There are 16 photos at the link -
http://www.ripitup.com.au/snapped/album ... ent-centre
Leonard Cohen at AEC
Kristy DeLaine

RIP IT UP

B4real

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Adelaide, Australia – December 11, 2013

Post by B4real »

I’m needing to distract myself from things at the moment and it’s funny how the right path reveals itself. Leonard to the rescue! I found myself going through my photos from the eight concerts I went to of Leonard’s last tour in 2013 here “down under” in Australia and found some that I haven’t yet posted.
Some of you may remember that my camera seemed to take on a mind of its own on certain occasions so some of these shots are a little “abstract” for want of a better word. In any case, we can relive some moments of the last concerts the UHTC have played.

These photos were very kindly taken for me by Julie seated next to me in the front row at Adelaide. She did so very willingly for me when my camera started playing up again. They were mainly taken to be given to my video cameraman friend on the right to have but with all the to-ing and fro-ing of the concerts I can't seem to find his contact details so I hope he sees them here and they bring back some great memories. I have just one thing to say to (taunt) him or rather one line, “I was born with the gift of a golden voice” ...... ;-)
Crew-on-stage-(4)-A13a.jpg
Crew-on-stage-(6)-A13b.jpg
Crew-on-stage-(7)-A13c.jpg
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!

Return to “TOUR 2013 IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND”