Tampa Meetup

Everything about the first leg of Leonard Cohen's World Tour 2013
Andrea14

Re: Tampa Meetup

Post by Andrea14 »

Thanks, I was just going to post re receiving the same message! meant to be- sounds like a plan! Andrea
Andrea14

Post by Andrea14 »

And that would be Lizzy too - she's just not back on line yet but I know she is a definite! Andrea
Andrea14

Post by Andrea14 »

Wanda- did you want us each to make our own reservations or were you planning to make them for all? Thanks again for finding this convenient spot- Andrea
loska

Post by loska »

Andrea14 wrote:Wanda- did you want us each to make our own reservations or were you planning to make them for all? Thanks again for finding this convenient spot- Andrea
Hi Andrea, I was just thinking about it, last night I reserved one spot, because I thought we need to prepay, but there was no charge I think it will be better to reserve together, so that we have the table waiting for us. There are max 4 spots to reserve at once, in 15 minutes increments - 5:30. 5:45. 6:00 and so on. Since this is right there and it is a buffet, in my opinion 6:30 is just right because there will be no waiting for service and not much time is needed for getting to our seats afterwards.So if it is OK with you I can make a reservation for party of four.
2009 New York, 2009 Tampa, 2012 New York, 2013 Tampa
loska

Post by loska »

OMG - there are no more reservations!

How about meeting after the concert in that Fly Bar?
This might be even more fun!
Andrea14

Post by Andrea14 »

Wanda,
that sounds good- Lizzie is still without a computer so I called her and she was up for it. I'll PM and send you where we're staying & my cell phone and i think my seat may not be far from you- i'm in second row i know but no one is in front of me because it's right after where the first row ends-
we expect to check in about 4 and once settled, go to pick up our Will Call tickets- i did learn that we can get them at the ticket sales window that is open all day so if Will Call is not yet open we can get them still before we go to dinner to avoid the sort of thing you mentioned happened to you - that had to be the worst!

There's definitely a lot of places to meet around there. (I didn't realize until today that it's the old Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center- i was there a long long long time ago so the memory is extremely vague. will pm before tomorrow to make sure we connect if no one else posts about meeting too. It is too bad about the Maestro since that'd seem almost like one big meetup! ) See you soon! Andrea
loska

Post by loska »

Andrea14 wrote:Wanda,
we expect to check in about 4 and once settled, go to pick up our Will Call tickets- i did learn that we can get them at the ticket sales window that is open all day so if Will Call is not yet open we can get them still before we go to dinner to avoid the sort of thing you mentioned happened to you - that had to be the worst!

I will pm before tomorrow to make sure we connect if no one else posts about meeting too. It is too bad about the Maestro since that'd seem almost like one big meetup! ) See you soon! Andrea
Hi Andrea, jus sent you a private message with my seat infonand the cell number.
See you tomorrow!

Return to “THE SPRING 2013 TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA”