Anjani's Summer 2007 Tour Schedule

damellon

Re: Anjani's Summer 2007 Tour Schedule

Post by damellon »

Venue has now been decided for the meet up on the 27th July in Dublin. Directions below. If there are enough takers we’ll start around 5pm to let the Tripodders leave for Anjani’s show around 7.30pm. Don’t know what time it’ll finish but if arriving unannounced, don’t leave it too late, in case, having heard (from our man inside, Kieron) that Leonard’s at the Tripod (how many times do I have to tell you he won’t be?) we have marched en masse (all 8 of us) to stand panting at the stage door.

PM me if anything is unclear, with the arrangements above, not about life in general cause I’m not very clear on that myself :? , sometimes, more times than not…….

Venue: Irish Film Institute, 6 Eustace Street, Dublin 2
Directions : Go up the right hand side of Dame Street, with Trinity College at your back. Continue til you pass the Central Bank (a large modern building set back off the street). Then take the 3rd turn on the right - that's Eustace Street. On the left hand side is No 6. Go in under an archway and the bar/restaurant is on the left. They serve food up to 9.30pm.

See you there.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
Diane

Post by Diane »

Thanks, Damellon!! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope Kieron makes it along to say Hi before the show. Everything is as clear as Mullingar mud. What do you reckon for the festival, knee-high wellies, or thigh-high?

:D
damellon

Post by damellon »

Diane
What about that snorkel and wet-suit you had lined up for the Manchester Art exhibition but were discouraged from wearing? Would you be able to get it out of the bin? The Midlands Festival will be a wetter and wilder affair so it might be just the thing. The thigh-highs would be useful for stashing your autograph books, mosquito repellant, and any aids you may have to celebrity baiting. Bear in mind that you may need to be ruthless as you elbow your way past Red Poppy to be first to get to Joe as his helicopter touches down. Enjoy!
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
Diane

Post by Diane »

There's an old proverb that says if you stand in a field full of loose mud waiting for a helicopter to come into land, it makes no odds how high your wellies are.

See you in green wind-swept Éirinn :D .
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

These snide remarks about Joe and myself will do you no good.
You can try to isolate me, make me an island, but you're such a good looking woman that it demeans you. And when I do helicopter in with Kris and Co you can eat your hearst out, too.
:o
damellon

Post by damellon »

Are you referring to William Randolph, the anti communist or the wayward Patty from the Symbionese Liberation Army? Is she going to be there?
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
damellon

Post by damellon »

Ladies – there’s a serious dearth of men for our 27th gathering in the Film Centre. With the exception of Sherry’s daughter who I’m sure doesn’t look like anyone’s left-overs, we are in danger of being mistaken for the expanded cast of The First Wives Club. :(

That Red Poppy is up for it is a given :lol: but I do feel it’s a tall order to expect him to singlehandedly keep us all amused that evening.

Red Poppy could you pull rank or whatever’s the male version of the theatre casting couch (does that really go on?) and get a few interesting actors to join us? :shock: Tell them Neil Jordan’s going to be at the IFI that night, casting for a film version of the play The Last of the Red Hot Irish Lovers.

As a last resort Diane will be at one door and I at the other handing out flyers hoping to attract innocent but interesting looking male passers-by. 8) Birdonawire and your lovely fledglings, Kieron, Dolphinswim where are you when your countrywomen (and RP who would be too kind to say this burden is too great) need you?
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

The burden is never too great
and I am never too proud,
but I confess that I baulk
at the thought of the kind of a crowd
I'll be stuck with for hours and hours,
in the bowels of the IFC,
all I can say is: "Lord,
look after and deliver me." :?
damellon

Post by damellon »

'Lord look after and deliver me'

Are you a believer, Red Poppy? I wouldn't have thought so. 'I thought love was only true in fairytales' - maybe you're that kind of believer. Don't fret, we'll form an orderly queue and ply you with drink all night. You may not remember too much the next day.
You won't 'Miss Otis regrets' us will you? - breathless with anticipation already!
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

I thought love was only true in fairytales
and then for someone else and not for me.....
I never agreed to love ....I thougt it was just another IFC orgy.
Will bring reinforcements and/or This message has been classified as spam and will be deleted by the moderators.

A little poem I just composed.

If ya want me to shag ya and shag ya
I'll have to bring loads and loads of This message has been classified as spam and will be deleted by the moderators.

Look forward to seeing y'all in Dublin.
Bring a raincoat and wellies and an inflatable digy.
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

Something interesting happening on this site.
If you read the above you will notice the line :
"You know, I'm the idiot who tries to post spam on these forums.."
Which was NOT in the original post I submitted. What I wrote was as follows:
The use of the word v-i-a-g-r-a turns into a warning about spam posting.
Interesting!!!!!

[quote="Red Poppy"]I thought love was only true in fairytales
and then for someone else and not for me.....
I never agreed to love ....I thougt it was just another IFC orgy.
Will bring reinforcements and/or V- i-a-gr-a
A little poem I just composed.

If ya want me to shag ya and shag ya
I'll have to bring loads and loads of v-i-a-g-r-a

Look forward to seeing y'all in Dublin.
Bring a raincoat and wellies and an inflatable dingy.[/quote]
:lol:
damellon

Post by damellon »

Red Poppy - bring a raincoat and wellies and inflatable dinghy - to the IFI? :o Well if that's what does it for you but we're not taking a private room you know. I had thought you could circulate among us telling jokes, dropping the impressive 'bon mots' or two, signing autographs, letting us have our photos taken with you etc. Raciest I'd thought of was the unbuttoned second. I'll take your word for it that the orgy is the norm for the Cohen fans :shock: (are you absolutely sure about that?) Being a virgin to these do's, I was unaware. One incidental benefit of your post is that now we may attract extra men but I for one have another appointment so can't stay long :? . I'll leave you to it.
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
damellon

Post by damellon »

But now that I think of it, we may attract extra women too, and that might attract extra men, so is that it sorted? :?
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

The dingy is for Mullingar.
The v-i-g-r-a is for the IFC.
Bring all the men you like
and see if it bothers me!
I'm one of these new men,
at comfort in my own skin,
not a wannabe autographer,
so will never be a has-been. :D :) :( :o :shock: :lol: 8) :?
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

Should that dingy be dinghy.
I thinks it should be. 8)

Return to “Blue Alert”