CONCERTS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

The last leg of the Old Ideas tour in November and December 2013
kymberleyb

Re: CONCERTS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

Post by kymberleyb »

yep its an exciting day.. i have been sleeping listening to LC and the band getting them all into my secret place... 2nd row in about the middle and my last bit of magic chocolate.... i will try not to dance but it is very hard for me not to.. i can never understand why mosh pits are not at the good gigs... anyway look at me leonard one last time.... he has been very kind to me in my old age... :)
B4real

Post by B4real »

its4inthemorning wrote:To those forum members living on the bottom of the world (I'm still not sure why you don't fall off), hope your leg of the 2013 tour is memorable, you've had a long wait.

Don't forget to provide some videos for us up here, we're still in the throes of withdrawal!
Thanks Curt,
I can say that we're all hanging on tight here for more reasons than one :) Not only are we good grippers (secret revealed: everyone wears magnets in their shoes ;-) ) but we are the world's most patient people when it comes to LC!
I also hope someone is able to provide some video too, but hopefully I can contribute a few other 'things'.

and yes, kymberleyb - a more than exciting day for you - I'm guessing you are in Perth. Have a wonderful time and let us know how it all went!
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
Clementine

Post by Clementine »

The countdown is on now for LC's Auckland concert. Does anyone know who the opening act is this time? Or maybe there isn't one. And are there any plans for a pre-gig meet-up?

I can't decide what to wear. I have this trouble every time! Maybe just my famous blue raincoat!
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

Clementine wrote:The countdown is on now for LC's Auckland concert. Does anyone know who the opening act is this time? Or maybe there isn't one. And are there any plans for a pre-gig meet-up?

I can't decide what to wear. I have this trouble every time! Maybe just my famous blue raincoat!
See my post headed "Auckland Meet-Up".... and I may wear my famous blue raincoat too!

Joy
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
dazzzza55

Post by dazzzza55 »

Hi There, I wonder if anyone can help.
I am attending the Auckland Dec 21st show, and plan to pop the question to my better half (her name is Suzanne, and a huge fan of Leonard), ideally during "Suzanne" I wanted to make sure Suzanne would be on the set list, which it looks like it is always, and also if Leonard could make a mention for her/us.
I have contacted his management (I think) and Frontier, but no reply from either.
Any ideas?

Cheers
Darren
Robocop

Post by Robocop »

There is no support act this time according to Ticketek's site, these are times for NZ shows:

Door/Gate Opening: 7:00pm
There will be no support act
Leonard Cohen Set 1: 8:00pm
Interval: 9:15pm
Leonard Cohen Set 2: 9:40pm
Approx Finish time: 11:30pm

Return to “TOUR 2013 IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND”