T-shirt size chart

The Budapest Event - Before and after
majmunka

T-shirt size chart

Post by majmunka »

Hi Friends,
some of you mentioned concerns about the t-shirt sizes so I asked the maker and we got a size chart. Check it and send me an email if you need a change in your registration. (The measurement is in cm not inches.)
Attachments
TshirtSizechart.jpg
Greg Ross

Re: T-shirt size chart

Post by Greg Ross »

You've done really well there Eva, they are good genuine sizes. To reassure the bigger blokes - well fed, well watered coves like me! - the 4XL is a genuine 4XL, I measured a couple of American T-Shirts I have and if anything the sizes are slightly bigger, by a cm or two. It's always so frustrating when you're a Plus Size male model like me 8) :lol: and everything is sized to fit Mick Jagger. Leonard's official T-Shirts were inevitably made to fit him! I shall wear my T-shirt, made from the mainsail of Hungarian Brigantine, with pride!
All Good Things
Greg

http://www.gregross.com.au/
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I thought this was to come in email, so I may be too late. However, I'm confused anyway.I dont have a cm measure and not sure what to measure across the B measure. Will try and hope for the best and that there is still time.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

Hi Lizzie,

take a fit old t-shirt you like and measure "A" from the side of the neck line to the bottom and "B" (width) just under the sleeves from armpit to armpit in inches. Then use this converter for cm-s and choose the closest size from the chart.
https://www.inches-to-cm.com/
Of course, it's OK to choose from the mens (unisex) chart for ladies, too. Some people like form fitted t-shirtes and some others would say those are not even tees :D If you want to change your t-shirt, you can send me an email to lcbudapest2018@gmail.com
Have a good measuring and see you soon :)
Eva
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Yes. I prefer them fitted. So I'll go with your instructions. Thanks!!
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I just emailed you, Eva. Thanks!!
~ Oscar Wilde
Suemerlyn

Post by Suemerlyn »

Hi Eva (thanks to lizzytish), re the t-shirt size - don't remember what I ordered but probably ladies large is about right. Slightly concerned about them being fitted t shirts, as I don't (tho I wish i did!) have a flat stomach anymore. I'm not fat, but not really thin either...
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

Hi Sue,
I hope it will be OK because I had to finalize the order this morning.
(Yes, you ordered L size, Ladies)
Let's hope for the best :)

Eva
rsneha

Post by rsneha »

majmunka wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:22 am Hi Lizzie,

take a fit old t-shirt you like and measure "A" from the side of the neck line to the bottom and "B" (width) just under the sleeves from armpit to armpit in inches. Then use this converter for cm-s and choose the closest size from the chart.
https://www.inches-to-cm.com/
Of course, it's OK to choose from the mens (unisex) chart for ladies, too. Some people like form fitted t-shirtes and some others would say those are not even tees :D If you want to change your t-shirt, you can send me an email to lcbudapest2018@gmail.com
Have a good measuring and see you soon :)
Eva
Also try this site https://www.easyunitconverter.com/inches-to-cm convert it.

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Budapest 2018”