Various Positions Vinyl

General discussion about Leonard Cohen's songs and albums
CohenMoment

Various Positions Vinyl

Post by CohenMoment »

Hey everyone, me and my friends are huge Leonard Cohen so I am very very happy to have found this great website and share it with them. My friend and his fiance are incredible fans, they are getting married in Westmount later this year. I am helping plan the wedding with some other friends and one of the things that we are looking for is a vinyl copy of Various Positions. The plan is for the first dance to be to Hallelujah, and we want it to be perfect so only a true vinyl recording will do! I have checked the record stores around here and they don't have one in good enough shape to guarantee that it would play so I am turning to the greatest collection of Cohen fans on the internet. If anyone could point me in the right direction for a copy that I can buy online somewhere that would be awesome, or even if there is someone who knows of a place we could get a good vinyl in Westmount. Thanks for reading this, and thanks even more for trying to help :)

I contacted the shop that was linked below and they will not be able to ship the record to me in time :( They did tell me of somewhere that sells older records for collecting that might have one in good condition and sent me to http://www.for-sale.co.uk/hallelujah where someone was selling a single of just Hallellujah. I messaged the seller and now the record is in the mail and should be here by the end of the week.
Last edited by CohenMoment on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Smith

Re: Various Positions Vinyl

Post by John Smith »

Yes, and thanks, for the trouble you took from her eyes
I thought it was there for good so I never tried.
CohenMoment

Re: Various Positions Vinyl

Post by CohenMoment »

Cheers man, I didn't think to look at the official store as I assumed most records would not be made anymore.

Return to “Leonard Cohen's music”