Reminder for Early Bird registration to the Budapest Event

The Budapest Event - Before and after
majmunka

Reminder for Early Bird registration to the Budapest Event

Post by majmunka »

Hi Friends,

I would like to remind you that there's just about two weeks left to make your Early Bird reservation. Hurry up, you don't want to be late, do you?
We keep our traditions: there will be music all through the evening(s), concert screening, open mic, talks on poetry.
You can enjoy guided thematic city tours, morning yoga sessions on Margaret Island, light nordic walking tour on the hills, a boat cruising and the big challenge of the 2nd Great Leonard Cohen Scavenger Hunt for precious prizes.
But the best of all will be the company :) Come and meet old friends, make new friends, chat, laugh, cry and sing with us. Let's keep music alive under the Hungarian lanterns.

Eva
budapest_by_nightS.jpg
Photo by psygabcsi
HugoD

Re: Reminder for Early Bird registration to the Budapest Event

Post by HugoD »

I can only recommend to take advantage of this early bird discount! Having your money on a savings account gives at best 0,25% interest ( if at all)
The savings on the registration fee is 30 euro's, That 16,7% discount! Put 150 euro in a savings account at 1,0% interest and it will take about 18 year to accrue to roughly € 180,00.

That’s what I call a quick win ;-)
Lille 2010, Dublin 2012, Mannheim 2013, Rotterdam 2013, Montréal 2017
Happiness is just the side effect of a meaningful life.
majmunka

Re: Reminder for Early Bird registration to the Budapest Event

Post by majmunka »

Hi Friends,

the term for Early Bird registration is over.
For those who paid via PayPal:
I sent a confirmation to your email. If you didn't get it, please send a message to lcbudapest2018@gmail.com
For those who paid by bank transfer:
It seems SEPA (or other bank) transfer might take a bit longer than usual because of the end of year holidays. I will send you a confirmation email as soon as I get the notifications from the bank. If you sent your payment but don't get a confirmation email from me until the end of this week, please, send me a message to lcbudapest2018@gmail.com

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Eva

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Budapest 2018”