CONCERTS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

The last leg of the Old Ideas tour in November and December 2013
davewellington

Re: CONCERTS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

Post by davewellington »

Annette60 wrote:
davewellington wrote:First post, maybe only post, just want to say thank you for posting the presale password, I got tickets in the 2nd row with my wife for the Wellington show and am very excited to see Leonard! Cheers
Dave you might be next to us, we are in row B too.
19-18 :)
RickD

Post by RickD »

Good row!
29-30
Annette60

Post by Annette60 »

How cool, we will soon know the whole row, we are 20-21.
I haven't been to the TSB for a long time, hope we aren't on the very side
:D
lindyasimus

Post by lindyasimus »

Ha I went from Sydney to Verona for one concert!

Thanks Jarrko once again.

I have tickets for SYD and now also for Hunter Valley Bimbadgen Winery - will be in the section on my own this time
so anyone from the Fan Club also going to the Hunter, shoot me a message would love to catch up.

Happy Days.

Lindy
Grifstar

Post by Grifstar »

Just got front row tickets to the TSB Bank Arena Wellington show!!! YAY WOOP WOOP! My mum and I last saw Leonard perform in November last year when we went to his show all the way in San Jose, California!!! Hows that for dedicated fans:)
Womanfromaroom

Post by Womanfromaroom »

MaryB wrote:
Womanfromaroom wrote:I also thought I’d re-post a Forum link to Greg’s review of the first concert Leonard gave in Perth on his extended tour, i.e. the 2009 one at the Sandalford winery, just to get people in the mood again, as it were. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13427&p=153064#p153188
Ann and Greg,

I am very ashamed and to also apologize for the fact that I never thanked Greg for that glorious review. So here I am now, after reading it again, to say, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! And, thank you Ann for resurrecting this post. It makes me very tempted to travel to Australia/NZ for any of these concerts, but......

Affectionate regards to you both,
Mary and George
Ah Mary, you're VERY welcome; it would be just lovely to have the two of you over in WA - and not just for the concert!!

Speaking of which - anyone else who will be at the Perth concert?
"You thought that it could never happen / to all the people that you became"...
Love Calls You By Your Name
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

birminghamfan wrote:Ah Joy , your mind works like mine ! Said yes to third row , hope Im not too laterally positioned ! If plans work out , maybe a beer in the Brewery Britomart before the concert ...
maybe there should be an award , or at least recognition, for the person who has been most ' geographically inconvenienced' to attend this 8) concert
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
Greg Ross

Post by Greg Ross »

A bit of Aussie humour!!
Attachments
Greg Does Lenny 005 copy-002.jpg
All Good Things
Greg

http://www.gregross.com.au/
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

:D
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
scocoh

Post by scocoh »

Ha! :D Great Greg!!
birminghamfan

Post by birminghamfan »

Thank you , Cohenadmirer ! I look forward to to the outcome of the geographically inconvenienced award ! Hope life is treating you well Steve
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

cohenadmirer wrote:maybe there should be an award , or at least recognition, for the person who has been most ' geographically inconvenienced' to attend this 8) concert
I have a feeling there will be quite a lot of contenders for the award ....

Wendy
B4real

Post by B4real »

I think you are right Wendy ;-)

Well, today I received the first of my tickets for eight different concerts in Australia! Front centre row to Cairns :D
All my travel and accomodation has been organised (except for transport to the wineries) within record time.
It's starting to feel that this great adventure is actually going to happen!
As I said before, I'm so excited that if I was a bell I'd be ringing!! .....ring the bells......!!
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
Kiwidiva

Post by Kiwidiva »

Hi, I'm new on this forum, but a long time Leonard Cohen fan...We've got seats to the Christchurch concert, row S...Very much looking forward to seeing him perform, if its half as good as the London dvd, it will be amazing. :lol: :lol:
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

Kiwidiva wrote:Hi, I'm new on this forum, but a long time Leonard Cohen fan...We've got seats to the Christchurch concert, row S...Very much looking
forward to seeing him perform, if its half as good as the London dvd, it will be amazing. :lol: :lol:
i think it will be a least half as good!
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013

Return to “TOUR 2013 IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND”