2nd CONCERTS IN MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY: PRESALE OCTOBER 10

The last leg of the Old Ideas tour in November and December 2013
jarkko
Site Admin

2nd CONCERTS IN MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY: PRESALE OCTOBER 10

Post by jarkko »

Two shows announced – second and final concerts in Sydney and Melbourne:
UPDATED ON OCTOBER 31:
Sydney Entertainment Centre – Monday 2 December at the Sydney Opera House. (Note re-scheduled date - moved from Nov 17 to Dec 2 & new venue!!)
Melbourne: The Palais Theatre – Monday 9 December (note new venue!)
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: 2nd CONCERTS IN MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY: PRESALE OCTOBER 10

Post by jarkko »

Prices in Sydney: AU $141.40 - AU $284.80
Ticket limit 4.

Prices in Melbourne:
AU $140.30 - AU $285.05
Ticket Limit: 10 tickets per customer
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
fayg29

Post by fayg29 »

Thank you Jarkko. Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena: Section B Row C! I am so thrilled. :D
2010: Hanging Rock
2012: Kilmainham
2013: Dublin
2013: The Hill Winery, Geelong
2013: The Palais, Melbourne
B4real

Post by B4real »

Dear Jarkko,
Many thanks again for making it so painless and so easy for me to spend my money!

I always freak out at pre-sales and there is nearly always no need to do so! I've just now added another concert to my collection for this Australian 2013 tour, now making a grand total of nine :shock: I am still in disbelief that I've done this and am going to so many concerts, but I have more than one reason for doing so .....

Centre section B in Sydney, row 6.

....roll on November :D
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
Junk

Post by Junk »

fayg29 wrote:Thank you Jarkko. Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena: Section B Row C! I am so thrilled. :D
Me too - B,C,25
See you there fayg29
Thanks Jarkko
Bev, 10 is a nice even number. ;-)

Murray
B4real

Post by B4real »

hehe! Murray,
It would have been 10 if Melbourne's second concert had been a day either side of the original one on 20th, but my travel plans are too tightly locked in to mess around with!

We'll see how I pull up after Adelaide ..... maybe someone across the pond in NZ might have a spare front row ticket for the last concert there and that would make it 10 ;-)
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

Jarkko
Many, many thanks!

I got Section B Row 4, seat 3 this time.

Like Bev, if the 2nd Melbourne concert was within a day of the 1st I could have gone there too.
Anyhow, I am delighted with my tickets for the shows I can get to.

Alan
Too much Leonard Cohen is never enough.
London 1972, Adelaide 1980, 1985, 2009
Sydney 2010; Adelaide 2010
Sydney 2013 X2; Melbourne 2013; Adelaide 2013
Jenny Hume

Post by Jenny Hume »

Hello Jarkko
Was pleasantly surprised at a second concert in Melbourne at this late stage, so jumped at the opportunity to purchase seats for myself and two friends. Will also be At a Day on the Green a couple of days before and have a Bon Jovi concert in between just for something different!
Thanks for the opportunity to purchase good seats.
Regards
Jenny
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

Thank you so much Jarkko for this opportunity to add one more show to my Oz tour
xoxo
C
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
fayg29

Post by fayg29 »

Junk wrote:
fayg29 wrote:Thank you Jarkko. Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena: Section B Row C! I am so thrilled. :D
Me too - B,C,25
See you there fayg29
Thanks Jarkko
Bev, 10 is a nice even number. ;-)

Murray
I have seat 31, Murray. Will look out for you. 8)
2010: Hanging Rock
2012: Kilmainham
2013: Dublin
2013: The Hill Winery, Geelong
2013: The Palais, Melbourne
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

B4real wrote:I've just now added another concert to my collection for this Australian 2013 tour, now making a grand total of nine :shock: I am still in disbelief that I've done this and am going to so many concerts

....roll on November :D
I just want you to know Bev that this is perfectly normal behaviour :D

Hope you get that chance to make it a nice round 10! :lol:

Wendy
ravensp

Post by ravensp »

I just checked the link for melbourne and there are Front Row tickets on there today

get in quick as sale is ending soon.... got my front row.... bring on Leonard!!!!
B4real

Post by B4real »

Mabeanie1 wrote:I just want you to know Bev that this is perfectly normal behaviour :D
Hope you get that chance to make it a nice round 10! :lol:
Ah Wendy,
Normal for you I know :lol: I’m simply freaking out about the whole venture. If you remember I was all set to go to Montreal last year when you said the planes have to que up at the de-icing station! Since I have a massive fear of flying that was enough to make me reconsider! I figured going to so many concerts here might cure me of it. Definitely I'm geographically and financially inconvenienced, but I will be richer in many other ways! Also I suspect that this is the last time Leonard will come down under. Plus life’s too short to play on old violin strings and I’m long overdue for a re-string!

.... and yes, I could be tempted with an elusive front row seat to Auckland to make it 10 ;-)
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

IMPORTANT CHANGES TO LEONARD COHEN TOUR
IN MELBOURNE & SYDNEY

Frontier Touring wish to advise changes to the Leonard Cohen performances at Sydney Entertainment Centre on Sunday 17 November and the Melbourne Rod Laver Arena on Monday 9 December.

The performance scheduled for Sunday 17 November at Sydney Entertainment Centre has moved to Monday 2 December at the Sydney Opera House.

The Melbourne Rod Laver Arena performance on Monday 9 December will now take place at Palais Theatre on the same date.

Ticket holders to both shows will be contacted directly regarding their tickets and any action they may need to take.

Tickets to both new venues will be available to purchase from Monday 4 November 9am local time.

The Sydney Entertainment Centre and Rod Laver Arena concerts on Saturday 16 November and Wednesday 20 November will both proceed as scheduled.

Return to “TOUR 2013 IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND”