Post by herseydenvar »

nice test I get my favorite song "Suzanne
"
what is your result here is quiz
https://quizforfan.com/which-leonard-co ... -you-quiz/
LisaLCFan

Re: Which Leonard Cohen Song Are You? Quiz

Post by LisaLCFan »

My first answer to that question would be: "One he never wrote". (Either that, or "All of them", depending on my mood!)

That's a rather bizarre quiz, and I've no idea how they arrive at their results based on the questions, but nonetheless, I took it, and it determined that I "am" Dance Me to the End of Love. I am okay with that!
vlcoats

Post by vlcoats »

I normally don't take quizzes on any social platforms because I always think that they're trying to gather information about me for nefarious reasons, lol, however I could not resist this one, no way!

I received Everybody Knows... both times that I took it, haha. Even though I changed a couple of my answers, because I wasn't sure which one I identified with the most, and I wanted to see if it would make a difference. Dave took it and he got Dance Me to the End of Love, which happens to be the most recent Leonard Cohen song he listened to in its entirety.

Fun!
Vickie
B4real

Post by B4real »

haha! Vickie,
I feel the same way about quizzes and that's exactly what happened to me :lol: I was more than surprised when it came up Everybody Knows twice! And because it was not one of my favourite songs I didn't want to post it! Especially when I had chosen Songs Of Love And Hate for the album. I really would have been happy with any of these songs from it - Avalanche, Famous Blue Raincoat or Joan Of Arc :)
In my case, I can say for sure that their algorithms are not very accurately based.
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
vlcoats

Post by vlcoats »

B4-
That's funny. I also chose SOLAH! Maybe because that is the album I was listening to on the way home from work today. Funny this quiz came up...lately I've been giving a lot of thought to what album is my favorite, but I'm getting nowhere definitive with it. It's fun to speculate though.
Vickie
B4real

Post by B4real »

Hehe! Vickie, I have suspected we were of similar minds :) And albums do tend to change their order of favour from time to time. I actually did the test again using the least likely choices for me, except I did choose SOLC which really was my second choice and it came up Suzanne, which coincidentally is my middle name in French..... or could it be they know more about me than I think they do ;-)

And yes, I have just this minute changed my avatar, signature etc! This is the fourth avatar I've used. I thought it would be comforting to read the words that Leonard has written to me on a gift he sent - so humble - what more can a person give you and with love! And no, it's not any of those pretend LC handwriting fonts - this is the real thing! Actually, Jarkko can vouch for it for sure!
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
vlcoats

Post by vlcoats »

Hi B4!
Sorry I am late in responding, but as you know, we are in the process of:
  • Selling our house (done)
  • Finding jobs near our son Nick in Portland (interviews in progress)
  • Moving (After jobs are lined up... but --YIKES!)
I love, love, LOVE your avatar, and especially your explanation of it......... I need to hear more about it.
Have you posted about it elsewhere on the forum?
Vickie
B4real

Post by B4real »

Vickie, I've answered this in the album thread :)

Return to “Leonard Cohen's music”