Is it me .....

A new, growing section for more exciting news
mike.barker58

Is it me .....

Post by mike.barker58 »

.... or are we turning into grumpy old people .... the recent reviews and contributions seem to slanting towards the negative ... my fault for commenting that the Leeds Arena was good ..... so let's look on the positive side -

the sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray,
the sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play

At least it is where I am .... and I bet Leonard couldn't pen lyrics like that :D
Mabeanie1

Re: Is it me .....

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Leonard is in the UK so most of the reviews are coming from Brits and it is the British way to moan, often with good cause, so I guess grumpy is the way it's been for the last week or so. However, the show returns to Dublin this week so I think you can expect to see lots of reports full of Irish exuberance in the coming days.

By the way, it's pouring with rain here (but I'm off to Dublin tomorrow so all's right with the world!)

Wendy
mike.barker58

Re: Is it me .....

Post by mike.barker58 »

Mabeanie1 wrote:Leonard is in the UK so most of the reviews are coming from Brits and it is the British way to moan, often with good cause, so I guess grumpy is the way it's been for the last week or so. However, the show returns to Dublin this week so I think you can expect to see lots of reports full of Irish exuberance in the coming days.

By the way, it's pouring with rain here (but I'm off to Dublin tomorrow so all's right with the world!)

Wendy

Ah, yes Wendy .... Positive vibes from across the water .... bit of a blow about the rain though, I'm only 60 miles from you so I'd better make the most of sitting in the garden .... enjoy the rest of the tour.

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”