Our presales to all concerts (except New York)

Everything about the first leg of Leonard Cohen's World Tour 2013
ilion

Re: PRESALE TO ALL CONCERTS (Except NY) NOW

Post by ilion »

Lost track of time and suddenly realized I had to run and get tickets! Ended up with row 2, seats 7 and 8 for the Victoria show. I didn't use any of the VIP packages this time. I already have three of Leonard's pictures that are awaiting frames and it seemed like time to be a bit more frugal. I think this does show you can still get great seats without the VIP packages though!
lennycohenfan

Post by lennycohenfan »

Latinlaw001 wrote:I haven't found the pre-sale passwords/links yet. Can you please tell me where I can find this information?? I want to purchase tickets to the Hamilton, Ontario and Miami shows. Please help!
Latinlaw - Use this link for threads to the codes/links for those cities - viewforum.php?f=76
St Louis 2009, Hydra Meet Up 2011, Memphis 2013
SusanMac

Post by SusanMac »

Thank you very much for all your hard work to ensure the members of this list get the pre-sale opportunity. My dear friend, with whom I've seen all prior Leonard shows (2) will join me for a return visit to the Oakland's Paramount Theatre. Can't wait to be enveloped in the feeling of good will and happiness at a Leonard show.

1993 Warfield (San Francisco)
2009 Paramount (Oakland)
regensburg

Post by regensburg »

Thank you Todd. My seat is in the Pit row op1 seat. 3 and 4, are they putting chairs in the pit? Jutta
OldIdeasAreTheBest

Post by OldIdeasAreTheBest »

mirka wrote:
MarieM wrote:
dmomom wrote:help.....can't find oakland passcode. where to find? me new to this
Passwords and links are here: viewforum.php?f=76
...also here (sorry, cannot resist: somebody asking for a password within their first post, signed up today...?)
http://www.tmpresale.com/2013/01/15/leo ... nd-ca.html

here tickets are sold for appr. double price:
http://www.fansinthestands.com/leonard- ... ckets.html

Even worse than the scalping is how that scalper leaves out the forst two rows (X&Y) from the seating chart, leading buyers to think that Row A tix are front row! No honor among thieves...
San Diego, Coachella, San Jose 2009
Oakland 12/6/2010, Las Vegas 12/11/2010
Madrid and Los Angeles 2012
Oakland 2013
gfry

Post by gfry »

Hi - I have not received any info to purchase presale tickets for Regina concert. Is it too late to receive as pre-sale began today. Thanks. GFry
regensburg

Post by regensburg »

Dear Mandy, really written very well and most deserving for Jarkko and Marie. What an excellent organization, everything goes by the minute and correct. I do not see how Jarkko does it, I guess the love for Leonard keeps him going. Thank you both for your wonderful and dedicated work. I got tickets in the Pit first row, happy. happy jutta
yentek

Post by yentek »

The Paramount in Oakland now has an interactive seat map so you see exactly where your tickets are. This option did not seem to be available at 10am yesterday when the tickets first became available.
Arletty

Post by Arletty »

Where is the presale link to the Louisville, KY concert?
Thanks!!

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=33378 -- Marie
Olivia Anne

Post by Olivia Anne »

LOUISVILLE: I have had a very difficult time navigating this forum. I very much wish to buy tickets to the Louisville show and cannot find the link to the presale. AND, I do not know the "Fan Club Presale" magic word. I'd appreciate any help anyone could give me, please.

Look up, to the post above yours.--Marie
Dubelman

Post by Dubelman »

Does anyone have the fan club password for Oakland March 2,2013?

viewforum.php?f=76 -- Marie
lpfreak1170

Re: PRESALE ON TUESDAY (Jan 15) TO ALL CONCERTS (Except NY)

Post by lpfreak1170 »

joanofarkansas wrote:I just never dreamed in a million years he would come this close to Arkansas! Memphis, here I come!
I screamed when I opened up the Ticketmaster e-mail. I cannot believe that I'm actually going to see Leonard.
phillip

Re: Our presales to all concerts (except New York)

Post by phillip »

enjoy the concert looking forward to hearing about it here in United Kingdom!
I have been a Leonard Cohen fan for 28 years feel free to email me if you wish to keep in touch!

Return to “THE SPRING 2013 TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA”