VIP Lithograph Exchange Program

Everything about the first leg of Leonard Cohen's World Tour 2013
MarieM

VIP Lithograph Exchange Program

Post by MarieM »

It appears that many of us will be faced with the decision to buy VIP packages again for the Spring North American tour. Since we know that the VIP packages are going to be the same, this means we run the risk of getting the same lithograph. Further, people who purchase two VIP packages for the same show get the same lithograph. Jarkko and I thought it would be worthwhile to start a lithograph exchange program so folks can exchange their duplicate lithographs with others.

This thread is for exchanging the VIP package lithographs only. If any money is to be exchanged, please use the Find/Selling thread: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32141&hilit=vip+package

Thanks to POZEST, here are a couple of the lithographs with the name underneath. If others could post photos of the missing ones, it would be appreciated.

We hope this will make the decision to purchase another VIP package a bit easier.

You Can't Emerge

Come Gather

Follow Me

My Guitar
Marie
Speaking Cohen
lizzytysh

Re: Lithograph Exchange Program

Post by lizzytysh »

I like the Come Gather and My Guitar ones... perhaps, depending on what the New York one is, someone might be willing to switch with me.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
mirka

Post by mirka »

Will exchange a lithograph from 2009 American tour, Oakland April 13, lit. #89/150, Muse playing a harp, a grey-blue background.
Would like to exchange
for "My Guitar".
/Warsaw March 22 1985 / Halifax May 16 /Charlottetown May 18 / Dublin June 15 / Vienna Sept 24 2008/
Oakland April 13, 14, 15, San Jose Nov 13 2009/
Las Vegas Dec 11 2010/ Oakland March 2 2013/
ilion

Post by ilion »

I purchased two VIP packages to the last Vancouver BC show and I received two different lithographs, so you might not get duplicates.
eman31

Post by eman31 »

ilion wrote:I purchased two VIP packages to the last Vancouver BC show and I received two different lithographs, so you might not get duplicates.
I had two VIP's for the last Chicago show and they were different lithographs with consecutive numbers.
Mabeanie1

Re: VIP Lithograph Exchange Program

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Hi

Does anyone have a Backing Singers litho from the 2013 tour that they would be willing to sell or exchange?

Thanks

Wendy
Krystalla

Re: VIP Lithograph Exchange Program

Post by Krystalla »

I like very much You Can't Emerge - it looks a bit like Salvador Dali art to me ;-)

Return to “THE SPRING 2013 TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA”