July 21 Oslo, Norway - Rockefeller
July 23 London, UK - Club Pigalle
July 27 Dublin, Ireland - Tripod
July 28 Dublin, Ireland - Midlands Festival

From http://www.anjani-music.com/news.html
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

Thanks Jarkko,

I booked for London and Paris yesterday, but thought I'd better wait for you to make the official announcement.

All best wishes, John E
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

By the way, I haven't received an official mailing from Anjani's site yet, even though I discovered the schedule there, yesterday.
richardrj

Post by richardrj »

Will Leonard be with her at these shows?
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

Hardly I guess. The album is waiting to be finished, and as LC said to Anjani (and she quoted him in San Francisco last week, answering why he isn't there), "Someone has to work". :lol:
damellon

Post by damellon »

Just checked the Dublin venue website and Ticketmaster. No sign of tickets for sale here yet for Anjani at Tripod in July.
richardrj

Post by richardrj »

Tom Sakic wrote:Hardly I guess. The album is waiting to be finished, and as LC said to Anjani (and she quoted him in San Francisco last week, answering why he isn't there), "Someone has to work". :lol:
I wouldn't be too surprised to see him in London at least. The Pigalle is a very small venue, often used for industry showcases and suchlike.
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

I agree, but my guess would be Paris (LC is fond of it I believe:-) Let's Jarkko investigate this further, he can ask.
damellon

Post by damellon »

LC is expected to be at the UK launch of his artwork at Richard Goodall in Manchester in July. I imagine he will dovetail this with Anjani's gigs in the UK and Ireland in the last week of July.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

This is Anjani's own tour. Leonard concentrates on his own projects while Anjani is touring in Europe.
damellon

Post by damellon »

Jarkko
Is Richard Goodall Gallery misinformed when they say they expect Leonard to be at the launch of his exhibition?
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I did not say anything about the exhibition. It is Leonard's own project, and we don't know his exact plans!
damellon

Post by damellon »

I was not inferring that Leonard would be at Anjani's gigs, just trying to guess when he might be in this part of the world, his exhibition being the most likely date.
richardrj

Post by richardrj »

jarkko wrote:I did not say anything about the exhibition. It is Leonard's own project!
In other words, damellon is correct. The Richard Goodall gallery website specifically mentions "artist receptions" (admittedly, it doesn't specify whether these relate to the Canadian or European openings). But it is unthinkable that Leonard will not be at the European launch, and therefore (IMHO) almost certain that he will also be at the London show at least.
damellon

Post by damellon »

I have an email from the Manchester Gallery acknowledging my interest in the exhibition and specifically mentioning a reception with Leonard. There has been such a volume of interest that they may invite only a random selection of those who are interested. Purchase of a piece guarantees an invitation. This is my understanding. No date defined yet, nor pieces available to view online.

Return to “Blue Alert”