cant believe im gonna see his holiness in the flesh!....(btw hi Ania ;-) )
jacqueline

Post by jacqueline »

I'v got block A5, row G tickets which i think are in row 8 which is fantastic! I wonder, Confetti ,if you might confirm this......... PLEASE :!: :!: Tinderella53! Thank you sooooooo much for the Teddy Thompson concert info!! Got tickets for dublin so looking forward to that also as his cd is excellant. :)
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

You are welcome Jacqueline... see ya there... and I think you have the seventh row... i would be in seventh heaven if I had your seat :D
confetti

Post by confetti »

jacqueline wrote:I'v got block A5, row G tickets which i think are in row 8 which is fantastic! I wonder, Confetti ,if you might confirm this......... PLEASE :!: :!: Tinderella53! Thank you sooooooo much for the Teddy Thompson concert info!! Got tickets for dublin so looking forward to that also as his cd is excellant. :)
yep you are in the eighth row which is kinda nice :D

tinderella do you think maybe seats should be allocated on who has been a fan but hasn't seen him live? We could maybe get you up the front what do you think? People who have already seen LC get seats at the back, just out of decency.
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
jacqueline

Post by jacqueline »

Oh WOW!! I am!! - - - In 7th heaven, i mean :!: and the 7th row!! Thanks again for the teddy info, I'm looking forward to both concerts. Sleep well tonight - without the stress of TICKETMASTER!! :) :) :)
confetti

Post by confetti »

oh yeah 7th row, red wine and maths not good.
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
jacqueline

Post by jacqueline »

Thanks :!: Im sitting listening to leonard singing 'waiting for the miracle', realising now that the miracle has happened!! and drinking red wine of course!!! :) :)
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

wow, I think everyone is drinking red wine tonight.. confetti i loveeeeeeeeeee you, if only someone would do the decent thing for an old woman like me and let me go up the front after all, in my fifties, the eyesight is going, the hearing etc, etc lol. :D
I bought 3 bottles of chilean wine tonight to celebrate... I had to watch Im Your Man again this evening just to get the whole vibe. I think Mr Cohen has the best fans in the world.. Intelligent kind people with impeccable taste :D

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”