Sylvie Simmons in France, UK, Ireland

Tributes & covers; Leonard's songs on the soundtracks and TV
jarkko
Site Admin

Sylvie Simmons in France, UK, Ireland

Post by jarkko »

Sylvie will do one UK show on 25th October at the Betsey Trotwood pub/venue in Clerkenwell, London, accompanied by Jason McNiff, who she has toured with in the past.

After that, she has set up a show in Dublin on the 28th October. She will be accompanied by an acclaimed Irish guitarist named Clive Barnes.- See the first poster.

After Dublin, she goes to Galway (see the second poster). Two local Cohenites, Jill Harsant and Jerome Taheny, have organised a Leonard Cohen meet-up in Galway, Ireland, with two shows - one at a well-known Galway book shop, the other at a theatre - and a dinner. Irish singer-songwriters Jerome Taheny and Johnny Duhan will join Sylvie at the shows.

After Ireland, Sylvie is flying to Paris in November to do a two week tour of events, to promote the French translation of her Cohen biography.

(Thanks to Sylvie for the info!)
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Karren B
Location: At the Cottage in the Village by the River near the Castle.

Re: Sylvie Simmons in London

Post by Karren B »

I have 2 tickets to see Sylvie at
Betsey Trotwood venue, Clerkenwell, London on Thursday October 25th. (This Thursday).

I am unable to attend so if anyone is in the London area and can use them just email me and I'll email them to you (No Charge).

Karren
kb63@live.co.uk
'Take the breath of a new dawn
And make it a part of you.
It will give you strength'

Return to “Tribute concerts, Cover versions & Soundtracks”