Regina,W-peg,Chicago,Milw.,Memphis,N.Orleans/presale reports

Everything about the first leg of Leonard Cohen's World Tour 2013
iveseenthefuture

Re: LINKS TO REGINA,WINNIPEG,CHICAGO,MILWAUKEE,MEMPHIS,N.ORL

Post by iveseenthefuture »

It's a good thing I took half a day off work this morning. I'm still in shock over landing front row tickets. Thank you so much Jarkko and Marie. It really means so much for me to be able to see Leonard in Memphis. I never dreamed I would get this opportunity - much less on the front row!
2008 - Toronto / 2012 - Montreal / 2013 - Memphis
llynn

Post by llynn »

I am in for Memphis, my first Leonard show. Love and gratitude from me to everyone here who provides the links. Muah, muah, muah! I am so happy! Thanks!
rtychonick

Post by rtychonick »

Front row centre for Winnipeg! Thanks to Jarkko and everyone else for making this possible. Looking forward to my sixth Cohen show.
mlsandy

Post by mlsandy »

Front row end seats Orchestra at the Orpheum Memphis! Thanks so much for the website and pre-sale, must be an incredible amount of work to coordinate.

Never thought I would be able to see Leonard in Memphis. Always thought he was missing great musical and poetic inspiration by not spending more time in the South where so much literature and music has its roots. At the Orpheum he'll be within a couple of blocks from the lobby of the Peabody where the Mississippi Delta begins and the foot of Beale St where so much Blues history originated, not to mention all the rock and roll history of the city.

Milton Sandy, Jr.
leonardleonard

Post by leonardleonard »

Joe Way wrote:Thanks, Jarkko & Marie! We got Row P in Milwaukee (Orchestra 3-center section). We couldn't afford the top price, but could have been in 5th row for an extra $200. Just happy that we are able to see him again.

Joe
I think we will be sitting next to you...Row P must've been where the next tier of tix started.
FREEMAN

Post by FREEMAN »

Thanks Jarkko! New Orleans 3rd row left, Memphis 3rd row center &
Louisville Pit row A seat 1!!
Cheers! Freeman
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

Phew... that was stressful! Could only get onto the New Orleans link just now as I was teaching (pity my poor students this morning!), but I got Row D so I'm happy. And Row B for Memphis. I think there's going to be a joyful reunion for many of us... can't wait!

Joy
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
Sweetannie33

Post by Sweetannie33 »

Ugh I had to work , so I had no chance until now to check on tickets and they are far right mezzanine , what are the chances that some wonderful seats will go on sale to the general public ? Thoughts everyone ? Anyone else ever have to bypass the presale?
STLCOHENFAN

Post by STLCOHENFAN »

Second row center in Memphis. Can't wait to see Leonard!!
kokenpere

Post by kokenpere »

Thanks Jarkko. Orchestra seats in the far right - Best possible seats at my price level. Will see Joe Way and everyone in Milwaukee.

kokenpere/Michael
Chelle

Re: Regina,W-peg,Chicago,Milw.,Memphis,N.Orleans/presale rep

Post by Chelle »

Does anyone know if the New Orleans show had/has pit seats?

Return to “THE SPRING 2013 TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA”